Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1640683
That’s why MeMe wear a crop top and work out in her lounge with no result? Why does she go to Pilates now then? She could just clench her bum cheeks while taking a dump naked?
Ironic of her posting this type of message when she herself sells tools to supposedly motivates you or make you happier. We can literally say the same thing about her trying to sell the idea that people need her journals to be happier.
Like Alex insta handles says "just do it". And yep you don't need no freaking productivity planner you just need to do it.

Does any of this make sense? It’s not about being masculine, it’s about upbringing.
View attachment 1640682
Fecking nonsense.
Also, Bingo theory was basically = people must complete each other in order to make a good couple. If you have problems on your couple, maybe it's because your energies aren't compatible. Revolutionary.

Funny that they both pretend Meme is 'masculine' energy (strength, decision maker, logical mind...) while Alex is supposed to be 'feminine' energy (creative and... I don't know whatever that means), and Meme even wrote that because she's masculine energy she needs to be working in a creative field to develop her 'feminie' energy, instead of working in a bank where she wasn't happy. Well, talk about it make it make sense. In you logic, because you show traits of creativity you must be 'feminine' while Alex manages everything that need more reflection in your life like finances, organisation, logistics... So he's the masculine energy. But NO, Meme's gotta be different! She's got to be the more masculine energy. Why? Because despite all she can say her bingo theory is basically leader and submissive energy, which traditionally in a couple we all known what that means... Masculine energy is of course strength and power... While feminine energy is creative... aka traits that have been decided on a patriarchal basis. Now, of course Meme has to be different and show her couple defies cliches and that SHE is the girl boss in the house, even though they've shown us all but the opposite. She can't do anything in her own, she has not one ounce of logic in her brain, she said it herself accounting was not for her nor can she follow basic instructions. She's a hypocrite.

And same goes for her not wearing her wedding ring, in an effort to look like a free spirit progressist. She could not be living a more conservative lifestyle. Mom at home feeding the kid, making cakes for birthdays and doing the food shop, while dad makes calls and takes care of the finances, and of course whenever daddy spends 1h of his time with the family for a walk in the parc (not to manage little Alexa's tantrums) he's the best dad in the world.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ironic of her posting this type of message when she herself sells tools to supposedly motivates you or make you happier. We can literally say the same thing about her trying to sell the idea that people need her journals to be happier.
Like Alex insta handles says "just do it". And yep you don't need no freaking productivity planner you just need to do it.

Fecking nonsense.
Also, Bingo theory was basically = people must complete each other in order to make a good couple. If you have problems on your couple, maybe it's because your energies aren't compatible. Revolutionary.

Funny that they both pretend Meme is 'masculine' energy (strength, decision maker, logical mind...) while Alex is supposed to be 'feminine' energy (creative and... I don't know whatever that means), and Meme even wrote that because she's masculine energy she needs to be working in a creative field to develop her 'feminie' energy, instead of working in a bank where she wasn't happy. Well, talk about it make it make sense. In you logic, because you show traits of creativity you must be 'feminine' while Alex manages everything that need more reflection in your life like finances, organisation, logistics... So he's the masculine energy. But NO, Meme's gotta be different! She's got to be the more masculine energy. Why? Because despite all she can say her bingo theory is basically leader and submissive energy, which traditionally in a couple we all known what that means... Masculine energy is of course strength and power... While feminine energy is creative... aka traits that have been decided on a patriarchal basis. Now, of course Meme has to be different and show her couple defies cliches and that SHE is the girl boss in the house, even though they've shown us all but the opposite. She can't do anything in her own, she has not one ounce of logic in her brain, she said it herself accounting was not for her nor can she follow basic instructions. She's a hypocrite.

And same goes for her not wearing her wedding ring, in an effort to look like a free spirit progressist. She could not be living a more conservative lifestyle. Mom at home feeding the kid, making cakes for birthdays and doing the food shop, while dad makes calls and takes care of the finances, and of course whenever daddy spends 1h of his time with the family for a walk in the parc (not to manage little Alexa's tantrums) he's the best dad in the world.
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
you hit the nail on the head!!!!!

the only think masculine about MeMe is her face and flat chest.
DD63C1B2-0D93-4FA7-AC8A-F3AB3EF6ECDD.jpeg

wear to whatever spirits she believes in, she posted this pic to wish everyone a happy tuesday? Why should anyone feel happy looking at her selfie? it’s not even a wank material. Looks like an Arab man in a wig.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
you hit the nail on the head!!!!!

the only think masculine about MeMe is her face and flat chest.
View attachment 1642593
wear to whatever spirits she believes in, she posted this pic to wish everyone a happy tuesday? Why should anyone feel happy looking at her selfie? it’s not even a wank material. Looks like an Arab man in a wig.
Oh my god, I’m terrified of my spellings in this post. Sorry I had a bad night!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Is Mimi kidding? We all know, she is in Paris! She was DAYS before she got her hair done at the hairdresser's!!

11.png

12.png

Her hair is shiny because of a treatment at a hairdresser...

This is her hair with LOVEHAIR: its dry, its crusty, its destroyed and always seems dirty..
33.png

She is fake everytime...
41.png
#
42.png

:oops:
legs.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
How tall does she says she is again? I'm a 170cm. I've been wearing high rise flare jeans or straight high rise jeans for years and never found them uncomfortable.
When Meme first put the jeans on at the beginning of the reel, they hide her bellybutton. Then she's clearly pulled them down (which is ridulous considering she's got no vest on under and her cardigan is not long enough. But she seems to think that's a look. Just look ill fitted to me but whatever). And in the comments, she says she doesn't know if she' ll buy more of these because it's too high rise and she finds it uncomfortable. And I'm wondering how she can prefer her sausage ill fitting low rise jeans, that she likes to wear with crop tops aka worst combination in the winter since it does not cover you up. And second, she thinks she can't find flare jeans that aren't too high rise. I think the problem is not the lack of jeans variety but rather she's not as "tall" as she likes to pretend.
Screenshot_20221012_011714.jpg

Screenshot_20221012_011624.jpg

Now everyone in the comments is telling her she looks much better with these than skinny jeans. So what we've been saying for years, and was seen as hate is apparently ok to say now that she's finally tried on flare jeans.

Last edited:
We can't gossip enough about Mimi and her valuable content - there is no value in her online presence - at all. We're running out of posts as well.. same tit every day, moth, year...

Funny that Meme and Alex,who supposedly are influencers, just pick up the dreams and goals from their friends and try to present as something they are aspiring to but without making it happen.

Alex was talking about moving to Sweden and/or start their farm, their friend Raya (Rayawashere) actually moved to Sweden with her husband and live a life much closer to nature than the Icons would never dare to. Alex said he was dreaming to travel like Didi and husband did, who took their son to Kenya and travelled throughout Europe, but just ended up doing a quick trip to the Kruger park in South Africa (not that the Kruger park is not a great place, but it was just a little convenient trip from their base in Cape Town, nothing like some kind of adventure that put you out of your comfort zone. Alex also said he wanted to visit Buthan, yet he just went to the same places he goes every year - the Iceland trip was just to hang out with those entrepreneurs he dreams to be friend with. Didi is travelling by herself to Buthan at the moment. Something that Meme would never dare to! Meme has been talking about ages to write a book about parenting yet didn't publish anything. In the meantime, Didi released her own book - and even if it's crap, she accomplished what she wanted to do. Sam lives the life that Alex secretly wished that he could live if he was single and Victoria (Allthingsfromvictoria) takes care of her three kids and manage contents, working with brands etc. Although I think it sucks to expose children the way she does and her activity is quite vain, she is much less lazy than Meme. Meme struggles with one kid and even though she is always out and about she complains to have no meme time. Meme started a pottery class after Leyla started to take classes of the same kind. Of course she cannot go alone so she goes with Masha. She talked at the beginning of the year that she had the goal to start dances classes in 2022. It's october and it's still a dead project

They are just inimaginative and don't dear to try out new things. No, diaries of different colours and totebags are not creative projects, just cash machines.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Is Mimi kidding? We all know, she is in Paris! She was DAYS before she got her hair done at the hairdresser's!!

View attachment 1643938
View attachment 1643937

Her hair is shiny because of a treatment at a hairdresser...

This is her hair with LOVEHAIR: its dry, its crusty, its destroyed and always seems dirty..
View attachment 1643948

She is fake everytime...
View attachment 1643961#View attachment 1643962

:oops:
View attachment 1643971
How tall does she says she is again? I'm a 170cm. I've been wearing high rise flare jeans or straight high rise jeans for years and never found them uncomfortable.
When Meme first put the jeans on at the beginning of the reel, they hide her bellybutton. Then she's clearly pulled them down (which is ridulous considering she's got no vest on under and her cardigan is not long enough. But she seems to think that's a look. Just look ill fitted to me but whatever). And in the comments, she says she doesn't know if she' ll buy more of these because it's too high rise and she finds it uncomfortable. And I'm wondering how she can prefer her sausage ill fitting low rise jeans, that she likes to wear with crop tops aka worst combination in the winter since it does not cover you up. And second, she thinks she can't find flare jeans that aren't too high rise. I think the problem is not the lack of jeans variety but rather she's not as "tall" as she likes to pretend.
View attachment 1644091
View attachment 1644092
Now everyone in the comments is telling her she looks much better with these than skinny jeans. So what we've been saying for years, and was seen as hate is apparently ok to say now that she's finally tried on flare jeans.
It’s like they’re 2 difference races:

View attachment 1644312
We can't gossip enough about Mimi and her valuable content - there is no value in her online presence - at all. We're running out of posts as well.. same tit every day, moth, year...
Funny that Meme and Alex,who supposedly are influencers, just pick up the dreams and goals from their friends and try to present as something they are aspiring to but without making it happen.

Alex was talking about moving to Sweden and/or start their farm, their friend Raya (Rayawashere) actually moved to Sweden with her husband and live a life much closer to nature than the Icons would never dare to. Alex said he was dreaming to travel like Didi and husband did, who took their son to Kenya and travelled throughout Europe, but just ended up doing a quick trip to the Kruger park in South Africa (not that the Kruger park is not a great place, but it was just a little convenient trip from their base in Cape Town, nothing like some kind of adventure that put you out of your comfort zone. Alex also said he wanted to visit Buthan, yet he just went to the same places he goes every year - the Iceland trip was just to hang out with those entrepreneurs he dreams to be friend with. Didi is travelling by herself to Buthan at the moment. Something that Meme would never dare to! Meme has been talking about ages to write a book about parenting yet didn't publish anything. In the meantime, Didi released her own book - and even if it's crap, she accomplished what she wanted to do. Sam lives the life that Alex secretly wished that he could live if he was single and Victoria (Allthingsfromvictoria) takes care of her three kids and manage contents, working with brands etc. Although I think it sucks to expose children the way she does and her activity is quite vain, she is much less lazy than Meme. Meme struggles with one kid and even though she is always out and about she complains to have no meme time. Meme started a pottery class after Leyla started to take classes of the same kind. Of course she cannot go alone so she goes with Masha. She talked at the beginning of the year that she had the goal to start dances classes in 2022. It's october and it's still a dead project

They are just inimaginative and don't dear to try out new things. No, diaries of different colours and totebags are not creative projects, just cash machines.
Honestly, you all nailed it. I ever got fed up with gossiping about MeMe now. Same old tit days in days out. She never progresses. All the crap that comes out of her mouth is unbelievable. She’s always trying to be different but she’s another bored housewife whose husband doesn’t even trust her to run around the park, let alone their business. She’s a one trick pony “I‘ve always used our products“ blah blah blah and pose, pout and blow a kiss. Even Alexa has picked up the habit. She’s now obsessed with cursive writing. That’s all she wanna do. In the last 5-6 years we‘ve gossiped about the Icunts, the only thing that changed about them is how tit they look now.

CC7AB85C-BC14-45D6-A564-1675AA82463E.jpeg

This comes across as a brag and strange. “Look at me I turned blonde and white like an English woman”. No, you burned the tit out of your hair in the sun MeMe and your real skin isn‘t pinkish white. And are you 5? “colouring my year”? Wtf

I’m gonna be petty and make fun of her appearance because everything else is same old same old. I looked at this and I can’t get past her nose. Has it always been this big?
4067780C-D4BD-4CCE-B5CA-5CDF33394051.jpeg

33447C2B-A9A6-4AD1-89BE-130C7DBCA7C0.jpeg

FA66A042-BF1C-42FC-918A-1FC5D000943C.jpeg

MeMe: “I always cook my meals from scratch.“ Also MeMe: “Look at me eating out again”.

£30 for a notebook?! This is the pretentious spa/fitness place Meghan Markle went for a “pregnancy” massage. I used quotes as Meghan was never pregnant and used a surrogate. You will be fit when you use this notebook because you don’t have enough money left to buy food.
4C90F6C4-386F-46A3-AFC9-4E827747CD49.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Was gonna post the same hair pictures. Just hate this haircut on her arrrrg. I'm sorry but her friends aren't real friends. Unless they tell and she chooses not to listen because she knows better that everyone. It looks so bleeping dated and too "done". Why does she suddenly do pigket curls? Brush through your bleeping hair!
Screenshot_20221012_154548.jpg

Just like she won't let go of her sausage jeans as if it makes her have a different style not influenced by the fashion industry at all. Why does she constantly changes her wardrobe then? New obsession with slip dresses IS dictated by trends.
Screenshot_20221012_154623.jpg

She fries her hair in the sun like she fries her skin. Every brunette gets this light copper hair in the sun if you put oil and frie lonh enough in the sun.

Screenshot_20221012_014641.jpg

She can't wear jeans properly, always wearing it too low it looks so bad. And pockets half out till the end of the video. Just screams cheap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
1.png
2.png

What does she mean by "old"? She means last summer!

She was obsessed with Burberry last summer, than switched to Chanel..

Here we have the tedy in our mind.. still "NEW" for me"

I have a jacket from my trainee years.. 17 years ago.. THIS is old, i would say ...

F13A796F-9FD3-429A-987F-BC3F5C920F4B.jpg

More chanel shoes??
More camera down low and her face in the centre to elongate her legs?
also what promoter or sales person points a finger at you to tell you about their sales. 😂

9C8EDA1A-3AEA-42E6-96DB-B97471DB0C48.jpeg
32409EAA-A9FB-48ED-A249-41D4E121B602.jpeg
7CC30A63-C7A4-446F-AA77-96A78A029A71.jpeg
8BCE2CC3-9A1D-4C2C-AE1A-DC2FE3D9C45F.jpeg
CF70CBC7-5F06-4590-AFB2-A464A0B2EAA4.jpeg

what’s this? A sports bra?

3C026C80-F006-43DF-98E0-B080A0A47435.png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is how you should declare your add you stupid witch MeMe

FBCF18CD-4894-4A5B-853E-68A5054B0777.jpeg

More chanel shoes??
also what promoter or sales person points a finger at you to tell you about their sales. 😂

View attachment 1646100View attachment 1646101View attachment 1646102View attachment 1646114View attachment 1646115

View attachment 1646109
Like I said, she’s a one truck pony. Point finger and tell people to buy her products now! Camera looking up to make her look taller. Same old tit all the time.

More chanel shoes??

View attachment 1646100View attachment 1646101View attachment 1646102View attachment 1646114View attachment 1646115

View attachment 1646109
Ah! Madame need instagramable pilates attire now! Didn't she post hat quote about not needing to buy expensive new leggings to do sports? Just motivation? Lol what a hypocrite really. Her followers are still looking so thick and simple minded from what we can see. They don't really seem like fast thinkers do they?

• Haha
We can’t believe it either Meme…

48F395A2-1CD0-4B76-8711-6DC5661E0734.jpeg

I’m glad someone above mentioned Meghan Markle because these two remind me of eachother… it’s all about them.

This was the dumbest video. What did my milky taste like Alexa? WTF! 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
To all the mothers in the group:

This mum brought out her kid’s trampoline today, set up her phone, jumped up and down, grabbed her phone, searched for a happy song and posted this video for 1.1 million followers.

I hope your morning was as productive as hers. 😂

7A03CCD6-4009-4AC6-A2E8-AC117808D609.jpeg

• Haha
Omg I can’t believe she keeps lying about not dying her hair. This is absurd. We all know what natural hair looks like. Also, 99% of people her age have some visible grays if they don’t colour their hair. Especially if you’re a brunette.

As for their “dream” of moving to Sweden and living closer to nature, I’m sure they got the idea from Jonna Jinton, a hugely successful Swedish YouTuber and an extremely talented creator. She lives in the Swedish wilderness with her husband and together they create amazing videos, paintings, music, photos and handmade silver jewellery. All the while building and maintaining a small farm in an extremely harsh climate. The Ikonns could never.

I swear these two aren’t capable of a single original thought.

From the latest video:
Alexa "Adrianna is my sister" Mimi "yes" Alexa "and Andrea is my brother". I am very close to my cousins, coming from a typical Spanish family that's really family oriented ^^, but I've never called them my brother and sister. Although I really feel as close and protective to them as to my brother and sister.

In her own words, Alexa speaks "Russian, Italian and English". Well, if we had proof Alexa can't even speak Russian, then that is proof. If for them speaking a language means being able to say "ciao Bella" then I can't imagine Alexa's level in Russian.

Anyways Alexa is still a small child and she shouldn't be called shitface. I know she's going to receive ton of criticism after that video but it's really the education the problem not the child.

Alexa dreams of adopting a cat. Mimi does not respond to that except by asking "why? What do you like about them?". But I guess she's already explained that she can't have a cat because Papa and Mama do not find a luxurious house in their budget in London and they couldn't possibly live elsewhere than in Kensington. Having a cat friend for life is not as important as keeping up with appearances by keeping renting tiny small flats in the center of London.

There are currently so many flats to sell in Onslow by the way. And Alex supposedly says they love this place so much they've offered their previous landlords to buy the flat. Yeah lol, so why are you still renting if there are flats available on the market in that exact area? If they indeed made an offer it must have been so ridiculous.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
From the latest video:
Alexa "Adrianna is my sister" Mimi "yes" Alexa "and Andrea is my brother". I am very close to my cousins, coming from a typical Spanish family that's really family oriented ^^, but I've never called them my brother and sister. Although I really feel as close and protective to them as to my brother and sister.

In her own words, Alexa speaks "Russian, Italian and English". Well, if we had proof Alexa can't even speak Russian, then that is proof. If for them speaking a language means being able to say "ciao Bella" then I can't imagine Alexa's level in Russian.

Anyways Alexa is still a small child and she shouldn't be called shitface. I know she's going to receive ton of criticism after that video but it's really the education the problem not the child.
In Thai, there’s a saying “my parent kills it (for) me” meaning either parent’s ridiculously blind and over exaggerating how good their child is or parent spoils their child too much they don’t know right from wrong. That’s MeMe and Alex with Alexa.

MeMe can’t even speak Azeri perfectly and she migrated when she was 16?! Linguistically (I studied linguistics), whatever languages you speak from birth up until five years old, they’re your native languages. Any languages you learn after that will be less fluent. So as MeMe claimed to speak both Azeri and Russian when living in Azerbaijan, how come she doesn’t speak then fluently like a native speaker? Oh I know. She’s stupid and useless. I grew up speaking Thai. My family is mostly Chinese. We don’t claim to speak Cantonese as we basically know like five words. I started learning English at five but it wasn’t serious until university and I studied French for seven years as well (but so rusty now I don’t dare claim I speak French like Alexa speaking Italian). I’m still a native Thai speaker even though I’ve lived in England for the last nine years. MeMe’s story is bullshit. She’s a Jack of all trades.
328757E4-E97C-4435-BA8E-2EE7A2242029.jpeg

EFD7EBEB-7B49-416A-A597-8126E08F3999.jpeg

This is her hair and skin before a blow dry and filters. That Love Hair promo is so fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So if her hair naturally lightens up how come she only realises this now? Has she been lightning up her hair ever since she was little? How can her followers not challenge her on the un logical things she says?

In Thai, there’s a saying “my parent kills it (for) me” meaning either parent’s ridiculously blind and over exaggerating how good their child is or parent spoils their child too much they don’t know right from wrong. That’s MeMe and Alex with Alexa.

MeMe can’t even speak Azeri perfectly and she migrated when she was 16?! Linguistically (I studied linguistics), whatever languages you speak from birth up until five years old, they’re your native languages. Any languages you learn after that will be less fluent. So as MeMe claimed to speak both Azeri and Russian when living in Azerbaijan, how come she doesn’t speak then fluently like a native speaker? Oh I know. She’s stupid and useless. I grew up speaking Thai. My family is mostly Chinese. We don’t claim to speak Cantonese as we basically know like five words. I started learning English at five but it wasn’t serious until university and I studied French for seven years as well (but so rusty now I don’t dare claim I speak French like Alexa speaking Italian). I’m still a native Thai speaker even though I’ve lived in England for the last nine years. MeMe’s story is bullshit. She’s a Jack of all trades.
View attachment 1647918

View attachment 1647920
This is her hair and skin before a blow dry and filters. That Love Hair promo is so fake.
Not even natural hair here. This is blow-dry day 2 or 3 looking terrible because she still hasn't brushed her hair.

Reactions: 7