Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is a disgusting fatty nothing is fitting her, she has one of the worst bodies mixed with that middle aged face, so boring!! And I believe she has some hair extensions there, still looks disgusting though šŸ¤¢!
BF18624C-EBF7-4CEA-B0CF-B8CC11E8D231.jpeg
6336DA24-91A0-4949-AAEC-2815D558D933.jpeg
B4649CB4-C62E-4F0E-BED1-04C068D55E18.jpeg
243E4F45-9453-4552-B678-0D525A8C1F5D.jpeg

ā€œWhat a privilege it is simply liveā€ what is the meaning of that?!
Students at tit face school should be aware of her and her mum ignorance, otherwise they will spread it like a plague!
A3615517-6876-451A-8C03-CE51BD3DD14F.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Did anyone notice MeMe try to tell us where Alexa goes to school last week? And yesterday she posted a blurred picture of Alexa riding her too-small bike while wearing a dark navy uniform? This witch clearly set her Tattle notifications as she sure never misses our threads so she can reply back to us in form of her IG stories. I donā€™t have a screenshot of her bratā€™s uniform but I saved these.
B22C0703-B65D-4FE4-93AA-2F32B12CA124.jpeg
C1F73B19-82E1-4C98-821B-DB0BAFA76B38.jpeg

Arianna mentioned Hill House is a good school and oversubscribed. I doubt Alexa goes there based on her suddenly quitting reception last year for a bad tummy.

I think this could be one of two things, or maybe both:
Sheā€™s now trying to keep up with the presumably chic mums at Alexaā€™s new school, the ā€œno make-up/ flowy dress hippieā€ look doesnā€™t fit in (look at how much her wardrobe has changed just in the last month and her suddenly using a Dyson air wrap to style her hair)
and/or
Alexā€™s InstaHoe obsession has grown so much that sheā€™s desperately trying to keep his attention.
She very obviously got highlights, she just got her hair cut so she probably had a colour refresh done too, but of course sheā€™s going to try to convince people that ā€œitā€™s just natural from the sunā€ šŸ™„
Itā€™s simply because Alexa now goes to school. MeMe now has at least SIX hours a day five days a week to get her tit together. She can no longer look like a homeless troll or other parents at Alexaā€™s school would think sheā€™s a jobless druggie. Iā€™ve seen parents at my sonā€™s school dropping their kids off in what looks like pyjamas or they look like theyā€™ve been dragged through a bush. I have two children and a couple of jobs and a household to maintain but I make the efforts not to turn up at my sonā€™s school in such a state to humiliate my kids.

The biggest adventure for Alex is that his wife is promenading around London braless. Thatā€™s about as exciting as it gets for these two
I never tit myself with your comment. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ They took a district line train to a restaurant aptly named Brat in East London (not even proper east London like Whitechapel or Shoreditch) and they think ā€œwow thereā€™s a whole new world outside the SW where peasants live?ā€ I wouldnā€™t be surprised if they support Trump who famously said ā€œLondon has a no-go zoneā€ and that for the Icunts is outside the SW.

Whatever sheā€™s done to her hair, it looks great. I also like the make-up and outfit, for once. Finally, she is wearing something that de-emphasises the lower part of her body and puts the accent on the slimmer and toned upper half.

Also, itā€™s very hard to mismatch a one-piece outfit (that Burberry-trench-with-cardigan-and-no-bra look was horrendous), so kudos for that too.

I hope she keeps it up. Weā€™ll see.
I canā€™t look past her 1990s makeup with bright shimmering eyeshadows in the corners though. Just why? I never see one person does in walking down the high street or supermarket here in England.

And her curtain ā€œbangsā€ (who the duck came up with that word. Itā€™s called ā€œfringeā€ here) make her look like poodles

She kept saying how she will start posting videos when Alexa goes back to school but then her first video that she is working on is of her and Alexa together. I thought she didnā€™t have time to film because she is such a devoted mother who is with Alexa 24/7!
I donā€™t know why she is so obsessed with having Alexa on her social media so much. It is so wrong to do that to a child.

Someone asked her about her hair recently and she answered that she hasnā€™t colored it in years and that the ends are just lightened by the sun.
What is going on here probably is the hair color she is using is not a real hair color in her opinion, so she says she is not coloring her hair. Maybe it is something more naturalā€¦ who knows what her justification is. Kind of like her saying they donā€™t own a tv and never watch it. Except of course, they do. But because they use a projector, it doesnā€™t count.
Anyway, it is obvious she colors her hair.
My money is on a repeat of that video she asked Alexa loads of questions. How original.

MeMe is such a stuck up witch with wasted resources. She goes on and on about being this superstar videographer and photographer for years and all this time she canā€™t find one? Her kid is nearly six. Stop using that child as an excuse she canā€™t get anything done in six years (not that she did much before that). Sheā€™s either a picky witch trying to get someone for cheap or sheā€™s not trying at all. Itā€˜s most likely both. Whoever this poor person will be, they have to come up with something pretty magical to lure people back into those dead IG accounts and YouTube Channels. MeMe will suck all the ideas out of them and dispose them when they ask for a pay rise suitable for their role. In the meantime, loads of influencers either with children or without have created loads of contents over the years that MeMe has been dead in the insta world.

06E43055-3639-45D9-A0EC-9D53DD83EE74.jpeg

This is so sad and pathetic at the same time. I live in a quite ā€œhealthyā€ community and next to a park. I see loads of cyclists (parents on bikes with their little ones) and runners on a daily basis. No one film their bleeping mugs jogging. This saddo has got no friends, a husband who keeps hunting for insta hoes and a child who could drop out of foundation education any minute and not much else going on in life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Dark hair doesā€™t lighten from the sun like that. Okay, at least mine doesnā€™t - I can only speak for myself.

I have very dark brown hair. Darker than Memeā€™s. Never been dyed. When Iā€™m in the sun a lot, some parts do indeed lighten. But they never become BLONDE like Memeā€™s. Not even light brown. Itā€™s more of a deep, rusty brown.

Also, the parts that get lighter are completely random (they donā€™t look like strategically placed highlights), and they are always on the TOP or outermost parts on the side of my head. So the bits that get the most sun exposure. Not the ENDS.

It also doesnā€™t look nice. The lighter locks are in random places, donā€™t transition gradually from the darker bits, and the colours donā€™t look good together. Itā€™s not like an ombrĆ© or a balayage. Youā€™d never pay money for your hair to look like that.

So Meme is definitely being disingenuous here.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice MeMe try to tell us where Alexa goes to school last week? And yesterday she posted a blurred picture of Alexa riding her too-small bike while wearing a dark navy uniform? This witch clearly set her Tattle notifications as she sure never misses our threads so she can reply back to us in form of her IG stories. I donā€™t have a screenshot of her bratā€™s uniform but I saved these.
View attachment 1614246View attachment 1614250
Arianna mentioned Hill House is a good school and oversubscribed. I doubt Alexa goes there based on her suddenly quitting reception last year for a bad tummy.

Itā€™s simply because Alexa now goes to school. MeMe now has at least SIX hours a day five days a week to get her tit together. She can no longer look like a homeless troll or other parents at Alexaā€™s school would think sheā€™s a jobless druggie. Iā€™ve seen parents at my sonā€™s school dropping their kids off in what looks like pyjamas or they look like theyā€™ve been dragged through a bush. I have two children and a couple of jobs and a household to maintain but I make the efforts not to turn up at my sonā€™s school in such a state to humiliate my kids.

I never tit myself with your comment. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ They took a district line train to a restaurant aptly named Brat in East London (not even proper east London like Whitechapel or Shoreditch) and they think ā€œwow thereā€™s a whole new world outside the SW where peasants live?ā€ I wouldnā€™t be surprised if they support Trump who famously said ā€œLondon has a no-go zoneā€ and that for the Icunts is outside the SW.

I canā€™t look past her 1990s makeup with bright shimmering eyeshadows in the corners though. Just why? I never see one person does in walking down the high street or supermarket here in England.

And her curtain ā€œbangsā€ (who the duck came up with that word. Itā€™s called ā€œfringeā€ here) make her look like poodles

My money is on a repeat of that video she asked Alexa loads of questions. How original.

MeMe is such a stuck up witch with wasted resources. She goes on and on about being this superstar videographer and photographer for years and all this time she canā€™t find one? Her kid is nearly six. Stop using that child as an excuse she canā€™t get anything done in six years (not that she did much before that). Sheā€™s either a picky witch trying to get someone for cheap or sheā€™s not trying at all. Itā€˜s most likely both. Whoever this poor person will be, they have to come up with something pretty magical to lure people back into those dead IG accounts and YouTube Channels. MeMe will suck all the ideas out of them and dispose them when they ask for a pay rise suitable for their role. In the meantime, loads of influencers either with children or without have created loads of contents over the years that MeMe has been dead in the insta world.

View attachment 1614314
This is so sad and pathetic at the same time. I live in a quite ā€œhealthyā€ community and next to a park. I see loads of cyclists (parents on bikes with their little ones) and runners on a daily basis. No one film their bleeping mugs jogging. This saddo has got no friends, a husband who keeps hunting for insta hoes and a child who could drop out of foundation education any minute and not much else going on in life.
Good detective work Naomi! Hill House used to be quite good but had a terrible inspection rating recently. V international crowd- hardly any British kids go there, so in that sense Alexa would fit right in! Their uniform is mustard/brown not navy, so probably not there. The school nearby that does have a navy uniform is Francis Holland - I will ask my friend whose daughter is there if she has spotted Mimi/Alexa!

Reactions: 8
They are actually called curtain bangs, at least in Germany and the US. I just recently got them and was searching for Inspiration on Google and never saw someone referring to them as curtain fringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They are actually called curtain bangs, at least in Germany and the US. I just recently got them and was searching for Inspiration on Google and never saw someone referring to them as curtain fringe.
Haha here in the UK we call them fringe. I donā€™t get the American term in this one as it ā€œbangsā€ nothing šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Haha here in the UK we call them fringe. I donā€™t get the American term in this one as it ā€œbangsā€ nothing šŸ˜‚
A fringe is not the same as bangs. A fringe is a fringe. Curtain bangs are more of a side overgrown fringe.

Fringe
Screenshot_20221002_024110.jpg

curtain bangs
Screenshot_20221002_024035.jpg

Last edited:
Isnā€™t it sad, that Mimi is still searching for a videographer!? Leyla is searching for it too.. maybe they will share one together LOL

Mimi, this is for you: go to +synthesia.io - his founder Victor Riparbelli did a good job.. or go to +invideo.io. You have now a lot of your time for yourself since Alexa is allowed to join school again...

Go for it..

Reactions: 3
I canā€™t unsee theseā€¦ šŸ¤¢ šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Alex sharing Memeā€™s POV when heā€™s on top for his instahosā€¦

54A911A1-1E8D-4B97-8B87-25F2C4DF6261.jpeg

29DF5B0C-6E43-45BC-8BB0-13E88DB4AFC2.jpeg

Maybe time to replace your pants grandpa:
9C1205CA-268B-4A81-ABC9-527545FD2DEE.jpeg

Meme puts on her new dress AGAIN and all the souls šŸ‘» get together. She has her legs open as Masha kisses their other friend and the birthday girl keeps running something on Memeā€™s back. And Masha has NEVER seen a more beautiful pregnant women than the one with dirty socks. Wth is going on hereā€¦

3B7227DC-F333-4AA8-8287-F69CA6BC0506.jpeg
F6FEC89E-7F19-476B-8D70-B0C2F50C3107.jpeg

FDA3F5BB-4129-4F70-B7E0-E506EB214BA5.jpeg
56402958-3634-47A2-87AC-EFE0C1213B91.jpeg
85C0EE6D-E1B0-46B8-9346-800A67039363.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Give up that disgusting re-tard-ed duck face!!šŸ¤¢šŸ¤®
A4AEFB27-435E-45E6-A1F5-423E686F15A4.jpeg
D25CFCD1-47F9-4484-939C-9A8A2F6AC645.jpeg

Must be hard on her dancing next to skinny Masha, maxi dress should do it for now šŸ¤£, to hide her thick thighs
šŸ˜œšŸ˜
C610616F-7243-4FFF-82DE-D0E9F219BC4F.jpeg
D0EB1585-595B-4A0E-92F7-5573EAB32968.jpeg
125EB617-C747-44EA-9D5A-66991613D29D.jpeg

Is she pregnant? Or only fatty?!
10A98D0A-6EF1-49C6-9C2B-7CDD3C01DB12.jpeg

He should see someone about the eye?
4339E832-DFEF-43A4-892F-61DF60548B55.jpeg
552E6A94-E5B6-4048-9F9C-958EE023E556.jpeg

• Sick
Disgusting!
This man Alex is more self eye f*cking than Mimi...

Ahhhhhh Alexi, his nephew, is back to Montreal / Canada. He is back to his boring life... so, can't post pics from luxury life with Ikonns.. LOL

Bildschirmfoto 2022-10-04 um 00.25.50.png

• Haha
  • Wow
God, he looks like a total tool, much like his uncle.
His parents finally realized that sending their son to London was useless or did the Con artists send him back tonCanada once Alexa started school this rendering him useless to them ?

• Heart
  • Haha
Yā€™all! The miracle has happened! MeMe finally has flattering jeans šŸ™ŒšŸ¼ No more sausage casing! I have to say, these jeans actually look nice on her frame. Though just how often is she shopping? She seems to have a new clothing item almost daily.
B5006F3B-9067-4ADE-B4D1-C9FF85CB33F2.png

Yā€™all! The miracle has happened! MeMe finally has flattering jeans šŸ™ŒšŸ¼ No more sausage casing! I have to say, these jeans actually look nice on her frame. Though just how often is she shopping? She seems to have a new clothing item almost daily.
Did Chanel throw up on this woman? šŸ¤¢

Donā€™t believe in miracles with this airhead. Sheā€™s above breaking her own rules because even though these pants are ā€very soft and stretchyā€, her brain has decided these type of jeans arenā€™t comfortable.

But itā€™s not that, I really think itā€™s because she feels short and bulky in them.

Donā€™t be fooled by her video, the camera makes her legs look longer which is the angle sheā€™s been using to her benefit for months now.

067905A6-42DE-4ED9-8F6F-62DFC840C437.jpeg

15E64869-9084-4ACE-82CC-C6D5FA33824A.jpeg

• Haha

Donā€™t believe in miracles with this airhead. Sheā€™s above breaking her own rules because even though these pants are ā€very soft and stretchyā€, her brain has decided these type of jeans arenā€™t comfortable.

But itā€™s not that, I really think itā€™s because she feels short and bulky in them.

Donā€™t be fooled by her video, the camera makes her legs look longer which is the angle sheā€™s been using to her benefit for months now.

View attachment 1624686
View attachment 1624687
Powerful stuff!

• Haha

View attachment 1624686
View attachment 1624687
I didnā€™t see that she had said this - why am I not surprised?! Sheā€™ll be back in her sausage casing soon! Her brain seems to be stuck in 2010 fashions!
Youā€™re right too for the camera angle, the comparison you posted is very telling!

• Heart
View attachment 1624655
Youā€˜re welcome MeMe. Weā€™ve been telling you for years that wide leg jeans are more suitable with your thick thighs!

Somehow she managed to wear it wrong - pulling them down to show her ā€œabsā€. I agreed she uses the most simple tricks in the photography books - wide lens and look up to make her chunky thighs longer. What she doesnā€™t realise is the length of the jeans donā€˜t lie like she does. If she was really 5ā€™ 6ā€ like she claims to be, her jeans should come up above her fat ankles as well but they donā€™t.

Powerful stuff!
Haha even if she drowns herself in a sea of Chanel, it still looks like a cheap knockoff on her. Itā€™s like you compare Gisele Bundchen with Bella Hadid. Nothing looks good and expensive on that fake model.

DCDE263A-F26B-4A62-9ADE-43780E619AB1.jpeg

Poor MeMe. Flat chest and bum but thighs like elephants with a pea head on her. The Icunts arenā€™t genetically nor intellectually blessed people.

D186EC86-B886-4814-B228-5987F862772C.jpeg

Iā€˜m still emotionally scarred from this. Who does this turd head think he is? Brad Pitt? He looks more like a cesspit. No one should be grateful for this. And good grief, learn how to shave!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

View attachment 1624686
View attachment 1624687
No matter how many "style" videos she makes nowadays she still looks like a grungy homeless woman who bathes once month. Nothing in her videos is remotely stylish or inspiring. Colours are so basic an airhead wouldn't need help choosing them. RIP to the stylish pre Alexa woman of 2015 who wore flattering cuts and colours.

Reactions: 3