MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m assuming the sunbed chat is her going to come and say she found a mole that looked abnormal and was concerned so she’s been to the doctors, it was nothing to be concerned about and she’s now wanting to raise awareness AKA I need my engagement up so I’m just making tit up!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Whenever anyone says i wasn't going to talk about it but im going to anyway... just screams attention!
Guarantee its about her health and trying to raise awareness 😴
She can't even raise her eyebrow let alone awareness for anything.
She tried to raise awareness for mental health and that got boring for her, she tried it with male suicide and she binned that off too, then its mother's matters and thats not been heard of since and now is her new angle going to be skin cancer???
duck off Charlotte.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone remember her live on insta a few months ago, someone asked how come her and H were so brown and if they were using sunbeds. She hesitated and said once a month. I remember thinking it was a blatant lie as once a month is not enough to get or maintain a tan. Probably more lies as per from her later.

Reactions: 13
Not sure if Greedy chops credited anyone on that awful wood slice vase she made…. But look what cropped up on my reels today…… 🤣🤣🤣
C3D85828-1387-408E-96B4-EC8536E859DD.png

• Wow
Shes only happy when shes going away somewhere because then she doesnt feel the guilt for drinking and eating like a pig constantly.

The crafting content is so inauthentic . She crafts about as much as she cooks

Reactions: 10
I used to wonder why H doesn’t story more and do ads etc as she clearly does everything in that house and has a good following but then I thought Greedy will have to ok everything H posts so it doesn’t contradict what she puts on her own stories. Guessing that doesn’t leave much for H to post about 😂

Thread Suggestion - A pointless shower, a rotting shed. Give it up Greedy, your Insta is dead.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
A806FCB9-6A0B-4FF5-9C49-240C1B6742CB.jpeg

9CF8DF45-EA4C-48BB-B9DD-D69D0B291658.jpeg
just checked the dates on these and can’t be a coincidence that Greedy guts thought of the exact same idea 10 days after the other account. Just credit the other account, don’t steal their idea!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
She doesn't look unhealthy because she's pale, in fact, I can't tell much difference in her skin tone.
It's more the bloated alcoholic face, ill-fitting teeth, scraped back receding hair line...

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So she put up 2 posts yesterday showing a half tiled shower & a paint chart. Now she is packing for a London trip which will be 3 days. A trip for work min 2 days and off on holiday in 10 days. All this not including the going to be off here for xyz & not feeling it today. Maybe a few ads & possible a time-lapse video. Hard life isn't it?
What's the bet the sunbeds has something to do with a plug for sunscreen just as she's going on holiday ("you can use my look fantastic code -you lucky things!) and some sort of wellness thing to tie it to her book or mother's matter who have been forgotten.
Oh 100% or it will be for the Molly Mae tan. “Now I’m not using sunbeds this stuff is incredible”. She’s so transparent and calculating

Reactions: 10
Oh duck off Greedy. Urgh I think I've had enough. That wasn't even raising awareness it was so you could talk about yourself! No sunbed is good but you didn't even have a scare. You read an article and stopped. My mums sister in law used to go on them 3 times a day- actually rented one for at home. She proudly told me when I was a teen this & that she was on it for 50 mins a time and would throw up because the beds were causing her stomach to heat up when she had eaten. It's no surprise she ended up with skin cancer & old skin. But that was an addiction.
Greedy has blatantly used this as a book plug. Next week she'll be sharing how she now loves herself pale with the help of her book. You can't even help yourself. Sort your alcohol issue. Go to rehab!

So for the last however many years when she used to say ' I only have to look at the sun and I go this colour ' was absolute b*llocks then. Forget to mention your weekly 36 minute sunbed then did you hun....

Reactions: 17
Anyone remember her live on insta a few months ago, someone asked how come her and H were so brown and if they were using sunbeds. She hesitated and said once a month. I remember thinking it was a blatant lie as once a month is not enough to get or maintain a tan. Probably more lies as per from her later.
Suprise suprise! So she did lie on the live saying she used them once a month! Nothing that comes out of her mouth can be believed.
This woman doesn't want to tell her kids she has skin cancer but doesn't give a tit about pickling her liver constantly and in front of her kids. Yeah, great role model Greedy!

• Heart
She has a really tit tan for someone that has tanned twice a week for years

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1630666
View attachment 1630668just checked the dates on these and can’t be a coincidence that Greedy guts thought of the exact same idea 10 days after the other account. Just credit the other account, don’t steal their idea!
She has even used the exact same pumpkins, one white and the other white and gold fgs 😂 If she can’t come up with her own ideas then she should at least credit the other account.

Reactions: 20
She’s said she’s not using sun beds anymore as they cause cancer and she doesn’t wanna leave her kids behind if something happens to her. But she will drink numerous bottles of beer each night 🙄 she’s unbelievable 😂😂😂 get a grip greedy and acknowledge your real addiction

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So since stopping the sun beds, her skin has tightened 😂 ok, so nothing to do with the Botox then?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.