Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NaomiS

VIP Member
F0140481-3F6D-4C10-95EF-197B1F81B6D1.jpeg

THIS is MeMe’s cutie. What the fuck is wrong with his feet? He always walks with his feet inwards. Such an unattractive creature.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

dillra

I think it's pretty obvious from their lifestyle that's not their main source of income. If I had to guess. I would say Alex has invested whatever money they made from the sale of luxyhair really well. Meme clearly has nothing to do with their finances let's be honest.

The rubbish products they sell cannot possibly fund the way they burn through their money. They must have invested well and coming from immigrant families that were supposedly 'broke' I really doubt they've put all their eggs in one basket.

I mean normally a couple of bad businesses would cripple you (like memes vegan leather shoe biz made in Italy and artisan ☔ umbrellas lol!!) Let's not forget love hair. They're all non starters it seems. 🤔
I don’t know. I know plenty of couples around their age who have well-paying jobs in finance, law, marketing, IT etc. They all come from middle and upper-middle class families from Western and Eastern Europe with at least some generational wealth (so not broke immigrants). Some of these people have actual education and work experience in finance and invest their money. Others are entrepreneurs with real companies and hundreds of employees that sell real products.

Yet virtually no one lives like Meme and Alex, and I doubt that most can afford this kind of lifestyle.

I’m honestly beginning to think their businesses are some Russian money-laundering scheme.

sentence

Chatty Member
After their last podcast ("How To Get Better At Networking") i am absolutely convinced that they live "side by side" and share only some moments like on vacation..

They couldnt be more diverse.. they absolutely dont match in most common interests.. they dont enjoy similar things..

They only portrait a relationship without drama thats it.. therefore they kiss and post it directly.. like a "job" for that portrait

mounaa21

Has this been posted here before? I found it interesting. We have always known that they treat their employees poorly and like to get prospective ones to do free work for them.

Application
I applied online. I interviewed at Intelligent Change (London, England) in Aug 2022

Interview
I was offered this role recently and literally two days before my start date, they revoked my job offer without any explanation. The application process extremely drawn-out over 3 months, which seemed extremely unnecessary and frustrating to say the least. Over the course of 3 months, I interviewed once and produced 3 separate pieces of work for IC as part of the application process. 2 original videos were produced from scratch, meaning I spent a week on each, scripting, shooting and editing. The third piece was editing a video with footage shot by IC that took me 11 hours to edit. The interview was rescheduled last minute 3 times. I had to wait weeks between each application stage for a response. The founders even went on holiday for 3 weeks during the application process. After all of that, I was eventually offered the position. Then two days before I was to start, they emailed me to say they were considering other candidates. I am truly shocked at how unprofessional the whole process was and how they deem it acceptable to rescind an offer with zero explanation after I had essentially been working for them 3 months. Shocking behaviour for a company that claims to have "transparency" as one of their core values. I have asked for an explanation and am still yet to receive one. I did ask during the interview how many people in the past had been in this position and I'm not surprised that they have had at least 3 or 4 people. All of them had not stayed for longer than 18 months. One person only stayed for 6 months.
thanks for sharing! I am not shocked by what this person is saying but can you share the link where this has been posted so that we can all go and make sure this comment gets more attention?
it is really unfair that these so called influencers don’t ever get to be made accountable for their act! It infuriates me!!

How many times does this idiot point her toe in one short video? It’s like she can’t fully stand on her two elephant feet. She has to twist one of the feet to point it. Is it a disability?!
View attachment 1680382View attachment 1680383View attachment 1680384View attachment 1680385View attachment 1680386View attachment 1680387
These jeans are worn way too low and instead of being flattering on her, she ruins it. Not every look has to have her tummy sticking out.

Probably. It’s half term holiday in the UK. She can’t wait to leave more carbon footprint behind.
Honestly Mimi Never had any fashion sense even when she was supposedly working in the industry, I don’t know who is getting inspired by these dull, Ill- fitted looks.

they can’t excel in anything because it requires work, dedication and consistency which they are incapable of
which is why they are also school dropouts. They have been on YouTube for how long now? And still can’t edit their videos? Every YouTuber has eventually learnt it themselves and only relied on staff when they became too big to edit.
Yet they expect their staff to be everything they are not for free…they essentially run a modern slavery business and built their “wealth” on it.

even in accomplishing their so called dream of travelling the world they are so uninspiring and uncreative. It is always the same 5 destinations on repeat, same activities just a different sponsored hotel. It took them 10 times in South Africa to visit Kruger, I did it the first time I went with many other cities and places…

they are the personification of nouveau riche and are on their way to become poor again

Last edited:

dillra

Dark hair does’t lighten from the sun like that. Okay, at least mine doesn’t - I can only speak for myself.

I have very dark brown hair. Darker than Meme’s. Never been dyed. When I’m in the sun a lot, some parts do indeed lighten. But they never become BLONDE like Meme’s. Not even light brown. It’s more of a deep, rusty brown.

Also, the parts that get lighter are completely random (they don’t look like strategically placed highlights), and they are always on the TOP or outermost parts on the side of my head. So the bits that get the most sun exposure. Not the ENDS.

It also doesn’t look nice. The lighter locks are in random places, don’t transition gradually from the darker bits, and the colours don’t look good together. It’s not like an ombré or a balayage. You’d never pay money for your hair to look like that.

So Meme is definitely being disingenuous here.

• Heart

Readinginks

VIP Member
I highly doubt these two will ever divorce. They both need the fake happiness image for their business. They’ll probably just continue living fairly separate lives with Alex away 300 days a year but will never make it an official separation.

chefigata

Oily MeMe is so full of it, as always. Several years ago, she started Retin A which she mentioned in her stories. She started using sunscreen at that time as well and she showed lots of drunk elephant skincare products she bought. There is no doubt that MeMe uses lots of different products and I am sure she sees a dermatologist for laser treatments as well. Which is fine. But don’t pretend it is from your “magical” oil.

I laughed at the picture of her before using the oil. She found some picture from 2012 where she was probably dehydrated and is now claiming her oil reduced the wrinkles. And I agree, it doesn’t even look like her! Her greed and lies have no limit.

“Alexa got all her friends into reading”. I’m sure they were all illiterate and did not read at all until savior Alexa showed up.

• Haha

NaomiS

VIP Member
Just when you think she couldn’t be any thicker. It’s impossible to peel the skin when bananas are all frozen you dumb ass.
733F5F93-6899-46EE-9DFB-741AD561AAEE.jpeg

I can’t imagine someone so bored and has nothing in life to do that filming the contents of their fridge for the world to see.

• Haha

SophiaNicole

VIP Member
They should have left Alexa at home with a babysitter. Looks so weird and inappropriate with her running/dancing around the floor while people are trying to eat in peace and not be disturbed by a kid jumping around. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Delizia

VIP Member
Gosh Meme really sounds like a lazy simple minded egocentric person in that podcast video about networking. Can't relate to anything the English people (so she really meant Brit instead of English, she still has no clue after 10 years in London) talked about in pottery class because they talk about office life and use references she doesn't get => so instead of choosing to not educate yourself about that culture, to integrate yourself and enrich your life with people from different backgrounds, you choose to stay in your ignorance and in your communotarism. Alex kind of looked at her thinking "I don't understand what she doesn't understand in making conversations, like just ask questions 🤷🏼‍♂️".

Bottomline is, if she can't talk about herself then she's not interested.

She is not interested in learning about your office life and struggles, even though she could learn what being an employee means for the sake of her own employees, she's not interested in understanding British humor. She could have asked where these people were from, as clearly she had no way of knowing whether they were actually English or not since she didn't make the conversation with them. She could have asked about their families, their kids as that's something she can relate to...

*MEME IS A WORLD CITIZEN REMEMBER GUYS! *

She said in previous podcast that she hated highschool because as an immigrant it was really hard to make friends in Canada, being Called a FOB. But her friend in that same podcast says that she was so extraverted she was exited to meet new people and that highschool was the best time for her and that she went on benefiting from a Canadian student scheme for immigrant students who needed financial help to study at university. That woman maybe had people calling her a FOB too but she didn't stay in her victim state.

She just sounds like the type of person who doesn't want to make an effort to integrate. And while she critics small talk calling it shallow, she produces the shallowest content on a daily basis, gives out the shallowest advices on a daily, uses that as an excuse not to build deeper connections with people outside of her safe bubble, doesn't proactively engage a deeper conversation like she says but instead wait for someone to ask something that would spark her insecure mind to talk about her safe topics. She goes through life by avoiding any mundane uncomfortable situation, and therefore cruelly lacks basic social skills. So much so for getting out of your comfort zone, being proactive instead of living like a victim, being extraverted etc...

Quite easy to see that without Alex she wouldn't be where she is today. How on earth would she have found another buisness partner without the basil communication skills it requires? We already knew she was incapable of running the day to day financial and logistical aspect of a company, but now we also know she can't even push herself to things like networking.

Also, she is now trying to pronounce words in a more British way. Better is now pronounce with the emphasis on "tt" for exemple. Oh she must have such an inferiority complex. Voicing her unrequited disinterest for British culture, while simultaneously trying to come off as this educated rich European family dressing your little girl in uptight formal dresses. As Deliciously Ella is British yet has a seemingly common interest with Meme which is plant based eating, Meme should be able to have a conversation with Ella. Yet Meme will always find an excuse for not being able to talk to ladies like Ella. That's maybe why all Meme's besties seem even dumber that her, makes her feel good that she can spread her little knowledge about gratitude and "did you know polyester is plastic🤯".

Last edited:
  • Heart

chefigata

Kind of speechless after seeing her last story. What a lost, obsessed woman.
I love the “no filter” comment. What are we supposed to be envious of here? She thinks everyone is jealous of her, doesn’t she?
A20DD7D8-3F13-4806-A607-53BBBBE1CB5D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

chefigata

Greasy prince posting that marriage is not 50-50… posting Michelle Obama saying there were bad years when she didn’t like her husband. Tsk, tsk, will MeMe approve of this? She is so careful to present this magical, perfect relationship with her oily prince to the world.
She didn’t repost it 😂

• Haha

dillra

Parents have no place lurking around while a teacher or professional instructor is trying to teach their kids something. It interferes with the process. The children become more nervous, distracted, and whiney. Once again a shining example of not encouraging independence from mummy.

Last edited:

Delizia

VIP Member
View attachment 1640683
That’s why MeMe wear a crop top and work out in her lounge with no result? Why does she go to Pilates now then? She could just clench her bum cheeks while taking a dump naked?
Ironic of her posting this type of message when she herself sells tools to supposedly motivates you or make you happier. We can literally say the same thing about her trying to sell the idea that people need her journals to be happier.
Like Alex insta handles says "just do it". And yep you don't need no freaking productivity planner you just need to do it.

Does any of this make sense? It’s not about being masculine, it’s about upbringing.
View attachment 1640682
Fecking nonsense.
Also, Bingo theory was basically = people must complete each other in order to make a good couple. If you have problems on your couple, maybe it's because your energies aren't compatible. Revolutionary.

Funny that they both pretend Meme is 'masculine' energy (strength, decision maker, logical mind...) while Alex is supposed to be 'feminine' energy (creative and... I don't know whatever that means), and Meme even wrote that because she's masculine energy she needs to be working in a creative field to develop her 'feminie' energy, instead of working in a bank where she wasn't happy. Well, talk about it make it make sense. In you logic, because you show traits of creativity you must be 'feminine' while Alex manages everything that need more reflection in your life like finances, organisation, logistics... So he's the masculine energy. But NO, Meme's gotta be different! She's got to be the more masculine energy. Why? Because despite all she can say her bingo theory is basically leader and submissive energy, which traditionally in a couple we all known what that means... Masculine energy is of course strength and power... While feminine energy is creative... aka traits that have been decided on a patriarchal basis. Now, of course Meme has to be different and show her couple defies cliches and that SHE is the girl boss in the house, even though they've shown us all but the opposite. She can't do anything in her own, she has not one ounce of logic in her brain, she said it herself accounting was not for her nor can she follow basic instructions. She's a hypocrite.

And same goes for her not wearing her wedding ring, in an effort to look like a free spirit progressist. She could not be living a more conservative lifestyle. Mom at home feeding the kid, making cakes for birthdays and doing the food shop, while dad makes calls and takes care of the finances, and of course whenever daddy spends 1h of his time with the family for a walk in the parc (not to manage little Alexa's tantrums) he's the best dad in the world.

Last edited:
  • Heart

dillra

OMG I just listened to the second part of Leyla’s story. Towards the end she says she’s divinely guided to create heaven on earth… And wants to move into/create an eco-village type of sacred community. The woman is one step away from joining a cult. This is beyond sad.

It’s also clear she hasn’t accessed or as much as researched real psychological help. All the book references she mentioned as being part of her healing journey were new age BS. Like she doesn’t event mention doing a few standard blood tests to check whether maybe part of her condition is due to some vitamin or mineral deficiency.

Also, I’m not a medical professional, but Leyla’s neck/throat area looks unnaturally swollen in her last videos. I hope she has checked her thyroid, as thyroid dysfunction can cause anxieties and depression, among other things.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Onetwofour

VIP Member
Funny that Meme and Alex,who supposedly are influencers, just pick up the dreams and goals from their friends and try to present as something they are aspiring to but without making it happen.

Alex was talking about moving to Sweden and/or start their farm, their friend Raya (Rayawashere) actually moved to Sweden with her husband and live a life much closer to nature than the Icons would never dare to. Alex said he was dreaming to travel like Didi and husband did, who took their son to Kenya and travelled throughout Europe, but just ended up doing a quick trip to the Kruger park in South Africa (not that the Kruger park is not a great place, but it was just a little convenient trip from their base in Cape Town, nothing like some kind of adventure that put you out of your comfort zone. Alex also said he wanted to visit Buthan, yet he just went to the same places he goes every year - the Iceland trip was just to hang out with those entrepreneurs he dreams to be friend with. Didi is travelling by herself to Buthan at the moment. Something that Meme would never dare to! Meme has been talking about ages to write a book about parenting yet didn't publish anything. In the meantime, Didi released her own book - and even if it's crap, she accomplished what she wanted to do. Sam lives the life that Alex secretly wished that he could live if he was single and Victoria (Allthingsfromvictoria) takes care of her three kids and manage contents, working with brands etc. Although I think it sucks to expose children the way she does and her activity is quite vain, she is much less lazy than Meme. Meme struggles with one kid and even though she is always out and about she complains to have no meme time. Meme started a pottery class after Leyla started to take classes of the same kind. Of course she cannot go alone so she goes with Masha. She talked at the beginning of the year that she had the goal to start dances classes in 2022. It's october and it's still a dead project

They are just inimaginative and don't dear to try out new things. No, diaries of different colours and totebags are not creative projects, just cash machines.

• Heart

CantStandtheIcons

Stupid ski teacher. The story is so fake MeMe can’t even keep it straight if it was a man or a woman. It’s not about Alexa learning how to ski but it’s ALL about MeMe teaching it better than the actual ski instructor himself/herself even though MeMe can’t even ski and she’s terrified of sleigh. View attachment 1963888
She should read this boring and grammatically illustrious story to herself next time she goes swimming!

• Haha

sentence

Chatty Member
I can't stand her croaking voice.. its awefull to hear..

I bet, Alexi will ask just few short qeustions (he cant speak at all) and Mimi will talk half an hour..

Last edited:
  • Haha

chefigata

What does she mean - while we wait for a Christmas tree. She already has an artificial Christmas tree. Is it getting shipped to her? Did she just toss the one she had into the landfill? I guess it wouldn't look good anymore that an eco crusader is showing off her plastic tree.

Also, what is her current obsession with caffeine. First we had stories about cappucino with HALF a shot of espresso and she would say that she likes everything in moderation so she sometimes has it... But now we have stories where she is keeping us posted that it has been over THREE WEEKS since she's had caffeine? Such a brave woman, I'm shocked she went cold turkey and stopped having caffeine. She clearly should have done a quarter of a shot for a few months first. :rolleyes:
Who cares about such mundane things and her obsessions? So caffeine is bad, but adding collagen to drinks is natural? MeMe logic.
She is totally obsessed with aging.

MeMe has quite a few skin care products. What about her own magical coconut oil that she claimed she used all the time? Nowhere in sight.
So is this the video that was “a lot of work”? Looks like it was a lot of work for her editor, not for her.
09403318-B4E1-4B6F-BED1-DDCFE27F0550.jpeg

Last edited:

chefigata

In that podcast, MeMe brought up her breastfeeding Alexa, yet again... She sounded so resentful about it, no wonder she never misses a chance to bring it up. She wanted her and Alex to be equals when it came to parenting and obviously this is something that Alex couldn't do.
I can just imagine their arguments at the time.
Meems: I want to go to whole foots, and I want to go and look at the leaves at the park and take pictures of people's doors, but I can't because I have to breastfeed Alexa. You can't do that, things are not equal.
Cutie Alex: throws a fit and starts throwing pillows at the wall.

I do agree with them that a couple should agree on their goals for the future. This is something where they were aligned when they met. However, what a couple also needs at the start is mutual, physical attraction as well. Alex did find MeMe attractive but not vice versa. She turned him down several times because she couldn't even imagine a relationship with him. He kind of wore her down.
No wonder they have zero chemistry... her calling him a "cutie" is just this idea of a perfect relationship that she is trying to sell... but it's so easy to see their relationship is anything but perfect.

• Haha