Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BoringUser

I’ve just got married abroad and had four bridesmaids. Why would you not have them abroad?
Them glasses her sister has got on are fukin comical 😂why on Earth would you wear them on your wedding day
I dunno then? I've not got married abroad. Just the 4 couples I know who did none had bridesmaids. I thought getting married abraod was to avoid the stress of all the other bits. Not sure if it's an age thing maybe. I never had bridesmaids when I got married in my mid 30's. I had 2 flower girls but didn't see the point of bridesmaids & didn't want the bickering if they didn't like dresses etc & it was only a small wedding so keeping costs down.

Reactions: 1

Jo-nos

VIP Member
I don’t usually comment on this thread as I rarely watch Greedy’s stories but I’m wondering how she managed to get a Costco card? They have a specific list of people that can get a card for instore and the quite strict!
My thoughts also

HarrisD

It's private, but her tik tok is public, just Google their names and her tik tok name is basically her name and half her surname 😉
First half or second half of surname 😂 any numbers or characters it’s like a needle in haystack 😂😂

I’m relatively new to this site! Could someone please give me a lowdown on Charlotte greedy? i see her a lot on insta and used to follow her but read a few things about her ripping people off in the past? What actually happened? As I say I’m new to this so seems like I’ve missed a lot 😂😭 x

Extrafine

VIP Member
I really like the spotty dress 😩 don’t want to get it off that scammer though! Anyone know where I can get something similar?😬

Holly21

Are the kids going away with them? I just feel like lots of sex would not be my top priority on a family holiday especially if it’s one of these typical tiny apartments! You would think the two of them were just going for a dirty weekend somewhere!
Yes the boys are going too