MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why they making a big deal out of toothpaste? Yer contents shite hen.
Cos ss the other dayade the national mewspapers cos whilst on her stories she was brushing her teeth amd swollowed the toothpaste,
Lots of people coemted on it, so was good gor engagement
So lets see how long in takes for greedy to do it.

Reactions: 4
Just watched Ash story saying she hates her hair...is that as her frenemie had the same do days apart #autumnalhairgate

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t wait for lots of sex 🤢

She wouldn’t put that up from a male. It reeks of “look at me I’m a lesbian”
Are the kids going away with them? I just feel like lots of sex would not be my top priority on a family holiday especially if it’s one of these typical tiny apartments! You would think the two of them were just going for a dirty weekend somewhere!

Reactions: 11
Are the kids going away with them? I just feel like lots of sex would not be my top priority on a family holiday especially if it’s one of these typical tiny apartments! You would think the two of them were just going for a dirty weekend somewhere!
Yes the boys are going too

I keep saying the "loads of sex" on here, could someone fill me in please?
Did Greedy actually say that on her stories 🤢🤮

Reactions: 2
When H got her forgotten passport to her in London she put a note in saying she can’t wait to go to Cyprus and put a P.S at the bottom saying “and have lots of sex”. Greedy read it out and showed it on her story.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Yep, someone said on here that H is sex starved and that there is no chemistry between them so they made up this passport story so H could leave a note for greedy saying can't wait for holidays and loads of sex 🤢🤢😵😵

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Yep, someone said on here that H is sex starved and that there is no chemistry between them so they made up this passport story so H could leave a note for greedy saying can't wait for holidays and loads of sex 🤢🤢😵😵
Omfg. Desperate pair of cows. Thanks for filling me in 🙃

Reactions: 6
What with the child’s chains!! Looks
Awful like a gangster, not a good look for a child & don’t get me started on his hair 🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Why would she have bride on her case. Weirdo. Y does she always have to steal other people's thunder for

Reactions: 7
Who would even put this pic up of their partner???
Oh yeah, a narcissist would!
Imagine having to put up with underhanded tit from Greedy, just for free Stella.
I know I'm quoting a post from a couple of weeks ago but it's finally come to me who H reminds me of: Penfold from Danger Mouse! 😁😁😁😁

PhotoGrid_Site_1665964190185.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.