MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It baffles me why 'H' ALWAYS wears shorts - from everyday to formal events. It just screams lazy and disrespectful.

There is no effort with her!! She will wear shorts to go to the shops, sit about the house, go to the pub or go to a wedding.
Does she have anything else to wear other than bloody shorts!? She will wear them in the winter or if the sun is shinning. But come on - wearing shorts to a fancy wedding? Absolutly mortified!!!o_O

Im a curvy woman but even I wouldn't be wearing shorts all the time, everyday and everywhere. Is this her 'quirk' or something? Cause it is horrible.

She would look lovely if she wore some nice fitting trousers, or jumpsuit, etc.

I have no idea why this bothers me soo much but it does! 😂🤪
I think H wants to be the man in the relationship lol and she thinks wearing shorts and a white shirt makes her more boyish she doesn’t get the fact she looks absolutely minging and disrespectful turning up to a wedding looking like a complete fool and Charlotte turns up looking very nice and definitely made an effort to be fair just because your gay doesn’t mean looking like a man take a long look at yourself H your family must be appalled no one would want to see their daughter pretending to be a man

Reactions: 10
I reckon she's holidaying in Essex, stalking SS, her sister and their dad, oh and not forgetting Hinch, she's desperate for an invite to hers

I think H wants to be the man in the relationship lol and she thinks wearing shorts and a white shirt makes her more boyish she doesn’t get the fact she looks absolutely minging and disrespectful turning up to a wedding looking like a complete fool and Charlotte turns up looking very nice and definitely made an effort to be fair just because your gay doesn’t mean looking like a man take a long look at yourself H your family must be appalled no one would want to see their daughter pretending to be a man
As much as I dislike H, I think saying that because she's gay she can't look like a man and that her family must be appalled is a sweeping statement. I don't think she's trying to look like a man, she's clearly just not very feminine, I highly doubt her family are appalled by her appearance, more that she's getting married to Greedy.
Many lesbians are naturally quite masculine, whilst it doesn't appeal to me as I'm not gay, many lesbian women prefer their partners to look more masculine.
I think the more masculine dress sense H has suits her, I definitely can't imagine her in a wedding dress with hair up and a full face of make up

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I'll guess £3.99
Probably be sold for a quid.

With the news today on cost of living and energy prices bein increased, I don't think she will sell many now.
People have more important priorities now

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Nothing she sells actually does very well does it? Even Swan have sort of distanced themselves now.

With her ITS range you hardly see any other girls promoting or wearing her stuff. Her Glossybox was absolutely tit and all the comments were complaints which were swiftly deleted.

Companies must just offer her collabs solely based on the number of followers she has. It's a joke. She doesn't actually do anything. And she has the cheek to basically try and flog a self help book.

I'm sure she will use it to promote H as a self help life coach. Absolute nonsense. She really needs to read the room.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Probably be sold for a quid.

With the news today on cost of living and energy prices bein increased, I don't think she will sell many now.
People have more important priorities now
There will always be people who will plunge themselves into debt to line the pockets of people like her, I recently downloaded tiktok and it's horrifying the amount of people who send "gifts" to money grabbing people on there.

Reactions: 7
Nothing she sells actually does very well does it? Even Swan have sort of distanced themselves now
Look at all the stuff she used to promote when she was in her old house.
Tonnes of swan
She even did p&g
Scrub daddy
Shark appliances
She had a range with iwoot and promoted them loads
Kirstys candies
Gousto
Furniture stores
Amazon and eBay were affiliated
She used to do espa quite often and she did simple at one point

She does naff all now compared to before, she could have had a really good platform and made a good name for herself but she's fucked it all up and clearly from what others have said she's fucked up business relationships with alot of companies because shes been far too greedy *no pun intended lol*

Tonnes of swan
She even did p&g
Scrub daddy
Shark appliances
Kirstys candies
Gousto
Personalised sweet company
Touch of class gifted her loads (I know she still gets them but doesn't seem to ad it)
Furniture stores

She does naff all now compared to before, she could have had a really good platform and made a good name for herself but she's fucked it all up and clearly from what others have said she's fucked up business relationships with alot of companies because shes been far too greedy *no pun intended lol*

Reactions: 15
Tonnes of swan
She even did p&g
Scrub daddy
Shark appliances
Kirstys candies
Gousto
Furniture stores

Didn't she do a promo with the hut too when she was in her old house

This is a bit mean. She can dress how she likes. I don’t wear shirts and chino shorts, but that doesn’t make me any more straighter than I already am nor more feminine. How absurd

Reactions: 12
The book has already been reduced! £12.36 on Amazon now and that’s just after 5 days! How much do we think it’ll actually end up being sold for? I’ll guess £5 🤣
Amazon always do that with pre orders. A week before it’s released it will go back up. It’s to encourage hype. That do it with a lot of books

Reactions: 2
Didn't she do a promo with the hut too when she was in her old house
I think some brands were made aware of her selling gifted items on Facebook marketplace. I think her true colours came through when she went back to her old house and took plants out of the garden. So petty

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think some brands were made aware of her selling gifted items on Facebook marketplace. I think her true colours came through when she went back to her old house and took plants out of the garden. So petty
I'd love to know what state she left that house in. I still can't believe she did that with the plants

Reactions: 6
Omg I missed this! Did she actually take the plants?! What an asshole

I could care less if H wears a mini skirt or trackpants , just not the exact same almost shirt and shorts :)

Im sure C will make it out like shes been more selective with brand and partnerships because she hasnt the time, since shes been authoring a book. Has the time for lots of nights away from home. I wish someone had a tally.

Omg I missed this! Did she actually take the plants?! What an asshole
Yes she went back and dug up 2 little hedge balls the size of footballs after they'd given the keys back, well actually charlotte sent H to do it 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wot she took
Yes she went back and dug up 2 little hedge balls the size of footballs after they'd given the keys back, well actually charlotte sent H to do it 🙈
Why an absolute cheek.
Greedy is a selfish greedy liar

Reactions: 4
Oh my!! They have more than enough money to buy new ones…imagine taking plants but not taking your childrens beds and make them sleep on a mattress on the floor for months on end. You couldn’t make this tit up 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.