Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOOOL

But Taz.Mou called Mimi for every extremly faked and photoshopped selfie as "tit face"? We would NEVER recognize Mimi in real life maybe LOL

- Alexa can take whatsever she wants (from other kids). Example: Alexa can grab stroller, scooter, food, boops of Mimi etc. from others without any bad feeling or appologize. Alexa does never regret, or feels guilty - NEVER
- Whatever Alexa sees, she thinks already, she knows it better, and others are not doing it correctly. (Example: randomly kids on the street who eat ice cream)
- Alexa is strictly manipulating. (Example: Alexa never goes sleeping without 30 Minutes talking to Mimi, how great Mimi is, and that Alexa loves Mimi)
- everytime Alexa wants to be filmed.. she wants to be the center of that video.. and if Mimi is on spot, Alexa tugs on her mum's arms..
- Most of her time Alexa is BORED.. see how she sits if not on cam. Alexa always needs Lidia or Mimi to entertain or to be entertained

And this i why i don't like Alexa at all: she has no mercy.. without mercy no human being can improve morally. But our society is build up on mercy and trust. And this Alexa misses too.

Some debates have cost me years to get a conclusion. I haven't decided yet what i feel about narcissts and psychopaths . Do you know the film minority report? LOL
Okay, because for me a psychopath is like the girl in the movie Esther lol.

Anyways, what we all agree on is that Meme has filmed Alexa while behaving like a spoilt brat (exemple of her stealing scooter off little boys' hands) without being talked into being more gentle. Alexa is also being encouraged in loving herself and being obsessed by her appearance.

PS: have not watched Minority report but will add it to my list :)

Reactions: 3
I'm not a very active member here. Mostly because I think some of the comments get nasty beyond belief but if they're about adults, at least they're easy to ignore. About a minor, a literal child? Not so much. Calling her tit face, randomly diagnosing her with psychopathy and god knows what else, making comments about how she looks , talks etc. So I thought it was pertinent to share this screenshot of tattle rules, since some people seem to have forgotten them.

Whatever mental gymnastics you do to justify making horrible comments about a six year old child, they're violating the rules. Because even gossip sites draw the line at little children, grown adults shouldn't have issues with this.

I'll actively report any comment that makes nasty comments about a child from now on. Say whatever you will about grown ups, spare the children who didn't choose the parents we dislike.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Calling her tit face, randomly diagnosing her with psychopathy
Nothing is randomly after several degrees, watching this woman 6 years or more and being online for more than 25 years.

You can report whatever you want. Doesn’t change the truth that Alexa is exposed to dangerous minds.

i you are annoyed and have energy to report, please report on ig pics of Alexa and Mika who are naked or showing their bumps off !!, too!

Reactions: 2
LOOOL

But Taz.Mou called Mimi for every extremly faked and photoshopped selfie as "tit face"? We would NEVER recognize Mimi in real life maybe LOL

- Alexa can take whatsever she wants (from other kids). Example: Alexa can grab stroller, scooter, food, boops of Mimi etc. from others without any bad feeling or appologize. Alexa does never regret, or feels guilty - NEVER
- Whatever Alexa sees, she thinks already, she knows it better, and others are not doing it correctly. (Example: randomly kids on the street who eat ice cream)
- Alexa is strictly manipulating. (Example: Alexa never goes sleeping without 30 Minutes talking to Mimi, how great Mimi is, and that Alexa loves Mimi)
- everytime Alexa wants to be filmed.. she wants to be the center of that video.. and if Mimi is on spot, Alexa tugs on her mum's arms..
- Most of her time Alexa is BORED.. see how she sits if not on cam. Alexa always needs Lidia or Mimi to entertain or to be entertained

And this i why i don't like Alexa at all: she has no mercy.. without mercy no human being can improve morally. But our society is build up on mercy and trust. And this Alexa misses too.

Some debates have cost me years to get a conclusion. I haven't decided yet what i feel about narcissts and psychopaths . Do you know the film minority report? LOL
To me these traits are not psychopathic traits.
What you are accurately describing is a spoilt child with no education or manners whatsoever. Let’s not forget that Mimi herself claims that the word « no » should not be said to a child, because children should not be limited from a young age or they might grow into adults that limit themselves in their achievements.
here is the result : a rude child who thinks she is better than others,takes other people’s belongings without asking, thinks of herself as the Mona Lisa.
Being (at last) enrolled in school will be good for her as she will finally learn how to interact with others and be part of a group without being the center of attention. It might take a while for her to adjust though. Too bad her parents didn’t think of her well being earlier by teaching her those principles.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm not a very active member here. Mostly because I think some of the comments get nasty beyond belief but if they're about adults, at least they're easy to ignore. About a minor, a literal child? Not so much. Calling her tit face, randomly diagnosing her with psychopathy and god knows what else, making comments about how she looks , talks etc. So I thought it was pertinent to share this screenshot of tattle rules, since some people seem to have forgotten them.

Whatever mental gymnastics you do to justify making horrible comments about a six year old child, they're violating the rules. Because even gossip sites draw the line at little children, grown adults shouldn't have issues with this.

I'll actively report any comment that makes nasty comments about a child from now on. Say whatever you will about grown ups, spare the children who didn't choose the parents we dislike.
Thank you 👏 and Amen 🙌

Nothing is randomly after several degrees, watching this woman 6 years or more and being online for more than 25 years.

You can report whatever you want. Doesn’t change the truth that Alexa is exposed to dangerous minds.

i you are annoyed and have energy to report, please report on ig pics of Alexa and Mika who are naked or showing their bumps off !!, too!
Uh honestly I think your anger against the Iscam family is stringer than your logical mind right now.

I don't know what kind of schools you attended, but let me tell you I grew up in a very rough area (I mean for France) that was really hit by unemployment and lots of people living in benefits and in council buildings and houses. My public school was pretty good in terms of level of education provided, but some pupils were really difficult. Some were behaving like little pieces of tit with the teachers, some even harassed the teachers. Lots of bullying between students etc. I was fortunate enough to make really good friends and have a steady strong family growing up, that made me a good person and protected me from these bad influences.

So when I read you calling Alexa a psychopath for simply showing off arrogant little child traits, it makes me laugh. I think you must have forgotten how kids can be terribly mean and Alexa is not the worst out them. Psychopathy is the most extreme profile you could ever diagnose her with. I think no teacher would ever call her psychopathic for showing off spoilt brat traits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
While you guys are arguing, grandpa’s love life (with his true love) is better than ever! 😂

8336D8F6-4778-4615-9442-BA13A3E99606.jpeg

BE0F21B9-3D87-45AA-8B5B-E6598BACE656.jpeg

C6B59454-16F2-4611-AFA2-E54E3AAA7058.jpeg

PS. Great point raised again about Meme always showing Alexa. I’m surprised how she goes out of her way to hide Lidia, Mr X, Leyla etc but her daughter and her daughter’s “sister” get no privacy.

I can’t believe I’m saying this but even Didi sounds normal by calling the cousins best friends, not “brothers”. meme’s captions are so cringe. 🤢

E0BD3CE0-1BA3-409C-86DB-2160AE1F5D78.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
While you guys are arguing, grandpa’s love life (with his true love) is better than ever! 😂

View attachment 1654791
View attachment 1654792

View attachment 1654784

PS. Great point raised again about Meme always showing Alexa. I’m surprised how she goes out of her way to hide Lidia, Mr X, Leyla etc but her daughter and her daughter’s “sister” get no privacy.

I can’t believe I’m saying this but even Didi sounds normal by calling the cousins best friends, not “brothers”. meme’s captions are so cringe. 🤢

View attachment 1654798
We don't argue, we communicate lol (in Meme's words).

Alex is the male version of single white femaling. UJ, now Sam... What does he want from Sam? Has he invested in their businesses?

• Heart
We don't argue, we communicate lol (in Meme's words).

Alex is the male version of single white femaling. UJ, now Sam... What does he want from Sam? Has he invested in their businesses?
Uhhhh good question!

What’s wrong with this woman?

She was not 4 or 5? She was 16 back in 2002 and already finished high school by those times!
BAEF755C-353F-4945-9EAD-6147D0270805.jpeg

she makes a fool of herself

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Today she is showing off Alexa's reading. Memo to Mimi: those books are very basic: we had them when my kids were 3. By the time they turned 6 (Alexa's age now), they (and their classmates) were reading chapter books - Harry Potter, Famous Five, etc. She always tries to make out that Alexa is exceptional, when in fact, she is very, very average.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ikonns didn’t invite Lulu to their renewal. So did Lulu - they are not invited to their marriage lol. How sad.
9A22DD8D-BAEA-4832-BC42-18ED0A3AD185.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
“I was told to only print write”.
Well now we know. It is Canada’s fault that she has a messy, disorganized chicken scratch handwriting. Ah, if only us humans had some free will to do what we want in our spare time. And if only we could retain what we have learned in the past. Oh wait, most of us can and do! I am amazed how she always blames others for every single thing.

Meme didn’t invite Lulu to her renewal, but she invited influencers she has never met in real life. I am so glad Lulu didn’t invite the Ikonns. You know they would jump at the chance to network and be sleazy. Meme is the worst friend you could possibly have. Takes advantage and discards as soon as she can’t use you anymore. And we all know it was Lulu who built the Luxy hair business with her hard work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Uhhhh good question!

What’s wrong with this woman?

She was not 4 or 5? She was 16 back in 2002 and already finished high school by those times!
View attachment 1655221
she makes a fool of herself
“I was told to only print write”.
Well now we know. It is Canada’s fault that she has a messy, disorganized chicken scratch handwriting. Ah, if only us humans had some free will to do what we want in our spare time. And if only we could retain what we have learned in the past. Oh wait, most of us can and do! I am amazed how she always blames others for every single thing.

Meme didn’t invite Lulu to her renewal, but she invited influencers she has never met in real life. I am so glad Lulu didn’t invite the Ikonns. You know they would jump at the chance to network and be sleazy. Meme is the worst friend you could possibly have. Takes advantage and discards as soon as she can’t use you anymore. And we all know it was Lulu who built the Luxy hair business with her hard work.
What the duck? Anything my 6 years old can do, I can do better competitio??? This is a narc raising a narc and Alexa knows how to stroke MeMe’s ego. MeMe’s sentences are so basic just like her. And what is ”I was told to only print write”? “print write” is a verb?!
1EBAA654-47B3-434A-A377-BE4DC812B83F.jpeg

oh Alexa, if you got a chance to know what a real mother is like, you would realise you’re stuck with a very tit one who has exploited you since you were in her tummy.

Why is this turd face always sniffing something? He can smell his own BO?
9D2F666B-22A5-440E-86B3-31B4E23BB86F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Alex is definitely having his romantic trip with Sam. Lmao. And MeMe is stuck with the kids. He’s also followed a sexual awakening app creator. 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Ikonns didn’t invite Lulu to their renewal. So did Lulu - they are not invited to their marriage lol. How sad.
View attachment 1655339
No words of congratulations from MeMe. It speaks volumes what kind of women she is. Lulu gave her what she has today. Without Lulu, they would never be able to sell that seedy business for millions. MeMe did exactly the same to UJ. Discarded him and said ambiguously about being betrayed. The Five Minute Journal was also UJ‘s idea. MeMe hasn’t done a day’s work to claim any credits yet reaps all the profits. It’s Lulu that made it to Forbes under 30. At least someone much more influential recognised her success not her old haggard boss.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Marc Meme must be a fan of narc Meghan Markle.

They both have no sense of humour, both want to look perfect in every aspect, both spell out how you should view or feel about whatever they do and both invited influencers/celebrities to their wedding instead of real friends and family. Both are proud to have cut ties with people from their past.

Look: Meme did it, the world changed because Meme didn’t want to miss this performance.
C8395513-76CE-4113-AAA1-C623C2CC79AD.jpeg

No words of congratulations from MeMe. It speaks volumes what kind of women she is. Lulu gave her what she has today. Without Lulu, they would never be able to sell that seedy business for millions. MeMe did exactly the same to UJ. Discarded him and said ambiguously about being betrayed. The Five Minute Journal was also UJ‘s idea. MeMe hasn’t done a day’s work to claim any credits yet reaps all the profits. It’s Lulu that made it to Forbes under 30. At least someone much more influential recognised her success not her old haggard boss.
From the photo posted above Lulu’s event looks stunning! Meme must be jealous.

Reactions: 4
Meme's friends are as self-involved as her. I guarantee their convo must go "oh you're so gorgeous" "oh stop, no, YOU look so gorgeous" "No come on, you look amaaazing" "oh thank you love, you're so sweet, you do look so fab too" blablabla.

M'am you have an average 20 likes per posts. Do you really think Instagram and the algorithm cares about your mundane thoughts on covid lmao? Been shadow banned haha... Does she even know what it means? Seeing as her posts are much boring, I don't think they popped up in anyone's discovery feed even before covid.
Screenshot_20221017_033913.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm just so happy to see that Kat and Zane's little buisness is still going. They took their revenge on this Iscam family. All the ladies they've featured regularly by their side were more entrepreunarial than Meme, like they could conduct projects from a to z on their own. Kat's still doing photography for clients as well. Oh how I wish they would spill the tea on the scams.
Screenshot_20221017_071245.jpg

Kuddos to Lulu for being classy and showing gratitude to her ex bosses, but personally I couldn't be as hypocrite as her. If she is were she is it's not thanks to Alex and Meme, but thanks to her intelligence and bleeping hard work. Yet they would have never made her a partner, nor a ceo, ever.

This is why I feel I can criticise MeMe’s body as I see fit. She distorts her legs with the wide lens to make them appear longer even though they look out of proportion. She filters her skin to death. She edited her postpartum body. Some unknowing new mums would feel bad with their own body.
F00340A3-90E3-4412-9078-DFA60DEE09FB.jpeg

Meme's friends are as self-involved as her. I guarantee their convo must go "oh you're so gorgeous" "oh stop, no, YOU look so gorgeous" "No come on, you look amaaazing" "oh thank you love, you're so sweet, you do look so fab too" blablabla.

M'am you have an average 20 likes per posts. Do you really think Instagram and the algorithm cares about your mundane thoughts on covid lmao? Been shadow banned haha... Does she even know what it means? Seeing as her posts are much boring, I don't think they popped up in anyone's discovery feed even before covid.
View attachment 1656329
Haha that’s definitely how they talk to each other. “Oh you beautiful soul” “Your thighs aren’t that thick cutie” “Thank you for giving birth to your book” “Your products are groundbreaking”.

It’s a funny little weird circle of bored, dumb housewives MeMe keeps as her company. At least Didi is the most highly educated and she seems genuinely nice. The rest is a bunch of wackos.

• Haha
Meme is beyond obsessed with taking selfies. Are they needed after simply taking a shower and washing her hair? I’m sure she takes selfies while on the toilet too.
No wonder she can’t get anything done.
17FED7AF-833A-4A0A-9EC2-83338C99AB85.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha