Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CantStandtheIcons

I’ve reported. You all can too without having to disclose your real name. Let’s take these frauds down!

View attachment 2036015View attachment 2036016View attachment 2036019View attachment 2036020
I’d love to but she blocked me so I don’t think I can make a complaint. And what is the nature of your complaint- misleading info or that she doesn’t declare ads? Or something else?

Reactions: 1

blankethood

I cane here to say this. She hardly has any tits but it’s very noticeable she’s got no bra on. Does she think this is some kind of freedom? Freedom is leaving your pae-do husband and get on with your own life MeMe. I know this corner of Kensington and if I’m not mistaken I know where Alexa goes to school. MeMe filmed this secretly after dropping her daughter off. (Notice how she looks around after setting her phone up to film herself). I wonder if other mums laugh at her. Just because it’s a Burberry trench, it doesn’t mean it looks good on a cardigan with your “ping pong balls in socks” tits MeMe.
View attachment 1595497

I bet the non-ce has done it but it doesn’t mean there’s any takers. After Adam Levine got an appeal and he was the sexiest man alive years ago. Alex on the other hand got a face only his mother could love and a personality of a turnip.

View attachment 1595507
Did this Arab man have his Adam’s Apple removed? She’s getting so manly no doubt the Horse Face has turned to dangerously underaged instahoes.

I would bin all the unintelligent face oil MeMe. The only effect it has on you is making you look like an old Arab man with dry skin and chapped lips.

This should have been declared as ads. It’s clear Didi got them for free. Didi is trying hard to buy friends for Mika. No one invites a whole class to a birthday party when the school term has just started and you clearly know no one as you’ve been travelling around like gypsies and never been to preschool or nursery with other children. If my son got a birthday invite from a kid he never mentions before, I’d gratefully decline as they’re not his friends.

View attachment 1595530
this is how to do an ad post correctly and legally in the UK. No one does #notgifted #notsponsored as it’s embarrassing it shows no one wants to pay you to advertise it and you have to declare your own company’s products as well otherwise you’re illegal.

How about you cool it with your attempts of entrenching the term “ARAB MAN” with pejorative overtones?

How absolutely repulsive and insufferable.

Onetwofour

VIP Member
Ughhh, there is a bunch of unhinged women under Alex' latest post being excited he is single and throwing themselves at him. Of course, Alex is seen as the poor victim in their marriage - and he is enjoying to play this role. It's absurd.

Elena Miller, the so-called self-love expert and one of their minions promotes exactly the same kind of toxic positivity bs than Meme and Alex (and is clearly one of their recruits). It also seems like that the view from her flat in London (she was until not a long time ago living in Germany) looks very similar to the view from their old office? Did they pass their rent contract to her? Does that mean that Alex and Meme still live under the same roof when they are both in the UK? What a weird arrangement. Also do you think they will keep on going together on those long holidays in SA, Italy and France? I wouldn't be surprised if they do!

CantStandtheIcons

Amelia’s boyfriend was one of the grooms men!
I think that’s one of her best mates, rather than boyfriend, no? But she had really intimate photos with Sofia, hugging her, etc so I wouldn’t think as a plus one of a friend she’d suddenly gotten so cozy with SR. It seemed like they knew each other personally. Can’t believe a random influencer gets access to a star studded wedding like that.

Delizia

VIP Member
I reckon they did invite her but she didn’t go. Sarah Angius isn’t hippie at all and is completely irrelevant to their target audience (she’s a hair stylist for gods sake) but she went. She hasn’t been going on an on about it like the other much more hippie attendees. I think they would have loved Amelia there but she had better things to do. Oh that note, how on earth was she invited to Sofia Richie’s wedding?
I read that her new beau Jack is Sofia's husband bestie.
---
Oh wow, thanks I didn’t know. So if he’s her boyfriend why was she in the Positano photos all by herself? I thought she’d dragged that poor Pia along again.
She was with Pia lol. You know well she can't function without her 🤣
Jack was probably not available for holiday in Positano, I don't know.

Avedarm

I believe as of 2022, Instagram created a feature to now include blocking any existing backup accounts a person may already have or any future accounts they create when blocking someone. You’d have to use a different IP address to create an account and sign in via a web browser.
You can use this link to see their account without giving views. https://instanavigation.com/

Ok any instagram gurus here? I got blocked at my account but have a business account and my husbands account logged in on my device- different email addreses. Now i cant even access the page anymore from these account whilst ever never interacted or followed, but my cousin can via her phone & account? How is this possible? If a person blocks your account but you have multiple accounts logged in, do they all get blocked or restricted? Wtf?
I believe as of 2022, Instagram created a feature to now include blocking any existing backup accounts a person may already have or any future accounts they create when blocking someone. You’d have to use a different IP address to create an account and sign in via a web browser.
You can use this link to see their account without giving views. https://instanavigation.com/
I’m not sure where that link came from where I wrote IP address 🤷‍♀️

Last edited: