MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well least she had a read on here and finally gave us a bathroom and shed update. Where is that tap going to go when the shed is up? It looks like it will be behind it unless the pattern is wider than it appears. I notice she's put a caption over it in the latest photo.

Reactions: 4
Surely she should have sorted her wall out first before she put a shed there? Its going to be a right pain in the arse to move if she decides she doesn't want that wall anymore or to cover it up if it belongs to her neighbours. I'm sure she said before she hated it 🤦‍♀️
Or at least give it a jet wash, its bleeping filthy 🤢

Reactions: 6
She's got her Costco card why doesn't she pick at tv up from there, they're fairly priced.

100% on it for a freebie
I've just bought my first house- treated my self to a brand new TV- 40 inch smart TV cost me under £200!

Reactions: 8
More Stacey copying.... Stacey always posts about her being fascinated by workman and posts vids of herself using their tools. Surely she sees Greeds is copying her?
Pretty sure when she was in her old house and had her garden done she stayed out the way?! I don't remember her ever having a go or paying them too much attention?? She's such a liar.
Very blatantly copying SS, it's so embarrassing. I bet SS can't stand her in real life!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I needed to come here to say BRODYS HAIRCUT IS BORDERLINE ACTUAL CHILD ABUSE.

So glad to get that off my chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The way she keeps re sharing grid posts to her story, sooooo frigging desperate

Reactions: 9
I needed to come here to say BRODYS HAIRCUT IS BORDERLINE ACTUAL CHILD ABUSE.

So glad to get that off my chest.
I feel the same about rex with SSS, I mean if he and greedys kid had lovely beautiful flowing curls or something you'd be like oh yeah I can see why they've kept it like that but most of the time it looks like a matted mess, or scraped up into an awful tight bun

Reactions: 10
Her downstairs loo is about the same size as mine... its fit for purpose. A loo, a sink.
I can't fathom why she needs it making into a shower room. Surely it's gonna be crammed? She should of just left the perfectly good shower room/ensuite that was already in her bedroom!
It would if been last on my list of jobs considering her front room looks like pan shite valley 🤣
I remember last Xmas saying I can't wait till next Xmas & hopefully I'll be able to decorate my room all lovely hopefully it'll be all finished...it would of been finished if u stopped doing crappy jobs that don't need doing!

Reactions: 10
Her downstairs loo is about the same size as mine... its fit for purpose. A loo, a sink.
I can't fathom why she needs it making into a shower room. Surely it's gonna be crammed? She should of just left the perfectly good shower room/ensuite that was already in her bedroom!
It would if been last on my list of jobs considering her front room looks like pan shite valley 🤣
I remember last Xmas saying I can't wait till next Xmas & hopefully I'll be able to decorate my room all lovely hopefully it'll be all finished...it would of been finished if u stopped doing crappy jobs that don't need doing!
Bet it will magically be done when thy return from Cyprus

Reactions: 4
It probably would be done if she didn't have so many breaks away & hangovers. I know she's said she hates it when the kids arent there, but her relationship which H can't be thst great. Alll she can does us either book weekends away and get drunk, or drinks at home and is too hungover to do stuff. There's absolutely no reason when the kids go to Emma that her & H can't sort clutter and decorate.

Reactions: 11
It probably would be done if she didn't have so many breaks away & hangovers. I know she's said she hates it when the kids arent there, but her relationship which H can't be thst great. Alll she can does us either book weekends away and get drunk, or drinks at home and is too hungover to do stuff. There's absolutely no reason when the kids go to Emma that her & H can't sort clutter and decorate.
Too frigging lazy slobs that's y. As soon as these companies realise she's on the way down they'll stop working with her and she'll have to pull her finger out. Whilst they're paying her to do nothing all dhes doing is drinking her money away hoping / begging gor a freebie

Reactions: 8
A day off because Instagram is pissing her off!!!
I can’t wait for her downfall, try living in the real world. Her and H are just lazy, ungrateful and work shy 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Imagine phoning your boss up one morning and saying “sorry boss, I’m not gonna be able to make it in today. Something about work is just pissing me off at the moment, I’ll see ya when I see ya!”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder if it’s because the loyal followers are getting bored of her and her bragging?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She's pissed off because of her lack of engagement. I just snorted I find it that funny 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She's pissed off because of her lack of engagement. I just snorted I find it that funny 😂😂
If shes pissed off about her engagement not being great then pissing off completely from the gram isn't going to make it better is it 🤣 but thats how thick she is. Spitting her dummy out all the time. Its boring

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.