Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NaomiS

VIP Member
MeMe’s sad workouts are back. Her “jumping jacks” aka burpees are a total fail. It’s amazing how uncoordinated and unfit she is after all this time.
I came here to sat this. I dont work out as much but I thought that one was a burpee unless the re-tard invented her own jumping jacks. She hasn‘t got a clue and that’s why her body hasn’t seen any transformation. Even the cringe dance at the beginning looks exactly like one of her videos a couple of years ago. Not evolved this one.
Her form is just so weak.
57FDDD1E-A7D1-462C-AC5C-0F4157524069.jpeg

Maybe don’t tell us how to work it since you really don’t know how?
E277C95D-AB55-4FE0-9896-E9C318674DB3.jpeg

How long are we going to ignore the fact that this idle body got some obsessive syndrome? FFS we get it it’s autumn in Europe and leaves have fallen but does she needs to film herself kicking leaves or picking them up about 20 times a day? This is someone who’s supposed to be a busy mum entrepreneur running businesses and family. Even homeless people have more things to do than MeMe. In fact, they have more friends than MeMe too.

She’s draped in black Burberry and Chanel and uses the wide lens but her thick thighs still show. What a sad, pathetic life.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Qwerty333

Chatty Member
Leyla needs actual psychiatric help and she would benefit from taking real medication that DOES help people snap out of their depression. She clearly needs some outside help. She’s been spiralling on her own for a while.

Delizia

VIP Member
Yes, they are very different. I think Alex manipulates Mimi. She is not too smart so she believes what she wants to believe: “that she is an extrovert, the creator/ founder of this and that, that she is a masculine energy shit, etc.”
In this podcast she says she is not good at small talk, she can’t talk to English people because she can’t relate to anything (this happened during her pottery class), she doesn’t like to attend to networking events, she doesn’t remember names or she’s afraid to miss pronounce them, she doesn’t like to ask “what do you do?”, etc. at least in this podcast she is more of herself, not trying to portray herself as perfect.
And Alex paid for her debt back in Canada, long time ago. (Money, money Alex…)
Did she really say she can't talk to "English" people because she can't relate to anything??? Try harder for God's sake, the UK is so diverse surely you'd find "English" people (if she truly means English and not just Brit) you can appreciate. And she dares calling herself a world citizen? And extrovert? Being social and a world citizen is not just about hugging fans around the world 🙄🙄🙄🙄

chefigata

When Alex and MeMe first started with their podcast, they said several times that they talk every night for hours about different topics so they just decided to record it.
Now they are saying that the reason they stopped recording was covid and they wanted to keep having podcast guests visit them in person and that wasn’t possible with Covid.

Obviously they could have continued recording them if they wanted to with just the two of them. Covid certainly didn’t slow them down and they have been traveling, meeting with people etc.
I don’t understand why they can’t be honest. Whatever the reason is, they got lazy, they didn’t feel like it… why blame Covid for such a long break? They are always lying about something.

angefleur

Meme lost a bit of weight during her marathon vacation so she is trying to maintain the results. Otherwise she would never take up running.
She will not be able to maintain this weight loss. Part of it was due to all the Positano steps and part of it probably due to dehydration as well. I wonder if she bought proper running shoes. Knee replacement surgery in 3, 2, 1…

I find it interesting how they used to mention audible ALL the time… After tagging the company so many times, and Audible not reaching out to them, Alex finally contacted them directly and managed to get audible to sponsor them.
Once their time period was up, Audible saw that the ikonnikovs didn’t bring any traffic and didn’t renew the sponsorship.
Alex and Meme have never mentioned them since.
They are so transactional and entitled. Nothing is genuine with them.
That’s just what they do all the time. She never tags anybody who doesn’t pay her. Even those closest to her. For example: “Gifted to me by X” is definitely an ad, “my dear friend sent me this” with no tag: not paid. Last year during Christmas, she went to this museum full of artwork made out of chocolate, posted 48294729 story and didn’t even bother to tag them or just name them, she also posted a reel about it and didn’t answer those who asked the name of the place. She never gives credit unless she’s paid.

Delizia

VIP Member
Don't even care about "hate" watching her last video as I know I'll have nothing to more to say than what's already been said before. She certainly can't teach me anything either about sustainability in fashion. Yet another piece of content for people that clearly have been living under a rock (like people still don't know plastic is bad? That polyester is a polymere? That vegan leather is plastic? Maybe they still don't know nail polish is not natural either, despite whatever brand wants to make you believe with their "clean nail polish" marketing?).

I don't get it why it's so difficult for people to do their own research. Do they watch documentaries? Reports? Read articles? I am always so shocked to see some people replies like their sole source of information is their favorite Instagramers feeds. We can criticize the influencers for as long as we want, if people behind their screens won't change their behavior, influencers will keep their status. It's crazy how someone can go on Instagram and present themselves in such a perfect way, and people buy and start wanting everything this Instagramer sells... It's like some people will never go and look for music themselves, they will listen to whatever is served on the radio. Meme's followers seem to be waiting for her to give them information. "please can you talk about this or that'' like she has some kind of PhD or expertise in sustainable fashion????

On another note, I was thinking it's funny how Meme always talked about being extroverted, and they were always branding her like the better communicator out of them 2, when in reality Alex always seemed more extraveted than her. With him always having a network meeting or something going on etc.. But now, as I still think Alex is the extraverted one, I really see how Meme might actually care more for the people in her life than Alex could ever. Even though Meme hasn't had a lot of friends and doesn't seem to thrive in social environments where she isn't the centre of attention so it's not that easy for her, she clearly has kept her friends for longer than Alex. I think she is just really playing this extraveted persona but really she's very much a controlled self-protective quiet person. Hence why she's not been able to makes friends easily and hence why now she's sticking to this Masha Theone like she's finally found a cool chick to hang out with and that she trusts.
Alex hasn't got this problem. He's extraveted and arrogant, he only looks for self-serving relationships. They are replaceable. As we saw with UJ. He goes from one friend obsession to another. In Meme's mind being extraveted means needing other people energy, needing to feel surrounded by people, it reassures her etc vs being introverted means being basically closed to human interactions, picturing a lonely introvert in the countryside in the middle of nowhere. She is definitely introverted, and won't be arsed to interact with other people unless she's the center of attention so she's in her comfort zone. She couldn't form any relationship with the Onslow Square mums and any member of the community in the 6 years they've been living there since having Alexa. The mums said about her that she was very standoffish. Maybe I'm trying to find her excuses but I think she might just be very self- conscious and incapable of making connections without Alex. He's always been her life buoy. It was only after having Alexa, and being basically by herself (with Alex spending his days at the empty office when he could clearly work from home like he suddenly does more now that Alexa is at school :unsure:) that it became clear to Meme that she needed to form friendships.

Their dynamics is so weird with family members as well. Seems like Alex only cares about having fun, like he doesn't genuinely care about listening to people's problems or what is going on in their life (well to be fair I don't condemn him totally because Meme's family does seem to be bunkers, especially Leyla 😂), so his one job is to pay everything and arrange for everyone to buy himself out of the emotional support part of being a family.

And then you have Alex's own mom who's been staying at their office for 6 years on and off. And I'm pretty sure she's spent more time with Meme and Alexa than with Alex. Alex who again will take his mom once in a while to a super fancy restaurant that HE fancy, and call it a day. Son duty done for the month.

I think Meme has really wasted her life on him just for money. She could be her own boss, she could have made Love Hair her own thing and gained independence. She seems to care more about the peopme in her life, despite regularly criticizing her parents... If she was not as passive she could organise nice family vacations without her useless husband herself. Or organise herself à trip to Sweden with Alexa, because it's her dream but Alex don't want to travel in cold Sweden (but left for skiing with friends without a problem during covid).

And why couldn't it be Meme travelling for work instead of Alex for once?

Maybe Alex living for an insta bimbo would be the best thing to happen to Meme. She could take control of her life again perhaps... Or live at an even slower pace than she does now... Who knows.

She needs to wake up.

Last edited:
  • Heart

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
Today she is showing off Alexa's reading. Memo to Mimi: those books are very basic: we had them when my kids were 3. By the time they turned 6 (Alexa's age now), they (and their classmates) were reading chapter books - Harry Potter, Famous Five, etc. She always tries to make out that Alexa is exceptional, when in fact, she is very, very average.

• Heart

tarotmom

Has this been posted here before? I found it interesting. We have always known that they treat their employees poorly and like to get prospective ones to do free work for them.

Application
I applied online. I interviewed at Intelligent Change (London, England) in Aug 2022

Interview
I was offered this role recently and literally two days before my start date, they revoked my job offer without any explanation. The application process extremely drawn-out over 3 months, which seemed extremely unnecessary and frustrating to say the least. Over the course of 3 months, I interviewed once and produced 3 separate pieces of work for IC as part of the application process. 2 original videos were produced from scratch, meaning I spent a week on each, scripting, shooting and editing. The third piece was editing a video with footage shot by IC that took me 11 hours to edit. The interview was rescheduled last minute 3 times. I had to wait weeks between each application stage for a response. The founders even went on holiday for 3 weeks during the application process. After all of that, I was eventually offered the position. Then two days before I was to start, they emailed me to say they were considering other candidates. I am truly shocked at how unprofessional the whole process was and how they deem it acceptable to rescind an offer with zero explanation after I had essentially been working for them 3 months. Shocking behaviour for a company that claims to have "transparency" as one of their core values. I have asked for an explanation and am still yet to receive one. I did ask during the interview how many people in the past had been in this position and I'm not surprised that they have had at least 3 or 4 people. All of them had not stayed for longer than 18 months. One person only stayed for 6 months.
This is fascinating! Honestly, it’s not surprising, it would potentially explain their recent YT uploads? They are grifters through and through, aren’t they? I love that this person mentions that they went on holiday in the middle of the hiring process, so typical of the ICunts! So they basically scammed and got someone to work for them without pay for 3 months. They are just the worst. I would love to hear from other people who have worked for them 👀

Zoyota

Her style is just horrible and that amazes me every time. She very accurately chooses the most unflattering clothes for her body type. She could look so much better if she would just choose more flattering clothes for herself. She has the money and the best shopping in London. But she doesn't make anything of it. Which in itself is perfectly fine, because there are far more important things than dressing fashionably and flattering. But then why does she have to put herself on show every day on the Internet and seek confirmation for her terrible outfits ?

• Heart

CantStandtheIcons

Greasy Prince 😆 Here’s what MeMe posts, she’s always fawning over how much she loves him, blah, blah, blah. She really likes to show everyone how perfect her life is - perfect marriage, perfect kid, perfect plastic-free life… Who is she trying to convince 🧐
View attachment 1990848
Jesus Christ, he can’t even grow a beard properly. He is so unmanly I don’t understand how anyone, other than Lidia, can find him handsome. Literally unattractive. If he and I were the last people on Earth and saving the human race depended on us, I would have to let humanity down.

• Haha

Qwerty333

Chatty Member
That is so sad.
Speaking of which, we haven’t seen a real smile from her in years. Pre-Alexa she actually looked happy and you could see it in her eyes. These days it’s forced and blank.

_MG_7104.jpg

• Wow

sentence

Chatty Member
I started her new video and immediately came here for support. I loved Leyla back in the day, and had high hopes, but sadly, she sounds nuttier than ever. I agree she must have had/have depression. It is amazing that Demetri is still there. I really miss the Leyla who seemed like the normal one in the family.
Leyla was not normal at all - she exposed her daughter in every way she could to the internet! Nothing but her child was her „YouTube job“. After giving birth to her son Leyla got immediately insane. She thought really her son is a form of incarnation of bad family history.. neither Leyla not Mimi hugged that boy.. we all saw it.. He was strange for Leyla! Only love of Demetri and his acceptance made this boy handsome lovely and part of that family..

I didn’t watch Leyla. Why should I? Since few years Leyla is loosing her mind… nothing is consistent or normal …
She wanted to open a school? She failed
She wanted to paint? She stopped
She wanted to sew.. she stopped
She wanted to dance.. she got naked
She wanted to be super mum; but exposed her children
She wanted to be fit, sexy and sporty.. she used Demetri
She wanted to be spiritual; she spoke crap but said nothing valuable

Leyla is still kind of ill… she is thinking she is chosen for beginning a new age and an independent human being !?!?

But … did you know that Leyla ALWAYS had help by her mother and still lives with them!?

I am not against a life with three generations.. go for it, if you support your parents! But if you dependent on your parents still with age 30s… don’t talk about new age and a world opening for new minds

„Being Luca“

I still laugh about it…

84DDA001-654C-4A02-8B6C-52BE520BE486.jpeg

EE103C33-FFEB-4AB0-9366-C7FFF2A895A1.jpeg

This girl was and ever will be awkward…

Last edited:
  • Wow

serenawaldorf

VIP Member
After their last podcast ("How To Get Better At Networking") i am absolutely convinced that they live "side by side" and share only some moments like on vacation..

I felt the exact same! They sound like they lead complete separate lives and that mimi is just a care taker and Alex comes home to go to sleep only. It’s always the ones that claim to have perfect relationships.. Mimi only comes to life when Sammy is there

• Heart

sentence

Chatty Member
So school for Alexa started and Mini is creating some valuable „content“ …
Bangs
Burned food
Third Outfit of the day
Sausage pants
Preaching

what’s coming next?
Q&A
Than promise that next month more videos will follow?

Here are outfits from one day
99709BF2-9C7B-4EF9-9AF3-0CEC7CF42A4E.jpeg
77C30259-5F55-4E73-9170-4BAF555AE8F7.jpeg
5EC56DB8-7040-4C21-B6D8-73AE60C04822.jpeg
1541692C-07E2-40CE-8B88-4EDC2EE0604B.jpeg

And why has she to tell that „you are enough“???

No one is feeling or thinking other wise??
YOU have to remind yourself.. cut you define yourself with Chanel and travels and money..

We ARE more than pleasant with our lives… and thankful.. but you are not! You need a husband who writes down super unspecific sentences

Last edited:
  • Haha

Susana2018

In the podcast Mimi mentions AGAIN how she worked at very young age and helped paid her mortgage, that she is very confident because of her masculine energy? (She mentioned her book), that she’s an extrovert and makes decisions… she recommended “the alchemist”, she quoted “the alchemist”, (a book that most teenagers like, but once you grow up you realized it’s not a Nobel prize) and she said she was watching a talk about how to have a good conversation because “i am always learning myself”. She talks like she knows everything, she loves to preach…

• Haha

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
I think it could be a non uniform school on The Boltons but I could be wrong. There’s also another non uniform school next to Notting Hill Farmer’s Market.

Talking about being dumb and nouveau riche. Any sensible parents know or at least will read the guidelines regarding dressing - no expensive items as they could get dirty, soiled or lost. No tights like this as they’re difficult for your children to go to the toilet independently. No buckle shoes. Only Velcro as they’re much easier to put on independently. If I was one of the school staff, I’d send this kid home. She doesn’t look ready for school but a wedding.

It could be this school too. I used to see them in Kensington Palace gardens a lot. They’re noticeable with their hats but MeMe would show off her hat by now? Such a shame I no longer work on Queen‘s Gate as well or I’d snoop around and make MeMe frightened a bit so she doesn’t put her child on internet as much. I saw David Beckham dropped his daughter off at a school on Queen‘s Gate a few times. Very gracious but everyone respected their privacy. I never saw him posting any pictures of his daughter on social media that would give anyone any clues where she went to school.
I could be wrong, but I have a sneaky feeling it's the private one without uniform on the road I spotted her on yesterday. Harper Beckham went to the other school on that road. They used to send her to Pembridge Hall but David had an affair with a teacher there (this is actually true!) They stupidly used to put pictures/videos of Harper online in her school uniform which was daft as Glendower uniform is v distinctive - dark purple. She has left the school now.

She could be at one of those state schools, but I don't think so...both have very tight catchment areas, which the Ikonns are nowhere near living in Onslow Garden, and they are massively oversubscribed. The private school is notoriously useless academically, quite precious and easy to get into as the bright kids in the area go to Glendower/Falkner House/Pembridge Hall. It's honestly a last resort school in terms of desirability. Lots of foreigners/newcomers to London go there because they were too late to register at the academic schools or the socially desirable ones like Thomas's or Francis Holland. But of course the Ikonns have no idea whatsoever about British education and were in denial about the fact she needed to go to school . At least she's going somehere...

thatgirl232323

Nothing Leyla says is consistent! I think she’s totally gone bonkers. One day she’s with him one day she’s not one day she’s going to be a hair dresser the next day she’s going to open a school. All these years what has she done? Nothing. Color and dance. That’s about it

NaomiS

VIP Member
I find it really weird that she feels the need to potray Alexa as the most intelligent & perfect child in Britain on the daily basis. It’s getting pretty cringe. What is with this “im perfect, my child is perfect, my parenting is perfect, my marriage is perfect” image she tries so hard to portray CONSTANTLY! Really…noone cares Meme.
I just find her extremely toxic.
Yes, she makes me hate that kid. It’s not Alexa’s fault. It’s just her extremely obnoxious parents. Come back in 20 years when Alexa doesn’t rely on trust fund, have an actual job and cut off her parents. I’d call that kid clever. Until then fuck off Alexa.
---
It’s not that hard to go out for a run. It’s only 5-6 degrees (celsius) in the morning or probably 10 by the time this gormless condom lookalike makes her way out of bed. Then you have someone to watch your prat (and husband) for you. It’s not like you gotta wake up at 5, feed the kids and go out to do hard labour work while earning next to nothing. Your job is to con some clueless young adults on internet.
39E3B011-C7C9-4633-912D-FED9BF2779CD.jpeg

---
19F3F5B3-0465-4FA1-9EE6-D242B37ED159.jpeg

This is getting more and more punchable by the min. She seriously thinks she looks better pulling stupid duck face? What’s this? Her idea of modelling? It’s clear why that avenue didn’t work out for her. Oh and her big nose.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

NaomiS

VIP Member
Correct me if I’m wrong. If you need someone to tell you how to be authentic, surely it’s not authentic? I don’t understand this woke term of being authentic. I listened to their blabber for 10 mins and I had enough. Nothing you haven’t heard before. Excuse, excuse, self-praise and more excuse. Every video and podcast sound exactly the same.