Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

chefigata

Has this been posted here before? I found it interesting. We have always known that they treat their employees poorly and like to get prospective ones to do free work for them.

Application
I applied online. I interviewed at Intelligent Change (London, England) in Aug 2022

Interview
I was offered this role recently and literally two days before my start date, they revoked my job offer without any explanation. The application process extremely drawn-out over 3 months, which seemed extremely unnecessary and frustrating to say the least. Over the course of 3 months, I interviewed once and produced 3 separate pieces of work for IC as part of the application process. 2 original videos were produced from scratch, meaning I spent a week on each, scripting, shooting and editing. The third piece was editing a video with footage shot by IC that took me 11 hours to edit. The interview was rescheduled last minute 3 times. I had to wait weeks between each application stage for a response. The founders even went on holiday for 3 weeks during the application process. After all of that, I was eventually offered the position. Then two days before I was to start, they emailed me to say they were considering other candidates. I am truly shocked at how unprofessional the whole process was and how they deem it acceptable to rescind an offer with zero explanation after I had essentially been working for them 3 months. Shocking behaviour for a company that claims to have "transparency" as one of their core values. I have asked for an explanation and am still yet to receive one. I did ask during the interview how many people in the past had been in this position and I'm not surprised that they have had at least 3 or 4 people. All of them had not stayed for longer than 18 months. One person only stayed for 6 months.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

Delizia

VIP Member
From the latest video:
Alexa "Adrianna is my sister" Mimi "yes" Alexa "and Andrea is my brother". I am very close to my cousins, coming from a typical Spanish family that's really family oriented ^^, but I've never called them my brother and sister. Although I really feel as close and protective to them as to my brother and sister.

In her own words, Alexa speaks "Russian, Italian and English". Well, if we had proof Alexa can't even speak Russian, then that is proof. If for them speaking a language means being able to say "ciao Bella" then I can't imagine Alexa's level in Russian.

Anyways Alexa is still a small child and she shouldn't be called shitface. I know she's going to receive ton of criticism after that video but it's really the education the problem not the child.

Alexa dreams of adopting a cat. Mimi does not respond to that except by asking "why? What do you like about them?". But I guess she's already explained that she can't have a cat because Papa and Mama do not find a luxurious house in their budget in London and they couldn't possibly live elsewhere than in Kensington. Having a cat friend for life is not as important as keeping up with appearances by keeping renting tiny small flats in the center of London.

There are currently so many flats to sell in Onslow by the way. And Alex supposedly says they love this place so much they've offered their previous landlords to buy the flat. Yeah lol, so why are you still renting if there are flats available on the market in that exact area? If they indeed made an offer it must have been so ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

ElAu

Chatty Member
Oh my goodness guys, this adventurous couple travelled 25 minutes from their apartment to eat at another restaurant!
6FFDD7FF-2FD5-4BC8-A01D-5E3A65A76D17.jpeg

F86B00CC-C340-47AC-AC52-23D6CA738753.jpeg
B007B176-456B-4A5A-9BF5-4E046CCB3420.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

chefigata

Creating holiday vibes at home? Careful MeMe, you don’t want to go overboard this year.
CCBC88BA-241C-4DB0-B97E-712442319746.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14

NaomiS

VIP Member
Ah to fulfill income of Didi

guess who was paying for that school so Alexa should be in school?
View attachment 1754652
View attachment 1754654

Do I am calculating it correct? So there were 1,3 kids in that school with monthly fee of 2.990£? LoL not even two kids in that school (paying)???
How does Didis school work??

I barely understand this paper so..I am more than confused
The only reason Didi‘s school can charge that much is because of its location. I live in Devon - the south western coast of England and my son’s nursery was £65 a day and after school club was £6 a day. This was last year’s price because he doesn’t go there anymore. Didi takes the piss even after funding (30 hours childcare where the government pays for your child after they turn 3). This is merely a play group and not a proper school with educational purposes.

CD5EA179-1748-4904-900F-F943CC541F6A.jpeg

Her husband looks like he’s pissed off he has to foot the bills for her book no one’s going to buy and the launch party that she had to drag her friends to. Didi should have saved all the hassle and money to buy her own clothes instead of releasing a book which is wasteful and useless. She could have bought a Chanel or two like MeMe. Now she’s had to wear secondhand clothes.

This will be Alexa in 10 years if she ever learned to write. She’s already performing for camera and praising her narc mum for attention. The only thing she doesn’t have to worry about is friends. She never has one anyway.

• Wow
  • Sad

olivia15

I find it really weird that she feels the need to potray Alexa as the most intelligent & perfect child in Britain on the daily basis. It’s getting pretty cringe. What is with this “im perfect, my child is perfect, my parenting is perfect, my marriage is perfect” image she tries so hard to portray CONSTANTLY! Really…noone cares Meme.
I just find her extremely toxic.

• Heart

EdnaS

We had some business dealings with them (him mainly), although very briefly, under recommendation. Yeah, total narcissists and as bad as you think. They came across ok to start with but got super snobby, they think they own you and have absolute no personal boundaries. The worst part is that they kept telling us "but my friend said this, my friend said that", well why don't you f**king hire your imagery friend then!

Also they absolutely reek of new money and think they can get whatever they want, but at the same time, haggle for everything. The look on their face when my OH finally said no to them was priceless, I'm sure they'll blame it on the energy we carry. 🤣

From checking out their recent posts, clearly they're using their company as a tool to climb the social ladder. They need to be careful and remember what happened during COVID, when they spouted a bunch of nonsense, I made a comment then about spreading fake news, and they deleted it and blocked me instantly. I really hope they get canceled.

The funniest thing is I met someone who used to work for them at an event a few months back, and apparently, they're absolutely horrible to work for. He has a short fuse, really shouty, demanding, full of gaslighting, and she is full of toxic positivity. I did some research and came across a website called Glassdoor, and the reviews confirmed it, lol!

Why can't people wake up and stop giving them a platform? Look at the photos of their swinger summit 🍆😂🍆, it's a total cult!

• Heart

NaomiS

VIP Member
Another day, another new bag and pair of boots. Her love for material things is enormous. But peasants mustn’t forget to not buy what you like, you have to love it!
5196673C-B628-4EFB-840F-F056599B31B1.jpeg
8B4C4438-1792-4821-B0E7-F38D80E7F783.jpeg
F03769E5-E60A-4262-AC67-6D2D76D8EAC0.jpeg

The boots and jeans are so hideous it should be a crime to wear them together. It’s the tucking the jeans in those boots that get me.

Her hair looks like it‘s been fried in her gallon of olive oil until it’s crispy and burned. This woman owns a hair care line. Can you even tell?

• Sick
  • Haha

NaomiS

VIP Member
Speaking about how finances don't define you while being obsessed with material things.
---

She didn't mention the reason but said that the first years of raising a baby were testing. She said they don't see parentality the same.
---
If her latest selfie is not filtered af, I don't know what is.
This?

it doesn’t even look like real skin, let alone her real skin.
36A0A42B-6D7A-421F-8B27-AAA5337008DA.jpeg

---
MeMe keeps moaning about one bad night. Imagine if her child was unwell and had to go in and out of hospital all the time like some families do, how would she cope? Her husband sure would bolt at the first chance.
---
C87F08C4-FF9D-4515-854B-5ADC1DFF27B4.jpeg

She really fancies herself, doesn’t she? Another day, another 50 pointless selfies. I do wonder how much she pays per month to keep her selfies on iCloud.
---
DEEBAA09-BBAA-4E96-8EA8-9A64848D4502.jpeg

Sure, MeMe you agree with this 100% but you set up an Instagram account for your kid the first day you brought her home from hospital. Your instagram largely features your kid. What’s the difference shielding her from it when you plaster her everywhere on your account? You even showed her private parts. Your husband showed her taking a shit. And you’re not even famous or talented like Kate Winslet.

mounaa21

It would never cross my mind to go on insta and post that my husband gave me a compliment today…that must not happen very frequently to her!

Mimi is neither a SAHM nor a business woman, she may be a dog: needs 2 walks a day, be fed and petted, oh and rarely shower hahaha

• Haha

sentence

Chatty Member
Here we go: a new thread.
thanks @Andyakafrenchie with 12 likes

But same boring life of Mimi Ikonn.

Instead of a resume of the last thread i'll give you some numbers:

Ikonns LOVE London, but stayed ~60% of the year outside of it! And this year has still some days left!

They visited "South of Africa" (January-March), Portugal (April + June), Paris (May), Ibiza (June), Positano (August)..

So they stayed just in July and September in London..

Oh.. once a month on a weekend after being in other countries Ikonns visited "The Newt in Somerset" and they still dream of a house in country side...

As the year comes to an end, i am not surprised if Mimi will start a new addiction like "walking for 10.000 steps" or running 20 minutes a day..

• Heart

Fifi31

I'm not a very active member here. Mostly because I think some of the comments get nasty beyond belief but if they're about adults, at least they're easy to ignore. About a minor, a literal child? Not so much. Calling her shit face, randomly diagnosing her with psychopathy and god knows what else, making comments about how she looks , talks etc. So I thought it was pertinent to share this screenshot of tattle rules, since some people seem to have forgotten them.

Whatever mental gymnastics you do to justify making horrible comments about a six year old child, they're violating the rules. Because even gossip sites draw the line at little children, grown adults shouldn't have issues with this.

I'll actively report any comment that makes nasty comments about a child from now on. Say whatever you will about grown ups, spare the children who didn't choose the parents we dislike.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Onetwofour

VIP Member
Exactly! She could have just shown a photo of the bathtub and the bath water, she did not have to show her 6 year-old daughter in it! And I have a hard time believing that Alexa really said that to her. MeMe just wants to show everyone what a “perfect” mum she is 🙄
Even if her daughter asked to post about it - it could have been a perfect time to educate her daughter about the idea of privacy and what to post or not post on insta. She could have told her - let's take a pic of the candle instead or sth like this. But anyway she sees her parents sharing the inside of their flat, filming themselves in their bathroom - no surprise she has no idea of privacy.

• Heart

olivia15

How exactly does she “struggle to make herself a priority”?!? She has all the time in the world for herself with endless park walks and brunches & selfies. She is hardly raising 2/3 children on her own and working in a demanding job with long hours. She has one child and her mother-in-law at her disposal and basically no job! This is why she winds me up. She is so delusional with her holier than thou attitude. I fail to comprehend why anyone would still follow her.

sgtpimienta

Leyla looks absolutely sick in her dark room video. She is clearly massively depressed, yet she is unwilling to take medication. Her kids will unfortunately bear the brunt of her mental issues.
I honestly don’t even know what to say at this point regarding Leyla. She clearly is going through some shit and isn’t well enough to understand she needs help. What makes me even more mad, is that her family is watching her do some crazy ass shit and isn’t even trying to help her get better. Maybe even encouraging her and her “journey”. Like, she has two children she needs to be taking care of and instead, she’s doing all this crazy shit and no one is helping her. Yeah we laugh at Leyla’s nonsense and crazy mumbo jumbo but really, homegirl needs help. I fear for her little kids. ☹

chefigata

Meme lost a bit of weight during her marathon vacation so she is trying to maintain the results. Otherwise she would never take up running.
She will not be able to maintain this weight loss. Part of it was due to all the Positano steps and part of it probably due to dehydration as well. I wonder if she bought proper running shoes. Knee replacement surgery in 3, 2, 1…

I find it interesting how they used to mention audible ALL the time… After tagging the company so many times, and Audible not reaching out to them, Alex finally contacted them directly and managed to get audible to sponsor them.
Once their time period was up, Audible saw that the ikonnikovs didn’t bring any traffic and didn’t renew the sponsorship.
Alex and Meme have never mentioned them since.
They are so transactional and entitled. Nothing is genuine with them.

NaomiS

VIP Member
Did anyone notice MeMe try to tell us where Alexa goes to school last week? And yesterday she posted a blurred picture of Alexa riding her too-small bike while wearing a dark navy uniform? This bitch clearly set her Tattle notifications as she sure never misses our threads so she can reply back to us in form of her IG stories. I don’t have a screenshot of her brat’s uniform but I saved these.
B22C0703-B65D-4FE4-93AA-2F32B12CA124.jpeg
C1F73B19-82E1-4C98-821B-DB0BAFA76B38.jpeg

Arianna mentioned Hill House is a good school and oversubscribed. I doubt Alexa goes there based on her suddenly quitting reception last year for a bad tummy.

I think this could be one of two things, or maybe both:
She’s now trying to keep up with the presumably chic mums at Alexa’s new school, the “no make-up/ flowy dress hippie” look doesn’t fit in (look at how much her wardrobe has changed just in the last month and her suddenly using a Dyson air wrap to style her hair)
and/or
Alex’s InstaHoe obsession has grown so much that she’s desperately trying to keep his attention.
She very obviously got highlights, she just got her hair cut so she probably had a colour refresh done too, but of course she’s going to try to convince people that “it’s just natural from the sun” 🙄
It’s simply because Alexa now goes to school. MeMe now has at least SIX hours a day five days a week to get her shit together. She can no longer look like a homeless troll or other parents at Alexa’s school would think she’s a jobless druggie. I’ve seen parents at my son’s school dropping their kids off in what looks like pyjamas or they look like they’ve been dragged through a bush. I have two children and a couple of jobs and a household to maintain but I make the efforts not to turn up at my son’s school in such a state to humiliate my kids.

The biggest adventure for Alex is that his wife is promenading around London braless. That’s about as exciting as it gets for these two
I never shit myself with your comment. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 They took a district line train to a restaurant aptly named Brat in East London (not even proper east London like Whitechapel or Shoreditch) and they think “wow there’s a whole new world outside the SW where peasants live?” I wouldn’t be surprised if they support Trump who famously said “London has a no-go zone” and that for the Icunts is outside the SW.

Whatever she’s done to her hair, it looks great. I also like the make-up and outfit, for once. Finally, she is wearing something that de-emphasises the lower part of her body and puts the accent on the slimmer and toned upper half.

Also, it’s very hard to mismatch a one-piece outfit (that Burberry-trench-with-cardigan-and-no-bra look was horrendous), so kudos for that too.

I hope she keeps it up. We’ll see.
I can’t look past her 1990s makeup with bright shimmering eyeshadows in the corners though. Just why? I never see one person does in walking down the high street or supermarket here in England.

And her curtain “bangs” (who the fuck came up with that word. It’s called “fringe” here) make her look like poodles

She kept saying how she will start posting videos when Alexa goes back to school but then her first video that she is working on is of her and Alexa together. I thought she didn’t have time to film because she is such a devoted mother who is with Alexa 24/7!
I don’t know why she is so obsessed with having Alexa on her social media so much. It is so wrong to do that to a child.

Someone asked her about her hair recently and she answered that she hasn’t colored it in years and that the ends are just lightened by the sun.
What is going on here probably is the hair color she is using is not a real hair color in her opinion, so she says she is not coloring her hair. Maybe it is something more natural… who knows what her justification is. Kind of like her saying they don’t own a tv and never watch it. Except of course, they do. But because they use a projector, it doesn’t count.
Anyway, it is obvious she colors her hair.
My money is on a repeat of that video she asked Alexa loads of questions. How original.

MeMe is such a stuck up bitch with wasted resources. She goes on and on about being this superstar videographer and photographer for years and all this time she can’t find one? Her kid is nearly six. Stop using that child as an excuse she can’t get anything done in six years (not that she did much before that). She’s either a picky bitch trying to get someone for cheap or she’s not trying at all. It‘s most likely both. Whoever this poor person will be, they have to come up with something pretty magical to lure people back into those dead IG accounts and YouTube Channels. MeMe will suck all the ideas out of them and dispose them when they ask for a pay rise suitable for their role. In the meantime, loads of influencers either with children or without have created loads of contents over the years that MeMe has been dead in the insta world.

06E43055-3639-45D9-A0EC-9D53DD83EE74.jpeg

This is so sad and pathetic at the same time. I live in a quite “healthy” community and next to a park. I see loads of cyclists (parents on bikes with their little ones) and runners on a daily basis. No one film their fucking mugs jogging. This saddo has got no friends, a husband who keeps hunting for insta hoes and a child who could drop out of foundation education any minute and not much else going on in life.

Last edited:
  • Haha

chefigata

“I was told to only print write”.
Well now we know. It is Canada’s fault that she has a messy, disorganized chicken scratch handwriting. Ah, if only us humans had some free will to do what we want in our spare time. And if only we could retain what we have learned in the past. Oh wait, most of us can and do! I am amazed how she always blames others for every single thing.

Meme didn’t invite Lulu to her renewal, but she invited influencers she has never met in real life. I am so glad Lulu didn’t invite the Ikonns. You know they would jump at the chance to network and be sleazy. Meme is the worst friend you could possibly have. Takes advantage and discards as soon as she can’t use you anymore. And we all know it was Lulu who built the Luxy hair business with her hard work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Susana2018

Why would she make videos with Alexa? Poor girl!! Mimi is such a narcissist, and once again she mentioned breastfeeding… oh! And for the second time Alexa said she doesn’t know what she likes doing with her papa lol she said: “I don’t know, sorry that I don’t know” and then she said read! so apparently Alex doesn’t do much with her.