Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she make videos with Alexa? Poor girl!! Mimi is such a narcissist, and once again she mentioned breastfeeding… oh! And for the second time Alexa said she doesn’t know what she likes doing with her papa lol she said: “I don’t know, sorry that I don’t know” and then she said read! so apparently Alex doesn’t do much with her.

Reactions: 13
Am I the only one noticing how attached Alexa is? I cant take it for normal how often Alexa pushed her mother?

Now Mimi has a bad voice, too..
She has to cough?. clear her throat or something like that.. ugh!

Gosh.. Alexa isnt answering her mother.. she is answering the cam..

My daughter would never talk with the cam? 5 seconds maybe then she would talk to ME - She will look into my eyes if i speak to her

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why would she make videos with Alexa? Poor girl!! Mimi is such a narcissist, and once again she mentioned breastfeeding… oh! And for the second time Alexa said she doesn’t know what she likes doing with her papa lol she said: “I don’t know, sorry that I don’t know” and then she said read! so apparently Alex doesn’t do much with her.
No she answers right away "that he reads lots of books to me" I noticed it because I thought she finally could answer this question haha 😅
Then Mimi again asks the same exact questions later and Alexa's confused because Meme asked her what else.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
From the latest video:
Alexa "Adrianna is my sister" Mimi "yes" Alexa "and Andrea is my brother". I am very close to my cousins, coming from a typical Spanish family that's really family oriented ^^, but I've never called them my brother and sister. Although I really feel as close and protective to them as to my brother and sister.

In her own words, Alexa speaks "Russian, Italian and English". Well, if we had proof Alexa can't even speak Russian, then that is proof. If for them speaking a language means being able to say "ciao Bella" then I can't imagine Alexa's level in Russian.

Anyways Alexa is still a small child and she shouldn't be called shitface. I know she's going to receive ton of criticism after that video but it's really the education the problem not the child.

Alexa dreams of adopting a cat. Mimi does not respond to that except by asking "why? What do you like about them?". But I guess she's already explained that she can't have a cat because Papa and Mama do not find a luxurious house in their budget in London and they couldn't possibly live elsewhere than in Kensington. Having a cat friend for life is not as important as keeping up with appearances by keeping renting tiny small flats in the center of London.

There are currently so many flats to sell in Onslow by the way. And Alex supposedly says they love this place so much they've offered their previous landlords to buy the flat. Yeah lol, so why are you still renting if there are flats available on the market in that exact area? If they indeed made an offer it must have been so ridiculous.
Honestly though why should Alexa receive criticism over the Video, she is a child. She acted like any other 5/6 year olds I know, nothing to criticize, because again she is just a child.

Am I the only one noticing how attached Alexa is? I cant take it for normal how often Alexa pushed her mother?

Now Mimi has a bad voice, too..
She has to cough?. clear her throat or something like that.. ugh!

Gosh.. Alexa isnt answering her mother.. she is answering the cam..

My daughter would never talk with the cam? 5 seconds maybe then she would talk to ME - She will look into my eyes if i speak to her

:rolleyes:
I mean I don't know how Alexa usually acts, but my nephew who is only a couple months younger than her, acts like that when he is feeling a bit shy or uncomfortable in a situation. He gets really attached, not just to his mother, but to any person he feels close to and safe with.

I agree with the talking to camera thing, it just looked weird, even when Meme was asking her questions, she would look at the camera instead of looking at Alexa. Same when Alexa answered the questions. Kind of weird for a child that age.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Honestly though why should Alexa receive criticism over the Video, she is a child. She acted like any other 5/6 year olds I know, nothing to criticize, because again she is just a child.
No. She is not just a child. She is a child who is EXPOSED to the internet! She is not like any others? She is mistreated (remember, no sun hat, no sun glas, no sunscreen, no friends, no stable home, no school). She has some big issues, and some of us see those. She cant sit very well; she cant walk very well. She cant behave very well. And yeah all fault goes to her mother, but Alexa is NOT like any other 5/6 years old. I hope NOT.

No. She is not just a child. She is a child who is EXPOSED to the internet! She is not like any others? She is mistreated (remember, no sun hat, no sun glas, no sunscreen, no friends, no stable home, no school). She has some big issues, and some of us see those. She cant sit very well; she cant walk very well. She cant behave very well. And yeah all fault goes to her mother, but Alexa is NOT like any other 5/6 years old. I hope NOT.
To me she will just end up like her cousin Alex Junior. Doing preachy videos at 14 years old. Doing hair tutorials for love hair. Making productivity videos for intelligent change. She's the princess of their scammy realm.

And yes she's pretty stuck to her mum and obsessed with the camera. I was more referring to critics that might call her shitface, ugly like her mum or stupid. Find these remarks undeserving.

Alex Junior didn't make it in the list of people Alexa loves, nor in her sister and brother list by the way haha.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I meant it in way that some people here are calling her shitface and other nasty words no child shoud ever be called. She doesn't deserve all that hate because again she is just a child. Her being exposed is not her fault, because she is just a child! Her behaviour is not her fault, because she is just a child. Being uneducated is not her fault, because she is just a child. And in the Video (I was only referring to the youtube video) she did act like any other child I know (except for the starring into the camera while answering the questions). Are her parents mistreating her and probably scarring her for life? Yes! But all of that is not Alexas fault, because she is just a child!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

I meant it in way that some people here are calling her shitface and other nasty words no child shoud ever be called. She doesn't deserve all that hate because again she is just a child. Her being exposed is not her fault, because she is just a child! Her behaviour is not her fault, because she is just a child. Being uneducated is not her fault, because she is just a child. And in the Video (I was only referring to the youtube video) she did act like any other child I know (except for the starring into the camera while answering the questions). Are her parents mistreating her and probably scarring her for life? Yes! But all of that is not Alexas fault, because she is just a child!
I will say this as someone who has children and is around other families with young ones everyday. Alexa seems a little too comfortable with camera. I’m not sure if it’s something to be proud of. My son would also speak to me instead of the camera unless he is doing a video call with family. Another thing is MeMe isn’t a natural mother. It’s all fine except she does love a good brag about being a super hands on mum. Even MeMe has awkward gaps with Alexa like they only have to touch each other to feel close when it doesn’t have to always be that way. Her words are also weird like some distant aunt who isn’t around children much. I say this as I spend loads of time at the parks and play groups and most mums I know are attentive, caring and maternal.

Another thing I noticed is Alexa’s speech. She drags and drags her words like she’s not a native English speaker, let alone speaking with a British accent. Does she calls everyone in her family by names? It does come across quite disrespectful but what can we expect when she has parents who respect no one.

Let’s talk about MeMe’s skin colour here. She’s overdone her filters and her skin is now in 6 different shades across all ethnicities

C88762D7-3FD3-47E4-9E08-503B304F1921.jpeg

67C778E5-EB7E-4D8E-B8E6-5FB2A5FE2CA7.jpeg

6ECE50F8-6933-4687-B62A-DB977B41F461.jpeg
12AD84A1-532A-41AB-87A7-170411A3F646.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
I think about it all day long: Would i call someone psychopath but call him: "its not his fault"? It sounds like an excuse.. but not facing the problem and pointing it out. Dont tell me that its not fault of Alexa. She is still becoming a psychopath more and more.

By the way: @Delizia wrote, nobody should call Alexa shitface. It does not mean, that anyone did! And IF someone want to call Alexa shitface, go for it! You have a free try because Mimi did not hold it back to discriminate or insult others by their face, thoughts, behaviour, choices and words, too!

If you expose your child like Mimi YOU HAVE to take tit as well as praise. How dare you think, you can shut everybody up? and ban or block? If not there on IG then here? This is WWW - everything is archived. You don't know it? I know it. Therefore it is SO important, to know that and you don't have the right to expose your kid. Mimi has to deal with this. Alexa has the right to read all this STUFF about herself. If Alexa gets older, she will read here. She has to. She has the right to read, so she can get know what Mimi did to her.. Otherwise it is useless to let psychopaths be part of our society, if you dont believe in facing the truth and reflect about it and approach, then what are you believing in?

I would never call Alexa shitface. But I dont know what i will do if my daughter has no respect to others and rolls with her eyes! I mean, properly i know it: respecting other human beings and compassing is something i don't debate about!

Now think by yourself: a psychopath without mercy and respect for others. How do will these people look at you (if not with a shitface)?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think about it all day long: Would i call someone psychopath but call him: "its not his fault"? It sounds like an excuse.. but not facing the problem and pointing it out. Dont tell me that its not fault of Alexa. She is still becoming a psychopath more and more.

By the way: @Delizia wrote, nobody should call Alexa shitface. It does not mean, that anyone did! And IF someone want to call Alexa shitface, go for it! You have a free try because Mimi did not hold it back to discriminate or insult others by their face, thoughts, behaviour, choices and words, too!

If you expose your child like Mimi YOU HAVE to take tit as well as praise. How dare you think, you can shut everybody up? and ban or block? If not there on IG then here? This is WWW - everything is archived. You don't know it? I know it. Therefore it is SO important, to know that and you don't have the right to expose your kid. Mimi has to deal with this. Alexa has the right to read all this STUFF about herself. If Alexa gets older, she will read here. She has to. She has the right to read, so she can get know what Mimi did to her.. Otherwise it is useless to let psychopaths be part of our society, if you dont believe in facing the truth and reflect about it and approach, then what are you believing in?

I would never call Alexa shitface. But I dont know what i will do if my daughter has no respect to others and rolls with her eyes! I mean, properly i know it: respecting other human beings and compassing is something i don't debate about!

Now think by yourself: a psychopath without mercy and respect for others. How do will these people look at you (if not with a shitface)?
I can't argue with someone who thinks that a 5 year old is at fault, when it is clearly her parents fault. If she grows up to become a Psychopath and goes on to do bad things, then yes it would be her fault, but right now we are talking about a child not a grown up. I am not shuting anyone up, but like everyone else here I am allowed to share my opinion and I think calling a child nasty words is not okay. Just because Meme exposes her child does not give us permission to attack that child. Attack her parents all you want, but the people here calling Alexa all those terrible words are not better than Meme and Alex. I am done with tattle. I can't take people calling a child shitface!

• Heart
  • Haha
More Chanel for Mrs Eco Warrior. What happened to “shop in your wardrobe?”
6299AFE6-5BC9-4C00-AFD0-1606D871B37E.jpeg

It’s things like this and it’s annoying. My son is a bit of a math whizz and he’s been doing this since he was 2.5 years old. I don’t brag to half of the world he’s a genius because he’s not and it’s annoying to other people. No one likes to hear about how good you kids are. People seriously don’t care. They might go “aww” but inside they want to say “oh shut up we don’t care”.

Note: Writing obsessed Alexa holds the pencil incorrectly and her maths are basic. It’s not her fault obviously but her mum gotta stop exposing her on internet. She doesn’t need to or should sell her kids for likes.
C7916623-617F-4377-B03A-664A7DE71CBB.jpeg

I can't argue with someone who thinks that a 5 year old is at fault, when it is clearly her parents fault. If she grows up to become a Psychopath and goes on to do bad things, then yes it would be her fault, but right now we are talking about a child not a grown up. I am not shuting anyone up, but like everyone else here I am allowed to share my opinion and I think calling a child nasty words is not okay. Just because Meme exposes her child does not give us permission to attack that child. Attack her parents all you want, but the people here calling Alexa all those terrible words are not better than Meme and Alex. I am done with tattle. I can't take people calling a child shitface!
Are you german? Always arguing AGAINST… and arguing „in details“. So: I give you a try, who called NASTY words on Alexa? Who called Alexa shitface?
Exactly: nobody!

be german enough to search it by yourself..

you are done with tattle? We are too.. same tit every day by Ikonns.
But sometimes I am here to post so new „kids“ and uneducated (? Uninformed) people have an other view of ikonns

i hope people don’t follow Ikonns blindly
I hope they don’t buy any copy tit of them

and I hope people like you who KNOW exactly how psychopathic a society can be, see roots of illness where they are! And don’t excuse it „oh she is a child“

its damn irrelevant whom fault it is. THERE IS a brat. There is a narcissist mother. And there is one children preaching without mercy.

What do you want with the knowledge of „Verursacher“? It’s still tit whoever created it 😅

Reactions: 2
I’m totally against parents, special socially and morally challenged ones like the Ikonns and Kardashians etc, sharing anything about their kids online.

831BDA7F-6183-4187-9A23-DBA12A25927B.jpeg

But the kids are innocent, of course they’re not perfect, they can be annoying, they can remind us of all the things we don’t like in their parents, but they are only meant to be happy and in the moment and slowly experience this world and learn things, figure out this huge world and who they are. They will be better and smarter than their parents, no matter how sheltered they’re raised.

And they change all the time. Alexa will not always be Meme’s favourite accessory. She’s very young, but in the next few years she will rebel, she’ll challenge them, question them, she’ll be embarrassed by them and mortified to find gossip blogs about her family.

Will Alexa end up being an influencer? Very likely, both because of the environment she’s growing up in and the Tiktok era where all kids want to be rich and famous social media stars. Like millions of other low grade influencers around the world.

C8007B2F-9D0D-4EBD-91E1-C4241A7409CD.jpeg

But Meme drives me crazy. She is irrelevant. If a hero deleted her Instagram account tomorrow, Alex and Alexa won’t annoy me. Meme has no idea about social media, has no skill or talent, she’s not street smart but has a huge ego and somehow through Alex’s work, she’s got rich.

Take the money away and she has nothing, but ego and advice for the world. She wrote a book FFS and called it “A revolutionary guide to love, life, and relationships” with no education or relevant background.

But she used to be a real person, it was easy to like her and her energy and people bought her things because they liked her:

But those days are over. Social media is saturated and an average personality is no longer enough. Being yourself and just existing doesn’t mean business for most people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Are you german? Always arguing AGAINST… and arguing „in details“. So: I give you a try, who called NASTY words on Alexa? Who called Alexa shitface?

But sometimes I am here to post so new „kids“ and uneducated (? Uninformed) people have an other view of ikonns

and I hope people like you who KNOW exactly how psychopathic a society can be, see roots of illness where they are! And don’t excuse it „oh she is a child“

its damn irrelevant whom fault it is. THERE IS a brat. There is a narcissist mother. And there is one children preaching without mercy.

What do you want with the knowledge of „Verursacher“? It’s still tit whoever created it 😅
Actually there is someone on here who posts regularly that calls Alexa shitface and I have to agree, it’s disgusting to call an innocent child such a name. She didn’t ask for the parents she got or tk be plastered all over the internet.

• Haha
Actually there is someone on here who posts regularly that calls Alexa shitface and I have to agree, it’s disgusting to call an innocent child such a name. She didn’t ask for the parents she got or tk be plastered all over the internet.
Yes, this person is always body shaming Alexa and Mimi, always writing “full fat milk” whenever Mimi’s hands appear in a photo. Not that Mimi deserves to be body shamed, but her constant photoshopping while pretending to workout on the regular calls for criticism. Hence, she deserves to be called out for said behavior.
Alexa on the other hand is an innocent child, and I can’t even begin to imagine the body issues and insecurities she might face if she ever were to read what people have said about her features online. Regarding her behavior, I see nothing wrong in describing her as a brat. Let’s face it, it is what it is, but again : her parents’ fault for raising her as though she were the center of the universe and failing to teach her any manners. It’ll be up to her to learn how to be a sociable and polite human being when she grows up

Reactions: 7
But Meme drives me crazy. She is irrelevant. If a hero deleted her Instagram account tomorrow, Alex and Alexa won’t annoy me. Meme has no idea about social media, has no skill or talent, she’s not street smart but has a huge ego and somehow through Alex’s work, she’s got rich.

Take the money away and she has nothing, but ego and advice for the world. She wrote a book FFS and called it “A revolutionary guide to love, life, and relationships” with no education or relevant background.

But she used to be a real person, it was easy to like her and her energy and people bought her things because they liked her:

But those days are over. Social media is saturated and an average personality is no longer enough. Being yourself and just existing doesn’t mean business for most people.
I love this so much. It is this that winds me up so much about Meme - the arrogance that she thinks she’s qualified to write a book and call herself an author without any education or background or good enough English. Admittedly I haven’t read the book but I do remember listening to some reviews on YouTube saying this was not an academic piece of work (obv) with ridiculously basic English and written like someone is just talking at you. Just how do you tell yourself okay, I am going to write a book in a language I don’t master on a subject I don’t specialise in? How vain must you be to do this? I remember Meme complaining that a person who had agreed to edit the book stepped away from the project part way through it. I imagine they did so because it was so bad they would effectively be rewriting it, and/or they didn’t want to be associated with something so substandard. And what did meme do? She proceded to do her own editing rather than hire a professional. So she saw no issue with the fact that she was going to charge money for this book, that people would be paying their hard earned money for this and she hasn’t even had it edited. The sheer arrogance and ego this person has is unbearable. She is so out of her depth in everything she works on but has misplaced confidence which her minions don’t call out her on. I can’t bear this.

• Heart

I have no problems with anyone here either way. You’re free to express your feelings and opinions. We all know MeMe and Alex read here regularly. Yet they made a choice not to protect their child. They don’t seem to care. They just want to use Alexa as “contents”. In fact most of MeMe’s stories and posts are about or include Alexa. If they were so bothered by the name calling of their child, they would have taken her off internet by now. They apparently think it’s worth it So none of us should be bothered.

This c*nt wears a suit jacket at home but puts on a hoodie to go to a nice restaurant? Crass.
66CAC3EB-E2E0-4C8A-B520-63276172424C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are you german?
Lmao I legit spilled my coffee reading this. I was not expecting that. Didn't know there was a cliché about Germans being argumentative. But it sure made me laugh.

Yes, there is someone constantly posting Alexa's pictures calling her tit face and body shaming Meme on something she can't really change: her thick legs, it will always be thick because it's her shape. She is pear shape. She can't be a long toned leg girl like this poster constantly posts in comparison.

Other Tattlers calling her thick thighs have explained that it was to point out how Meme has been judgmental towards other people herself, calling people fat or lazy, when she herself pretends to workout but really only do 5minutes to appear like a dynamic energetic fitness superwoman mama. When in fact she's the laziest and it shows in her thick thighs that haven't changed a bit despite her 1763908763 steps a day.

Now, this Tattler can keep posting their full fat milk posts, it's their own opinion. I'll just keep posting my disagreement regarding calling Alexa shitface from time to time so lurkers can know not everyone on this chat thinks the same, and I invite anyone who thinks the same to do the same without taking things personally because it's a gossip chat for God's sake. No need to be dramatic 😉 Plus, this full fat milk Tattler has always been lovely despite posting things I don't agree with, so who am I to try to intimidate anyone into not posting these things. But I want to be able to talk about my more moderate point of view regarding the Iscam family. I don't see the problem in challenging other tattlers point of views if we don't agree.

I've got a genuine question @sentence though, as I respect your opinion and always come with insightful information about this iscam family. How is Alexa a psychopath? It's a pretty strong word.

Last edited:
LOOOL

But Taz.Mou called Mimi for every extremly faked and photoshopped selfie as "tit face"? We would NEVER recognize Mimi in real life maybe LOL

I've got a genuine question @sentence though, as I respect your opinion and always come with insightful information about this iscam family. How is Alexa a psychopath? It's a pretty strong word.
- Alexa can take whatsever she wants (from other kids). Example: Alexa can grab stroller, scooter, food, boops of Mimi etc. from others without any bad feeling or appologize. Alexa does never regret, or feels guilty - NEVER
- Whatever Alexa sees, she thinks already, she knows it better, and others are not doing it correctly. (Example: randomly kids on the street who eat ice cream)
- Alexa is strictly manipulating. (Example: Alexa never goes sleeping without 30 Minutes talking to Mimi, how great Mimi is, and that Alexa loves Mimi)
- everytime Alexa wants to be filmed.. she wants to be the center of that video.. and if Mimi is on spot, Alexa tugs on her mum's arms..
- Most of her time Alexa is BORED.. see how she sits if not on cam. Alexa always needs Lidia or Mimi to entertain or to be entertained

And this i why i don't like Alexa at all: she has no mercy.. without mercy no human being can improve morally. But our society is build up on mercy and trust. And this Alexa misses too.

Some debates have cost me years to get a conclusion. I haven't decided yet what i feel about narcissts and psychopaths . Do you know the film minority report? LOL

Reactions: 3