MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Arse licking SS so that her kids can get an invite to rose' first birthday no doubt. I wonder what Greedy bribed the kids with to wear the toddler clothing. I bet it won't be seen again on the eldest child.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I rarely watch Greedys stories as I can’t stand her but can anyone tell me why her child has a hairdo like Ian Botham in the 80’s? What a peculiar hairdo for a little boy.
Its strange, isn't it? And the boy looks very unfortunate. 😑 Apparently it's a trend - my parents live in Talbot Green, Pontyclun and I know she lives in Pontyclun somewhere - seen a few younger boys with similar hairstyles, maybe it's a local thing, I dunno. 😂

Reactions: 6
Its strange, isn't it? And the boy looks very unfortunate. 😑 Apparently it's a trend - my parents live in Talbot Green, Pontyclun and I know she lives in Pontyclun somewhere - seen a few younger boys with similar hairstyles, maybe it's a local thing, I dunno. 😂
Maybe it’s a local trend but she’s the parent and I wouldn’t allow my boys to have that hairdo. I’m in Scotland and I haven’t seen any boys with hairdos like that round here. It’s a bloody awful hairdo for a little boy, or anyone else for that matter! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe it’s a local trend but she’s the parent and I wouldn’t allow my boys to have that hairdo. I’m in Scotland and I haven’t seen any boys with hairdos like that round here. It’s a bloody awful hairdo for a little boy, or anyone else for that matter! 😆
You're right, it is awful! 😂 But she doesn't care about that, the kids probably do what they want and she gives in for an easy life on the booze. 🙄

Reactions: 8
More fake ass content today 🙄 nothing comes naturally to her. The dancing is cringe and as if Harriet decides anything, pull the other one. Harriet puts up and shuts up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why has that shed got so many windows up against a wall on one side and a fence on the other?

(She might have mentioned this but I have to watch on mute because the slurping makes me :sick:)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why has that shed got so many windows up against a wall on one side and a fence on the other?

(She might have mentioned this but I have to watch on mute because the slurping makes me :sick:)
She hasn't said why. I'm also curious about the tap that the shed is now covering.

Reactions: 6
That shed is going go mouldy and rot in no time. There should be a gap all the way round. Stupid

Reactions: 13
What on earth are those stories about? I've never cringed so much in my life!! 🤢
Looks like they've already had a few beers.
Absolutely horrendous content 🤢

Reactions: 10
She buys so much unnecessary tit. Those plastic pumpkins will be shoved in her shed in a few weeks along with all those inflatables shes destroyed (and by the sounds of H, the plant pots she went mad buying not long ago)
Why she hasn't left gaps either side of her shed is just stupid. It will be rotten by spring!
Suprised shes not jumped on the bang wagon yet and done an autumn pumpkin display (or is that what her tacky pumpkins are for?)
And ffs Charlotte, knock the booze on the head, its embarrassing how everything you revolves around alcohol 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why she need a shed though, when she's got a garage
My Mum has a shed and a garage- the shed mainly stores garden things and the garage- tools, bikes, dryer, spare fridge and general crap 🤣 but there is 8 of us so that's why 🤣

Reactions: 4
It's a bog standard garden shed and she's planning a bar and all sorts.. it's just like the outdoor shower head in an electric box all over again. Big ideas trying to keep up with the likes of Hknch and SS. Except she is the Poundland version

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I can count on 1 hand the amount of times she will wear the jeans....they look awful and she hardly ever wears em!

Reactions: 7
Came here to say the shame about the shed. She will end up getting damp in her house as well having it that close to her house. Why windows? Haha!

Why she need a shed though, when she's got a garage
Omg exactly!!! Remember at Christmas she was like oh we've got an amazing present for Enzo and his mates to use. Then the last time she showed us the garage it was revealed he had air hockey or pool table of something like that but it was all covered uo and the cover was covered in dust and loads of junk piled on top of it, then she said she was having a bar in there aswell and a kitchenette by the pergooooola🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.