Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These poor overworked muscles!
View attachment 1606211
Was going to post the same haha.

Why does she call these curtain bangs, she's not wearing it as bangs at all but as framing bits, she always pulls it on the sides of her face. I can't fathom why she manages to look like this with the money she probably spends at the hairdresser. And what about this piglets curls. How can she be so dated 🤷‍♀️ Does she even own a brush? She seems to never brush through her fake or natural curls.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At this point I think they are heading towards an open relationship. If my husband followed so many insta bimbos he would be in a big trouble. But Mimi obviously ignores this situation as she cannot survive a minute without Alex and also she cannot lower her living standards thats for sure. If he comes back home at the end of the day its no problem for her. But how long?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
What I think is happening here is that Alex is fishing for a mistress. In Russia, having money/“power” means you get to have a mistress and your wife gets to put up with it. Sadly, it happens A LOT. In Alex’s mind, I bet he feels like he deserves a hot, young girl to sleep with. MeMe is clearly already past her prime to him and she’s reached the end of her usefulness.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh my goodness guys, this adventurous couple travelled 25 minutes from their apartment to eat at another restaurant!
6FFDD7FF-2FD5-4BC8-A01D-5E3A65A76D17.jpeg

F86B00CC-C340-47AC-AC52-23D6CA738753.jpeg
B007B176-456B-4A5A-9BF5-4E046CCB3420.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What kind of notes are these??
„Books on site- how many“

LOL imagine someone really took such notes to plan a event!!! lol

Oh and check out this note:
„meet & greet the guests“

„Additional hosts husband andsister“

lol

can’t find appropriate professionals to talk with?
939AD4F7-DAF1-4636-BEF1-80A079D8047F.jpeg

Didi
I know you read here too

! You can use check boxes on apple notes!

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fat and flat body best example 😂😂, she always takes pics of herself "exercising" and “jogging” 🤮
Only if she truly is doing it we might saw a result by now!!
EE12AFA2-4DF9-44A6-9F2F-C244A6B34505.jpeg
35F295C3-9BCB-4D7C-B21C-6036B1EEB3B6.jpeg
4512F134-4422-4600-83CE-91728C9E4821.jpeg

These two has zero chemistry, they are ugly inside and outside with a crappy face child 🤢🤢🤢
F90295FA-20D8-4AD9-A6D3-25704B861745.jpeg

Not a genuine smile just an opened mouth 🤮
FEB7FFC2-3C1C-44AC-9C47-CC004C13F371.jpeg

With that re-tard-ed duck face, she looks like someone had forced her to do the video!!
FA1669C2-CD4E-4F81-8788-9B72574DD66D.jpeg
F0CE0142-1FD8-49D1-A66D-11B07CADC867.jpeg
8A7836E2-7340-4FDF-9F6B-365FABB76822.jpeg

She has one of the worst faces ever, no wonder she is addicted to filters!!
72A838BE-5F14-44E2-A07B-B99A928409A7.jpeg
FB309DD1-45A7-4D6A-BB14-4452B8D1A902.jpeg

It called a FRINGE, syphilis mouth, learn English for god sake!!
8D2CF104-98AE-48D2-B397-6AD6BF5EC14E.jpeg

Reactions: 3
This is the saddest, most poorly edited reel! I can tell she’s trying to copy more relevant Instagramers by doing that thing where they show their item of clothing then jump and in the next frame they’re wearing it. Except she’s learned nothing in terms of editing after years of YouTube and so we see her putting on her shoes. She’s trying so hard to be relevant but just misses the mark, which makes her look that much sadder!
I’ve also noticed that she seems to be most likely imitating the other mums at Alexa’s new school, trying to look chic with all her labels, but you can’t buy class, and she has none! Isn’t it funny how we’ve heard NOTHING about Alexa going to school!
6E067C49-58D8-49E9-A8CC-E826D3474829.png
9CE6910A-181B-4E45-A8AC-385E8F22ED70.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
That is so sad.
Speaking of which, we haven’t seen a real smile from her in years. Pre-Alexa she actually looked happy and you could see it in her eyes. These days it’s forced and blank.

_MG_7104.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That is so sad.
Speaking of which, we haven’t seen a real smile from her in years. Pre-Alexa she actually looked happy and you could see it in her eyes. These days it’s forced and blank.

View attachment 1610596
This is exactly the kind of beauty I was talking about. How could a person change so much without really changing anything in their lives.

Reactions: 4
AD6766A4-EA0E-4BE8-8A41-8F92B86C0882.jpeg
Is this Meme? No Alex at the launch?

I assume she got there too late because she was loving herself sick and decided to record video after video before going to Didi’s event. Otherwise why is she sitting by herself when her friends are sitting in the first row?
She then zoomed on herself to show she was there.

9639F7D6-1103-4A2E-A9E7-B0FB85223A63.jpeg

I don’t know what has happened to Mimi to suddenly do her hair and makeup every day and actually dress up… is this the same women who’d given up on doing hair and makeup and was wearing curtain dresses?

Has she addressed her hair colour or are we just going to pretend that sun made the bottom half of her hair lighter?

3A4A98A8-627F-4062-AC20-45FD91CA66F8.jpeg

A5D9F15D-8C45-4BD0-9246-0E5081911AA5.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t know what has happened to Mimi to suddenly do her hair and makeup every day and actually dress up… is this the same women who’d given up on doing hair and makeup and was wearing curtain dresses?

Has she addressed her hair colour or are we just going to pretend that sun made the bottom half of her hair lighter?

View attachment 1613386

View attachment 1613385
I think this could be one of two things, or maybe both:
She’s now trying to keep up with the presumably chic mums at Alexa’s new school, the “no make-up/ flowy dress hippie” look doesn’t fit in (look at how much her wardrobe has changed just in the last month and her suddenly using a Dyson air wrap to style her hair)
and/or
Alex’s InstaHoe obsession has grown so much that she’s desperately trying to keep his attention.
She very obviously got highlights, she just got her hair cut so she probably had a colour refresh done too, but of course she’s going to try to convince people that “it’s just natural from the sun” 🙄

• Heart
Whatever she’s done to her hair, it looks great. I also like the make-up and outfit, for once. Finally, she is wearing something that de-emphasises the lower part of her body and puts the accent on the slimmer and toned upper half.

Also, it’s very hard to mismatch a one-piece outfit (that Burberry-trench-with-cardigan-and-no-bra look was horrendous), so kudos for that too.

I hope she keeps it up. We’ll see.

The fat and flat body best example 😂😂, she always takes pics of herself "exercising" and “jogging” 🤮
Only if she truly is doing it we might saw a result by now!!
View attachment 1609104 View attachment 1609106 View attachment 1609108

These two has zero chemistry, they are ugly inside and outside with a crappy face child 🤢🤢🤢
View attachment 1609113

Not a genuine smile just an opened mouth 🤮
View attachment 1609116

With that re-tard-ed duck face, she looks like someone had forced her to do the video!!
View attachment 1609124 View attachment 1609126 View attachment 1609128

She has one of the worst faces ever, no wonder she is addicted to filters!!
View attachment 1609129 View attachment 1609132

It called a FRINGE, syphilis mouth, learn English for god sake!!
View attachment 1609134
This is neither a fringe nor a curtain bangs, this is an ill fitting haircut.

View attachment 1613386

View attachment 1613385
Simple answer : it's her "working" attire. They're definitely planning a comeback. Alex has apparently found someone to manage Love Hair insta page, Meme needs to be all glamed up to take Alexa to school and then seat by her husband's side to read through emails and give her approval on things she's completely clueless at.

Oh she's letting us know that she actually knows how to edit a video. Working on that in front of the fire what a hustler. A q&a video with Alexa on the way.

• Haha
She kept saying how she will start posting videos when Alexa goes back to school but then her first video that she is working on is of her and Alexa together. I thought she didn’t have time to film because she is such a devoted mother who is with Alexa 24/7!
I don’t know why she is so obsessed with having Alexa on her social media so much. It is so wrong to do that to a child.

Someone asked her about her hair recently and she answered that she hasn’t colored it in years and that the ends are just lightened by the sun.
What is going on here probably is the hair color she is using is not a real hair color in her opinion, so she says she is not coloring her hair. Maybe it is something more natural… who knows what her justification is. Kind of like her saying they don’t own a tv and never watch it. Except of course, they do. But because they use a projector, it doesn’t count.
Anyway, it is obvious she colors her hair.