Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I believe as of 2022, Instagram created a feature to now include blocking any existing backup accounts a person may already have or any future accounts they create when blocking someone. You’d have to use a different IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) to create an account and sign in via a web browser.
You can use this link to see their account without giving views. https://instanavigation.com/

Ok any instagram gurus here? I got blocked at my account but have a business account and my husbands account logged in on my device- different email addreses. Now i cant even access the page anymore from these account whilst ever never interacted or followed, but my cousin can via her phone & account? How is this possible? If a person blocks your account but you have multiple accounts logged in, do they all get blocked or restricted? Wtf?
I believe as of 2022, Instagram created a feature to now include blocking any existing backup accounts a person may already have or any future accounts they create when blocking someone. You’d have to use a different IP address to create an account and sign in via a web browser.
You can use this link to see their account without giving views. https://instanavigation.com/
I’m not sure where that link came from where I wrote IP address 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
ICons Clan: Too desperate for attention, too fraud for therapy, too lazy for actual "CONTENT" & too shallow for morality.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Mimi is an idiot. She posted a pic of Alexa in the bathtub because she said “ mama please share it on Instagram” wtf is wrong with this woman?? I wonder if she does it on purpose. She doesn’t care about her daughter’s safety.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Mimi is an idiot. She posted a pic of Alexa in the bathtub because she said “ mama please share it on Instagram” wtf is wrong with this woman?? I wonder if she does it on purpose. She doesn’t care about her daughter’s safety.
Exactly! She could have just shown a photo of the bathtub and the bath water, she did not have to show her 6 year-old daughter in it! And I have a hard time believing that Alexa really said that to her. MeMe just wants to show everyone what a “perfect” mum she is 🙄

Reactions: 7
Exactly! She could have just shown a photo of the bathtub and the bath water, she did not have to show her 6 year-old daughter in it! And I have a hard time believing that Alexa really said that to her. MeMe just wants to show everyone what a “perfect” mum she is 🙄
Even if her daughter asked to post about it - it could have been a perfect time to educate her daughter about the idea of privacy and what to post or not post on insta. She could have told her - let's take a pic of the candle instead or sth like this. But anyway she sees her parents sharing the inside of their flat, filming themselves in their bathroom - no surprise she has no idea of privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Seems like another PA left them in less than a year. They’re again recruiting although this time they’re calling the position “Paid Internship” I suppose so they can pay them even less.

Hi, I reported Alexa in the bath tub photo. I urge you all do the same. This girl has been groomed and brainwashed to understand there’s no privacy left whatsoever. Any decent parents know they shouldn’t share such private moments to millions of people. I run my business Instagram and you wouldn’t believe how many creeps and potential pae-dos I have to block and report everyday. MeMe is spoon feeding risky contents to these weirdos at her daughter’s expense. It’s a shame she never cares enough to teach her daughter hard work, integrity and empathy. It’s always something so superficial like posing for insta, fake vlogging and skipping school.

---

That is a lot of bs. Being a bad sleeper at a young age won't make you a bad sleeper later. It is usual in some culture for young children to co-sleep for very long and then sleep alone with no issues. Meme is all about nature blablabla, but don't get it's a survival instinct for babies to want to be close from their parents at night. At the end of the day people do what they can do with the kind of children they have and their habits/cultural norms. Plus, with her bs she managed to make feel guilty another mother.

View attachment 1888844
They both sat down to film a video after Alexa was born declaring they sleep trained at her one month old. I can’t be bother to sit through hours long videos to find the exact moment but I remember it very clearly and thought that was very dangerous. Babies shouldn’t be sleep trained until they’re at least six months old. No matter what method you use, it’s essentially teaching your baby to know you’re not coming for them. You may pop in and out all night but you’re not meeting their needs. So now when Alexa acts out at bedtime, she wants comfort from her parents.

---

4F229975-0715-4130-BA6D-816D9CFDE5F4.jpeg

Any women out there who needs videos like this to help them pick an outfit, they’re as thick as MeMe with less expensive clothes and accessories.
C77B829C-18B9-435E-9913-9508131358AC.jpeg

---

A9ED83C2-8596-4DF6-BC4C-0A8CE067CB2B.jpeg

Oh me, me, me, me, me. You just love the sun in your face so it brightens your complexion and eye colour then you can brag you have hazel eyes and rosy white skin. It’s a shame it doesn’t diminish her ugly personality and big Pinocchio nose.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I don’t understand sleep training or marketing sleep as a life skill. I don’t know even 1 adult or even a 2 years old not sleeping. It’s a just a business scheme for desperate parents who don’t have privilege to hire help or family that can look after the baby, while mom catches a break. Icons have both. Unfortunately, because of people like ICons sleep training is also a privilege especially for people who can’t afford it.
also, Alexa thinks sharing everything on Insta is normal, if Insta is so normal, why MeMe keeps taking break?

Reactions: 3
If you are truly happy and above the fray, why feel the need to delete ”unkind” comments? Surely an enlightened person would be pro free speech and against censorship, or at the very least wouldn’t be bothered by negative feedback. Some might even welcome constructive criticism.

Reactions: 9
If you are truly happy and above the fray, why feel the need to delete ”unkind” comments? Surely an enlightened person would be pro free speech and against censorship, or at the very least wouldn’t be bothered by negative feedback. Some might even welcome constructive criticism.
They were very pro speech when they couldn’t fly out of UK to escape their regular life. Now … free speech is unkind.

This woman has no basic personal hygiene. She went for a run and came home to put makeup on without having a shower?! Even if she did have a shower, she still put the same sweaty sweater on! No wonder her horse faced husband plays away. She’s as dirty as she looks 🤢🤮
3F9CC41A-3567-4F15-BE78-D9E287383CF7.jpeg
7966F5E2-CB77-44D4-8655-8CE887631333.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Influencers are so narcissistic putting out selfies of their ugly mugs at different angles as if we all are dying to see them. Pointless is an understatement.

• Haha
I don’t think she ran. She got ready. She ran for video and then she is done. That’s how SM works.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she ran either. She did it for a minute, tops. I can only imagine how ridiculous she looked trying to run and film herself at the same time. But why does she even need to run? I thought she always gets 25k steps before 11 am?!
Such a sad little reel from Meemee. She is trying so hard to pronounce words correctly. It is becoming harder and harder for you MeMe, isn’t it. Also thumbs up at the end? You posted it on insta, not youtube… but since you post so rarely, of course you wouldn’t know.

• Haha
Let’s guess what their new revolutionary product is going to be. 1. Grateful mousepad 2. Grateful chopping board 3. Grateful condoms

ps. MeMe - stop calling your ugly bleep of a husband a cutie. He’s a creepy looking idiot.
9E4E2855-6222-4A5A-A04F-7AC5D4710167.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Let’s guess what their new revolutionary product is going to be. 1. Grateful mousepad 2. Grateful chopping board 3. Grateful condoms

ps. MeMe - stop calling your ugly bleep of a husband a cutie. He’s a creepy looking idiot.
🤣🤣🤣 this had me howling!! It’s so accurate, they really think they’re reinventing the wheel with their useless products!

This made me laugh too 👇🏼Sure, MeMe, I’m sure your cake looked just like this one! Her cake was probably a wreck because she’s incapable of following a recipe, especially one that uses regular flour, sugar, milk, etc. She always has to try her “healthy” version and it probably tasted like cardboard!
37ECCB28-E1F6-4A74-A7B6-C9045BAFA541.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
🤣🤣🤣 this had me howling!! It’s so accurate, they really think they’re reinventing the wheel with their useless products!

This made me laugh too 👇🏼Sure, MeMe, I’m sure your cake looked just like this one! Her cake was probably a wreck because she’s incapable of following a recipe, especially one that uses regular flour, sugar, milk, etc. She always has to try her “healthy” version and it probably tasted like cardboard!
View attachment 1929536
that's exactly what I thought! no way would Mimi not show her cake if it looked anything like the picture. As usual everyone lovessssss every recipe she makes because no one makes healthy, burnt, repetitive, cardboard recipes like her. Everything she tries is a masterpiece in her opinion. Stuck up slob. Go fix your ugly face and make it presentable before attempting "recipes"

• Haha
Reactions: 10