MissGreedysHome #18 Charlotte Greedy ; Read my book on how to be a crook

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she did leave the kids behind on holiday to attend a wedding of someone she’d met once. How very bizarre.

Reactions: 15
The desperation for everyone to know she is “friends” with SS is actually so embarrassing 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It baffles me why 'H' ALWAYS wears shorts - from everyday to formal events. It just screams lazy and disrespectful.

There is no effort with her!! She will wear shorts to go to the shops, sit about the house, go to the pub or go to a wedding.
Does she have anything else to wear other than bloody shorts!? She will wear them in the winter or if the sun is shinning. But come on - wearing shorts to a fancy wedding? Absolutly mortified!!!o_O

Im a curvy woman but even I wouldn't be wearing shorts all the time, everyday and everywhere. Is this her 'quirk' or something? Cause it is horrible.

She would look lovely if she wore some nice fitting trousers, or jumpsuit, etc.

I have no idea why this bothers me soo much but it does! 😂🤪

Reactions: 17
£16.99 for a book wow
That's a pretty standard RRP for a hardback book (the new Stephen King is £22, Deborah James £15, etc), especially coming from one of the large publishing houses like Penguin (Bantam Press is part of Penguin Random House). However, I fully expect that to be halved by Amazon closer to the release date as is pretty typical (I cannot imagine any of her followers silly enough to buy it to be people to consider the likes of Waterstones or independents). Anyone who has pre-ordered it in the last couple of days should only be charged the half price it will no doubt actually be sold for as they'll be charged at the point it is ready for dispatch...thankfully it means that when they all begin to have the reality of bills, post X-mas debt, etc. hit they will still have time to cancel it. Obviously the publishers will have created the time frame for it being completed, promoted and released, etc. but have no idea why January. With her typical following who no doubt followed due to the budget reno Council house stuff, I wouldn't be surprised if many of them could maybe have justified it as an Xmas gift to ask for, but January when they are potentially digging themselves out of the financial damage Xmas has done and the next energy hike hits...

As I said with the likes of Hinch, following Penguin getting burned badly by Belle Gibson, hopefully they've learned a lesson and actually make sure someone fact checks!

Reactions: 5
I unfollowed her after the book announcement...having a scroll through Tattle and thought oh I'll see what obnoxious tit she's done in the last week...

I'm sorry, but if she turned up to my wedding like that I'd tell the photographer not to bother taking any photos of her 😅

She looks awful. They both do. Sweaty, bloated, alcoholic messes. I'd be mortified by both those photos being out there. No way is she a size 12. No chance.

Surely her days are numbered? I can't get my head around it. Neither of them work. They spend constantly. Her dress sense is terrible - why is she still being paid by a major retailer? Her hair and face always look awful - why is she still being paid by major beauty retailers? I don't understand why any company would consider her a good advert. They must just look at the number of followers and throw money away. No due diligence or research. She's a scumbag who deserves to lose everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If that was my picture I’d burn it, but she’s so desperate to show she’s friends with SS that she’s rather embarrass herself and show that monstrosity - she legit looks like she could build dams with that mouth
C69CAB1A-209B-45C1-AE20-49F022864447.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot_20220822-121442_Instagram.jpg
Holiday mode, she's permanently in holiday mode. Wonder if shes taken the dogs with her!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Unfollowed. I’ve had to. After years of following her. She’s just taking the piss out of us now. She doesn’t need followers. She’s putting no effort into her content. She doesn’t deserve followers. She’s made her bit of dosh and bollocks to us hangeronners now. Crack on Greedy. You reap what you sew…..

Reactions: 33
Unfollowed. I’ve had to. After years of following her. She’s just taking the piss out of us now. She doesn’t need followers. She’s putting no effort into her content. She doesn’t deserve followers. She’s made her bit of dosh and bollocks to us hangeronners now. Crack on Greedy. You reap what you sew…..
Unfollowed along time ago, she takes takes takes and never gives back at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Snap me too.
She don't deserve followers,
I bet she's gone abroad, didn't she mention that back a few months ago that they had something booked.

Reactions: 11
She has more time away from her "job" than she does actually doing it!
And people call her a social media sensation 🤣🤣🤣 duck right off lol

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hasn’t she had the whole summer off , just pops in with a motivational quote with background music 🤨

Reactions: 9
The book has already been reduced! £12.36 on Amazon now and that’s just after 5 days! How much do we think it’ll actually end up being sold for? I’ll guess £5 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.