Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go: a new thread.
thanks @Andyakafrenchie with 12 likes

But same boring life of Mimi Ikonn.

Instead of a resume of the last thread i'll give you some numbers:

Ikonns LOVE London, but stayed ~60% of the year outside of it! And this year has still some days left!

They visited "South of Africa" (January-March), Portugal (April + June), Paris (May), Ibiza (June), Positano (August)..

So they stayed just in July and September in London..

Oh.. once a month on a weekend after being in other countries Ikonns visited "The Newt in Somerset" and they still dream of a house in country side...

As the year comes to an end, i am not surprised if Mimi will start a new addiction like "walking for 10.000 steps" or running 20 minutes a day..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Here we go: a new thread.
thanks @Andyakafrenchie with 12 likes

But same boring life of Mimi Ikonn.

Instead of a resume of the last thread i'll give you some numbers:

Ikonns LOVE London, but stayed ~60% of the year outside of it! And this year has still some days left!

They visited "South of Africa" (January-March), Portugal (April + June), Paris (May), Ibiza (June), Positano (August)..

So they stayed just in July and September in London..

Oh.. once a month on a weekend after being in other countries Ikonns visited "The Newt in Somerset" and they still dream of a house in country side...

As the year comes to an end, i am not surprised if Mimi will start a new addiction like "walking for 10.000 steps" or running 20 minutes a day..
👆🏻 BINGO! (Thanks for the new thread 🙏🏼)
B5EA014B-BE5E-4304-948B-13BAF66A0116.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Meme lost a bit of weight during her marathon vacation so she is trying to maintain the results. Otherwise she would never take up running.
She will not be able to maintain this weight loss. Part of it was due to all the Positano steps and part of it probably due to dehydration as well. I wonder if she bought proper running shoes. Knee replacement surgery in 3, 2, 1…

I find it interesting how they used to mention audible ALL the time… After tagging the company so many times, and Audible not reaching out to them, Alex finally contacted them directly and managed to get audible to sponsor them.
Once their time period was up, Audible saw that the ikonnikovs didn’t bring any traffic and didn’t renew the sponsorship.
Alex and Meme have never mentioned them since.
They are so transactional and entitled. Nothing is genuine with them.

Reactions: 13
Meme lost a bit of weight during her marathon vacation so she is trying to maintain the results. Otherwise she would never take up running.
She will not be able to maintain this weight loss. Part of it was due to all the Positano steps and part of it probably due to dehydration as well. I wonder if she bought proper running shoes. Knee replacement surgery in 3, 2, 1…

I find it interesting how they used to mention audible ALL the time… After tagging the company so many times, and Audible not reaching out to them, Alex finally contacted them directly and managed to get audible to sponsor them.
Once their time period was up, Audible saw that the ikonnikovs didn’t bring any traffic and didn’t renew the sponsorship.
Alex and Meme have never mentioned them since.
They are so transactional and entitled. Nothing is genuine with them.
That’s just what they do all the time. She never tags anybody who doesn’t pay her. Even those closest to her. For example: “Gifted to me by X” is definitely an ad, “my dear friend sent me this” with no tag: not paid. Last year during Christmas, she went to this museum full of artwork made out of chocolate, posted 48294729 story and didn’t even bother to tag them or just name them, she also posted a reel about it and didn’t answer those who asked the name of the place. She never gives credit unless she’s paid.

Reactions: 11
Look at that wink, she is just like her flirty prince Alex. She looks ridiculous.
1C9EDEC6-92DA-4CE4-B8F7-6EC5F39E889F.jpeg

That’s just what they do all the time. She never tags anybody who doesn’t pay her. Even those closest to her. For example: “Gifted to me by X” is definitely an ad, “my dear friend sent me this” with no tag: not paid. Last year during Christmas, she went to this museum full of artwork made out of chocolate, posted 48294729 story and didn’t even bother to tag them or just name them, she also posted a reel about it and didn’t answer those who asked the name of the place. She never gives credit unless she’s paid.
Yes. Yet they pretend they are doing the opposite. Very vocal and always emphasizing how they are sharing just because they simply love something and because they like to provide value without getting anything in return.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She's on a roll! Jog, selfie, pilates, selfie, Sumi, selfie, pottery class, selfie. lol
Finally started Pilates! If she sticks to it I'm sure she can find some improvement in her legs instead of her useless home routine.

• Haha
Lol. Yes, you keep doing your runs and your Pilates, MeMe. I don’t think it’ll help, though. Alex is fully checked out and he’s way more into girls like these:
I can’t believe how disrespectful he’s being toward his WIFE by following these instahoes. Someone needs to call him out on it.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Lol. Yes, you keep doing your runs and your Pilates, MeMe. I don’t think it’ll help, though. Alex is fully checked out and he’s way more into girls like these:
I can’t believe how disrespectful he’s being toward his WIFE by following these instahoes. Someone needs to call him out on it.
This is creepy af because the girl has just hit her 18 years!!!!! And she looks young too. It’s one thing to con people but it’s another to be a creepy pedophile 🤮🤮🤢🤢 we should add this in the next thread title!

Attachments

• Wow
Poor Didi is still promoting the Ikonns products and not getting anything in return.

i don’t understand though, if it is her son’s birthday and shes arranging gifts for his classmates, why is she thanking the women with her legs open?

If they gave it to her for free, why is she gifting free gifts for her son’s birthday? If she paid for them a bit, Why is she thanking them for their generosity?

80308A13-8BBE-40BD-881C-F907D79E00A7.jpeg
C265C017-5D14-49DC-876D-99A1DCE3C874.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor Didi is still promoting the Ikonns products and not getting anything in return.
Oh Elau... Didi gets a LOT in charge, of course she does! Didi can stay at airbnbs of Mimi Ikonn.. all those dresses Didi is getting them, too! And in charge, Mimi can stay at airbnb of Didi, too! Mimi can be generous with those Five Minute Journals, because she is advertising.. nobody else would buy this cheap note books from alibaba china..

Oh Elau... Didi gets a LOT in charge, of course she does! Didi can stay at airbnbs of Mimi Ikonn.. all those dresses Didi is getting them, too! And in charge, Mimi can stay at airbnb of Didi, too! Mimi can be generous with those Five Minute Journals, because she is advertising.. nobody else would buy this cheap note books from alibaba china..
Oh I totally forgot about the dresses, you’re right 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh how I WISH I was still doing the selling at my work just so I could travel to London and suggest Sumi for our lunch break. (I don't want to pay myself for those -morons - ex? - buisness).

Reactions: 5
This is what we mean.. Designer clothes but no class...

Did Mimi wear a jacket under a jacket without ANY underwear AT ALLLLL PLUS NO socks?? and still having warm and cold days where you can sweat?? IEWWWWW

1.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
This is what we mean.. Designer clothes but no class...

Did Mimi wear a jacket under a jacket without ANY underwear AT ALLLLL PLUS NO socks?? and still having warm and cold days where you can sweat?? IEWWWWW

View attachment 1595200
I cane here to say this. She hardly has any tits but it’s very noticeable she’s got no bra on. Does she think this is some kind of freedom? Freedom is leaving your pae-do husband and get on with your own life MeMe. I know this corner of Kensington and if I’m not mistaken I know where Alexa goes to school. MeMe filmed this secretly after dropping her daughter off. (Notice how she looks around after setting her phone up to film herself). I wonder if other mums laugh at her. Just because it’s a Burberry trench, it doesn’t mean it looks good on a cardigan with your “ping pong balls in socks” tits MeMe.
8FB63B2F-D12B-4D1C-A3C5-8B4591E6B45A.jpeg

It wouldn’t surprise me one bit! He would justify it to MeMe by saying it's a “business opportunity” 🥸
I bet the non-ce has done it but it doesn’t mean there’s any takers. After Adam Levine got an appeal and he was the sexiest man alive years ago. Alex on the other hand got a face only his mother could love and a personality of a turnip.

F030FDA0-3F33-471A-9855-4ADB6F4B1386.jpeg

Did this Arab man have his Adam’s Apple removed? She’s getting so manly no doubt the Horse Face has turned to dangerously underaged instahoes.

I would bin all the unintelligent face oil MeMe. The only effect it has on you is making you look like an old Arab man with dry skin and chapped lips.

i don’t understand though, if it is her son’s birthday and shes arranging gifts for his classmates, why is she thanking the women with her legs open?

If they gave it to her for free, why is she gifting free gifts for her son’s birthday? If she paid for them a bit, Why is she thanking them for their generosity?

View attachment 1594156View attachment 1594158
This should have been declared as ads. It’s clear Didi got them for free. Didi is trying hard to buy friends for Mika. No one invites a whole class to a birthday party when the school term has just started and you clearly know no one as you’ve been travelling around like gypsies and never been to preschool or nursery with other children. If my son got a birthday invite from a kid he never mentions before, I’d gratefully decline as they’re not his friends.

E1446F35-3E65-4D9F-BAEE-334D03DEF418.jpeg

this is how to do an ad post correctly and legally in the UK. No one does #notgifted #notsponsored as it’s embarrassing it shows no one wants to pay you to advertise it and you have to declare your own company’s products as well otherwise you’re illegal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I know this corner of Kensington and if I’m not mistaken I know where Alexa goes to school. MeMe filmed this secretly after dropping her daughter off. M

Do kids wear Burberry trenches to this school? 😁
71E0A157-873C-48A4-94A5-3308FE98069C.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Saw mimi walking down queens gate this morning alone looking miserable as duck.

I cane here to say this. She hardly has any tits but it’s very noticeable she’s got no bra on. Does she think this is some kind of freedom? Freedom is leaving your pae-do husband and get on with your own life MeMe. I know this corner of Kensington and if I’m not mistaken I know where Alexa goes to school. MeMe filmed this secretly after dropping her daughter off. (Notice how she looks around after setting her phone up to film herself). I wonder if other mums laugh at her. Just because it’s a Burberry trench, it doesn’t mean it looks good on a cardigan with your “ping pong balls in socks” tits MeMe.
View attachment 1595497

I bet the non-ce has done it but it doesn’t mean there’s any takers. After Adam Levine got an appeal and he was the sexiest man alive years ago. Alex on the other hand got a face only his mother could love and a personality of a turnip.

View attachment 1595507
Did this Arab man have his Adam’s Apple removed? She’s getting so manly no doubt the Horse Face has turned to dangerously underaged instahoes.

I would bin all the unintelligent face oil MeMe. The only effect it has on you is making you look like an old Arab man with dry skin and chapped lips.

This should have been declared as ads. It’s clear Didi got them for free. Didi is trying hard to buy friends for Mika. No one invites a whole class to a birthday party when the school term has just started and you clearly know no one as you’ve been travelling around like gypsies and never been to preschool or nursery with other children. If my son got a birthday invite from a kid he never mentions before, I’d gratefully decline as they’re not his friends.

View attachment 1595530
this is how to do an ad post correctly and legally in the UK. No one does #notgifted #notsponsored as it’s embarrassing it shows no one wants to pay you to advertise it and you have to declare your own company’s products as well otherwise you’re illegal.
Naomi - i also know Kensington well but can’t figure out which school she is at! Can you give a clue as to what you think it is? (I know you can’t say it outright, and anyway, it is just a guess, but am curious about what you think!)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Screenshot_20220922_001005.jpg

Well if it's this one we know what sold them. "entrepreunarial projects"

Reactions: 4