MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she have bride on her case. Weirdo. Y does she always have to steal other people's thunder for
She’s gone with her sister, I’m guessing that was on her sisters case but she’s showing it off to cause speculation and up her engagement by getting loads of messages from people about it!

Reactions: 2
Wish she would take a break, you don't need to be on gram constantly especially when it's a special occasion like a wedding and you are abroad. She can't be that afraid of losing engagement/followers surely.

Reactions: 5
While she's on her latest holiday let's have some thread title suggestions guys... don't think we have had any so far x

Reactions: 1
I just don't get why her youngest has a bedroom resembling a babies nursery, but with that haircut and the gold chains he keeps wearing, looks like he's about to rob your gran (like mother like son).

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I just don't get why her youngest has a bedroom resembling a babies nursery, but with that haircut and the gold chains he keeps wearing, looks like he's about to rob your gran (like mother like son).
His bedroom is a nursery because Hinch and Stacey Solomon have kids that age and she likes to copy them / crawl up their asses.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Why would she have bride on her case. Weirdo. Y does she always have to steal other people's thunder for
This made me howl 🤣🤣🤣 I know she’s odd but she isn’t going to have a bride suitcases for her sisters wedding is she 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
He looks like he’s about to join bad boy chiller crew 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
H saying charrrrs tits fell out twice in aqua aerobics, why doesn't she use the fukin neck tie on her swimming costume....or maybe it didn't happen and if it did, maybe cut down on the bevvies and act like a grown up that has 2 young sons on holiday with her 🤢

Reactions: 13
They both look to have gained loads
C looks like she had two horns removed from her forehead . Two big bumps on there

Reactions: 5
Does H never wear anything but that horrid shirt? I'm surprised it hasn't grown legs and fucked off by now.

missgreedyshome_20221017_STORIES_2951231900912173104_13_2951848092236420771.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.