MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God everytime she opens her mouth, tit comes out.
Iv never even noticed the colour of her skin. What I have noticed is how tight and shiny her face is because she over uses botox, the redness and puffiness from all the alcohol she drinks and her receeding hairline from scraping her hair back every day 🤷‍♀️
Preaching about being healthy and looking after yourself so your around to see your kids grow up yet she binge drinks and batters her liver on the daily and the amount of junk food she binge eats aswell 🤦‍♀️
Sort yourself out before you start preaching about self love etc!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Stealing is her nature- she stole the fajita recipe and tried to say it was her recipe, she steals from her raffles, she steals content daily from other IG users, she steals music from stories from other influencers, she steals their words- "bub 🤢" she steals their hand gestures She doesn't have an original bone in her body absolutle disgrace she is! She got lucky with her old house and gaining the following she did because if she tried to gain a career and a decent following from this house she'd be up tit creek. Lazy, job shy, stealing no body. Bye greedy. You're well and truly washed up. And I couldn't think of someone more deserving!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Wow it’s an exact copy of not only the vase but the reel, even pulls the balloon the same at the start 🙈
Cracks me up how she has tried to copy the video in it's entirety and hers looks so much more tit! This is someone who calls themselves a 'CREATIVE director'. Although I'll admit her creativity with this new house is making laugh daily

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Cracks me up how she has tried to copy the video in it's entirety and hers looks so much more tit! This is someone who calls themselves a 'CREATIVE director'. Although I'll admit her creativity with this new house is making laugh daily
And let's remember she even copied her complete bedroom from someone else on insta, they commented on here saying so.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have u seen her ex's social media
I mean i know it was awful crime she done, but i gotta say she is all them kids. It looks like they enjoy there time with her,

Her insta basically me me me and like everyone agrees copying what people do.
Shes just so boring now, oh and desperate

Reactions: 7
She would annoy me a lot less if she was authentic but shes a complete beg. Shes desperate to stace and sophs mate but none of it is genuine and it makes me cringe to the point of physical pain 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Why hasn't she got any summer clothes? Surely her summer/spring ITS drops are perfect? Also all the freebies from the other ITS promo packs! She's going to be gone for what 2 weeks max? Shows how much of ITS she actually uses then.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why hasn't she got any summer clothes? Surely her summer/spring ITS drops are perfect? Also all the freebies from the other ITS promo packs! She's going to be gone for what 2 weeks max? Shows how much of ITS she actually uses then.
She never wears her collection

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to wonder why H doesn’t story more and do ads etc as she clearly does everything in that house and has a good following but then I thought Greedy will have to ok everything H posts so it doesn’t contradict what she puts on her own stories. Guessing that doesn’t leave much for H to post about 😂

Thread Suggestion - A pointless shower, a rotting shed. Give it up Greedy, your Insta is dead.
👏🏽 👏🏽 this!!!!!! Brilliant 👏🏽

Wonder if the gobby mum is bodyguard? As I can't imagine H being much use as the heavy - well not in a bodyguard way 🤣
Who would look after the kids again if H went , Cinders knows her place at home mind you the state of the house it doesn’t look like much cleaning goes on, for 2 woman they live in am absolute tit tip

• Heart
Why is everyone fawning over her at that clean and tidy show? We never see her doing any cleaning anymore. She’d be more suited to a food and drink show 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Who would look after the kids again if H went , Cinders knows her place at home mind you the state of the house it doesn’t look like much cleaning goes on, for 2 woman they live in am absolute tit tip
The other mum has the boys this weekend, they are on her stories.so H could have gone. Absolutely laughable that the dirty woman is going to a cleaning event/day.

All those fans and only 4 people tagged her in pictures, at a cleaning show full of huns 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No way did H take that 10 month old golden on a 12.5 mile hike up a hill. How bloody irresponsible. They are renowned for bad hips and shouldn’t be overwalked. Just no common sense

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.