Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leyla looks absolutely sick in her dark room video. She is clearly massively depressed, yet she is unwilling to take medication. Her kids will unfortunately bear the brunt of her mental issues.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Leyla looks absolutely sick in her dark room video. She is clearly massively depressed, yet she is unwilling to take medication. Her kids will unfortunately bear the brunt of her mental issues.
I honestly don’t even know what to say at this point regarding Leyla. She clearly is going through some tit and isn’t well enough to understand she needs help. What makes me even more mad, is that her family is watching her do some crazy ass tit and isn’t even trying to help her get better. Maybe even encouraging her and her “journey”. Like, she has two children she needs to be taking care of and instead, she’s doing all this crazy tit and no one is helping her. Yeah we laugh at Leyla’s nonsense and crazy mumbo jumbo but really, homegirl needs help. I fear for her little kids. ☹

Reactions: 13
I honestly don’t even know what to say at this point regarding Leyla. She clearly is going through some tit and isn’t well enough to understand she needs help. What makes me even more mad, is that her family is watching her do some crazy ass tit and isn’t even trying to help her get better. Maybe even encouraging her and her “journey”. Like, she has two children she needs to be taking care of and instead, she’s doing all this crazy tit and no one is helping her. Yeah we laugh at Leyla’s nonsense and crazy mumbo jumbo but really, homegirl needs help. I fear for her little kids. ☹
Agreed. I actually feel bad for her and hope she finds help she very visibly needs. Fast.

Hope her parents or at least D step in and give her real guidance. But a person needs to be willing to accept help.

OMG I just listened to the second part of Leyla’s story. Towards the end she says she’s divinely guided to create heaven on earth… And wants to move into/create an eco-village type of sacred community. The woman is one step away from joining a cult. This is beyond sad.

It’s also clear she hasn’t accessed or as much as researched real psychological help. All the book references she mentioned as being part of her healing journey were new age BS. Like she doesn’t event mention doing a few standard blood tests to check whether maybe part of her condition is due to some vitamin or mineral deficiency.

Also, I’m not a medical professional, but Leyla’s neck/throat area looks unnaturally swollen in her last videos. I hope she has checked her thyroid, as thyroid dysfunction can cause anxieties and depression, among other things.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I used to think Leyla was somewhat normal and way more relatable than Mimi when she did videos vlogging with her kids. I used to think she was a great mom who fed her kids well and cared for their growth and activities. Her latest video has her looking like she ran away from an asylum and sounding deranged. She even filmed herself crying on camera. What a waste of what was once a great resourceful person. Both the sisters look so hideous now with their no makeup looks, shaggy hair, and hippie cult like spiritual hogwash.

Reactions: 8
oh my, she really should stick to longer more flattering dresses.

View attachment 1887620

View attachment 1887616
I agree! I don’t have the slimmest legs myself but when I do wear dresses I wear below the knee or longer because a shorter style isn’t flattering. That’s what’s nuts about her, she can’t seem to accept her body type, she insists on styles that actively don’t flatter her frame. And that leg pose… gurl, it’s not fooling anyone!

• Heart
Her style is just horrible and that amazes me every time. She very accurately chooses the most unflattering clothes for her body type. She could look so much better if she would just choose more flattering clothes for herself. She has the money and the best shopping in London. But she doesn't make anything of it. Which in itself is perfectly fine, because there are far more important things than dressing fashionably and flattering. But then why does she have to put herself on show every day on the Internet and seek confirmation for her terrible outfits ?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That is a lot of bs. Being a bad sleeper at a young age won't make you a bad sleeper later. It is usual in some culture for young children to co-sleep for very long and then sleep alone with no issues. Meme is all about nature blablabla, but don't get it's a survival instinct for babies to want to be close from their parents at night. At the end of the day people do what they can do with the kind of children they have and their habits/cultural norms. Plus, with her bs she managed to make feel guilty another mother.

Screenshot_20230117_084109_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

The bit in the q and a about getting the school’s permission to miss term time for holiday…it must be a really tit school. The one my kids are at might allow a day or two at most, in exceptional circumstances. Not two+ weeks! It shows the peculiar arrogance of Mimi and Alex that they think their needs should override their daughter’s education

Reactions: 10
OMG I just listened to the second part of Leyla’s story. Towards the end she says she’s divinely guided to create heaven on earth… And wants to move into/create an eco-village type of sacred community. The woman is one step away from joining a cult. This is beyond sad.

It’s also clear she hasn’t accessed or as much as researched real psychological help. All the book references she mentioned as being part of her healing journey were new age BS. Like she doesn’t event mention doing a few standard blood tests to check whether maybe part of her condition is due to some vitamin or mineral deficiency.

Also, I’m not a medical professional, but Leyla’s neck/throat area looks unnaturally swollen in her last videos. I hope she has checked her thyroid, as thyroid dysfunction can cause anxieties and depression, among other things.
Breast implant illness has also been linked to physical and psychological symptoms Things started going down hill after she got her boob job. Leyla has been trying a variety of new age stuff for quite a while now and nothing is working for her. It's sad that she's in denial that she is sick which is a very common thing with the mentally ill. She needs professional psychiatric help and her family needs to stop enabling her.

Reactions: 7
Wasn't it already her goal last year and the year before, and...? Even her good resolutions are the same every year. Her life is just an endless repetition of the same things.
Screenshot_20230119_154807_Instagram.jpg

And I can't with this "grateful for the sunshine". Who in the middle of the winter doesn't enjoy a sunny day? You don't need filming your face while closing your eyes to "practice gratitude" aka enjoying the sunshine.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
FFS. I work 12-14 hour days (my choice entirely, but still), and it’s hard to find the time and motivation to as much as shower (forget about washing my hair). But even when I used to work a regular 9-6, I’d come home tired and struggled to find the time and energy to “put myself first” and do self-care. You just want to chill on the sofa and scroll your social media.

This is what real life and real jobs are like. No one who actually works or is an engaged full-time parent has that much free time. She doesn’t realise how privileged she is, and it’s all due to one stroke of luck they had 10 years ago. I’m in a privileged position myself, but it’s due to my and my family’s hard work (and fate/luck/God, of course), day in and day out.

How exactly does she “struggle to make herself a priority”?!? She has all the time in the world for herself with endless park walks and brunches & selfies. She is hardly raising 2/3 children on her own and working in a demanding job with long hours. She has one child and her mother-in-law at her disposal and basically no job! This is why she winds me up. She is so delusional with her holier than thou attitude. I fail to comprehend why anyone would still follow her.

Reactions: 13
How exactly does she “struggle to make herself a priority”?!? She has all the time in the world for herself with endless park walks and brunches & selfies. She is hardly raising 2/3 children on her own and working in a demanding job with long hours. She has one child and her mother-in-law at her disposal and basically no job! This is why she winds me up. She is so delusional with her holier than thou attitude. I fail to comprehend why anyone would still follow her.
I sense some of these posts are aimed at Alex who’s even now enjoying the free life in Italy while Mimi had to go back to London with Alexa. I wouldn’t be surprised if Mimi wanted to go on spa and meditation breaks on her own, however I don’t see Alex staying at home with Alexa while Mimi’s away.

I sense some of these posts are aimed at Alex who’s even now enjoying the free life in Italy while Mimi had to go back to London with Alexa. I wouldn’t be surprised if Mimi wanted to go on spa and meditation breaks on her own, however I don’t see Alex staying at home with Alexa while Mimi’s away.
I agree with the previous posts, she is so delusional about her life. I laughed when I saw her post about putting herself first - since when has she not put herself first?!
Are there cracks showing in MeMe and Horse Face’s relationship? He seems to be traveling on his own A LOT. Not that spouses can’t travel alone, my husband and I do for work related stuff, but given how fusional MeMe is and always yammering on about how in love they are blah, blah, blah, I just find it interesting that he fucks off on solo trips on the regular. I think it’s clear he’s completely checked out of any kind of parenting with Alexa.

Leyla and Mimi are incapable of listening to advices. Any advice is unwelcomed. They see it as negativity. So no one could ever try to help Leyla as long as she doesn't seek help from others.

Reactions: 6
Ok any instagram gurus here? I got blocked at my account but have a business account and my husbands account logged in on my device- different email addreses. Now i cant even access the page anymore from these account whilst ever never interacted or followed, but my cousin can via her phone & account? How is this possible? If a person blocks your account but you have multiple accounts logged in, do they all get blocked or restricted? Wtf?

Reactions: 2
A person who lives and seeks validity from social media is most definitely going to suffer for mental disorder. MeMe is one of them. Constant lying for a perfect image (I wore this dress a gazillion times).
I mean, she has a perfect example of self care - her husband, Alex leaves the family as he pleasures. He is an absent father. He is selfish and doesn’t want to spend time with family.
In my opinion anyone who is big or small social media influenzas need a therapist in the least.

what is AMA- why do I need to ask you anything? Especially, when you can select the question you think will show you in good light. If this is not validation seeking behavior than what is? Same with Leyla- deleting negative comments in name of safe space. Guess what- you are born to learn something through good and bad (spiritually speaking) and you can’t learn anything in your “safe space” definitely not as an adult.
Finally, they both blaming parents is ultimate ungratefulness, your parents gave the best as per their understanding and they both blame their parents for being non- resilient as well as their inability to seek help beyond new age, instagrammy mumbo jumbo.

Reactions: 5