Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neither of them have faces or skin to sell any skincare. Here‘s an idea. How about Intelligent balaclava? So intelligent it covers their entire ugly faces?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I find it really weird that she feels the need to potray Alexa as the most intelligent & perfect child in Britain on the daily basis. It’s getting pretty cringe. What is with this “im perfect, my child is perfect, my parenting is perfect, my marriage is perfect” image she tries so hard to portray CONSTANTLY! Really…noone cares Meme.
I just find her extremely toxic.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Greasy prince posting that marriage is not 50-50… posting Michelle Obama saying there were bad years when she didn’t like her husband. Tsk, tsk, will MeMe approve of this? She is so careful to present this magical, perfect relationship with her oily prince to the world.
She didn’t repost it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I find it really weird that she feels the need to potray Alexa as the most intelligent & perfect child in Britain on the daily basis. It’s getting pretty cringe. What is with this “im perfect, my child is perfect, my parenting is perfect, my marriage is perfect” image she tries so hard to portray CONSTANTLY! Really…noone cares Meme.
I just find her extremely toxic.
Yes, she makes me hate that kid. It’s not Alexa’s fault. It’s just her extremely obnoxious parents. Come back in 20 years when Alexa doesn’t rely on trust fund, have an actual job and cut off her parents. I’d call that kid clever. Until then duck off Alexa.
---
It’s not that hard to go out for a run. It’s only 5-6 degrees (celsius) in the morning or probably 10 by the time this gormless condom lookalike makes her way out of bed. Then you have someone to watch your prat (and husband) for you. It’s not like you gotta wake up at 5, feed the kids and go out to do hard labour work while earning next to nothing. Your job is to con some clueless young adults on internet.
39E3B011-C7C9-4633-912D-FED9BF2779CD.jpeg

---
19F3F5B3-0465-4FA1-9EE6-D242B37ED159.jpeg

This is getting more and more punchable by the min. She seriously thinks she looks better pulling stupid duck face? What’s this? Her idea of modelling? It’s clear why that avenue didn’t work out for her. Oh and her big nose.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Yes, she makes me hate that kid. It’s not Alexa’s fault. It’s just her extremely obnoxious parents. Come back in 20 years when Alexa doesn’t rely on trust fund, have an actual job and cut off her parents. I’d call that kid clever. Until then duck off Alexa.
---
It’s not that hard to go out for a run. It’s only 5-6 degrees (celsius) in the morning or probably 10 by the time this gormless condom lookalike makes her way out of bed. Then you have someone to watch your prat (and husband) for you. It’s not like you gotta wake up at 5, feed the kids and go out to do hard labour work while earning next to nothing. Your job is to con some clueless young adults on internet.
View attachment 1990157
---
View attachment 1990165
This is getting more and more punchable by the min. She seriously thinks she looks better pulling stupid duck face? What’s this? Her idea of modelling? It’s clear why that avenue didn’t work out for her. Oh and her big nose.
she really does look like a condom 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Totally agree with everything you said especially about Alexa. She's making her kid easy to hate by portraying her as this perfect angel with no flaws whatsoever.

Reactions: 6
Greasy prince posting that marriage is not 50-50… posting Michelle Obama saying there were bad years when she didn’t like her husband. Tsk, tsk, will MeMe approve of this? She is so careful to present this magical, perfect relationship with her oily prince to the world.
She didn’t repost it 😂
Greasy Prince 😆 Here’s what MeMe posts, she’s always fawning over how much she loves him, blah, blah, blah. She really likes to show everyone how perfect her life is - perfect marriage, perfect kid, perfect plastic-free life… Who is she trying to convince 🧐
0F0EF6F3-0C75-48BA-971B-060B8831CE34.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Greasy Prince 😆 Here’s what MeMe posts, she’s always fawning over how much she loves him, blah, blah, blah. She really likes to show everyone how perfect her life is - perfect marriage, perfect kid, perfect plastic-free life… Who is she trying to convince 🧐
View attachment 1990848
Jesus Christ, he can’t even grow a beard properly. He is so unmanly I don’t understand how anyone, other than Lidia, can find him handsome. Literally unattractive. If he and I were the last people on Earth and saving the human race depended on us, I would have to let humanity down.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My gosh, Mimi’s trying to protect alexa from traditional education because it’s so harmful according to her, yet she doesn’t care that her child at six years old still can’t string a proper sentence together? Broken English when she was born in an English speaking country!

Good grief. MeMe had ONE bad night and she posted so many stories to moan about how she struggled to cope today. Welcome to the real world witch. Most parents do this x100 days in and days out and they survive mostly without massive financial abundance or paid help!

Who’s this sick person in her family? Does she realise in London her family is only Alex and Alexa? Occasionally Lidia and that tit head kid.

She piled on makeup today and claimed it was the greasy oil. It’s probably filters too. Look at her in the videos. She looks tit 💩
750D4060-F178-4F3B-839B-42B5A616FBA5.jpeg
5702B6C6-6D4A-479C-B987-239AB63AB6DE.jpeg
A6C21865-99D1-4D3B-A331-3A971DF58230.jpeg

Why does a former fashion stylist insist on dressing like a condom? She’s got a flat pea head (not much brains in it). She doesn’t suit this type of hats. The square jaws don’t help either.

• Haha
  • Heart
No smart phone for Alexa til she’s 16 🤯 agree that children are getting them way to young nowadays but imagine how left out she’s gonna feel when all her friends are chatting on WhatsApp etc after the age of 14.. she’s literally trying to shelter Alexa from life

Yeah this is NOT her! When did she ever wear lip gloss like this? Granted she was even more tacky back then, but this doesn’t even look like her mouth. She is such a liar! It’s probably one of bleep Face’s InstaHoes that she doctored to look like a photo from 2012.
I believe it was her, probably practicing her open mouth model pose. The fact that she kept this picture though is what I find astonishing. Can you imagine the amount of useless selfie she must have in her cloud. This is not eco-friendly Meme, didn't you know?

Reactions: 5
No smart phone for Alexa til she’s 16 🤯 agree that children are getting them way to young nowadays but imagine how left out she’s gonna feel when all her friends are chatting on WhatsApp etc after the age of 14.. she’s literally trying to shelter Alexa from life
This is the same preachy Mimi who said they wouldn’t need a stroller. Once Alexa was too heavy to be carried, they had a stroller and used it for couple of years. The same will happen when Alexa is 13-14 and needs a phone.

And yet she has no problem shoving her phone in Alexa’s face since the day she was born, every single day, to the extent that the kid was walking around with her arm stretched out in selfie mode 🤳🏻. Meme, you have no leg to stand on on this subject - you want to “protect” Alexa from SM while you plaster her life all over it. Just duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is the same preachy Mimi who said they wouldn’t need a stroller. Once Alexa was too heavy to be carried, they had a stroller and used it for couple of years. The same will happen when Alexa is 13-14 and needs a phone.
Not even once she was too heavy. Once they realised she would only fall asleep while on walks. And not to mention it was supposed to be Alex's job to carry Alexa, because Meme had carried her for nine month in her womb you know, and he couldn't be consistent with that. So I wonder was it Meme's idea to get a stroller or Alex's idea? First decision he made to make Alexa's existence more convenient to him and a strategy that meant Meme could go on walks on her own then. He was really all about delegating since the beginning.

And yet she has no problem shoving her phone in Alexa’s face since the day she was born, every single day, to the extent that the kid was walking around with her arm stretched out in selfie mode 🤳🏻. Meme, you have no leg to stand on on this subject - you want to “protect” Alexa from SM while you plaster her life all over it. Just duck off.
Oh she has her elephant legs to stand on 😂

I‘m eagerly waiting for this one. Trust me. In less than 3 years time, Alexa is going to have a smartphone because every other kid in her class got one (given she’s still going to school). There’s no way she’s gonna take the tit phone when her mum shoves a latest iPhone in her face all the time. Lots of 9-10 year olds have smartphones. They just don’t take their phone to the school. It takes a tit useless parents for their kids to be taken over by iPads and smartphones. I know a few 10-11 year old girls who have iPhones and they have all the parental control apps on their phones and they’re given times to use it. They’re not glued to their phone because their parents teach them discipline. Something the Icunts don’t have. By the time aAlexa is 9. She’ll be given one of MeMe’s spare old phones and MeMe will claim “oh we already have this old phone lying around and I don’t want it to go to waste” blah blah blah.
---
Not even once she was too heavy. Once they realised she would only fall asleep while on walks. And not to mention it was supposed to be Alex's job to carry Alexa, because Meme had carried her for nine month in her womb you know, and he couldn't be consistent with that. So I wonder was it Meme's idea to get a stroller or Alex's idea? First decision he made to make Alexa's existence more convenient to him and a strategy that meant Meme could go on walks on her own then. He was really all about delegating since the beginning.
They bought TWO similar pushchairs. They had the BabyZen Yoyo and a Bugaboo. Why would an eco warrior buy two brand new pushchairs that do the same job and are very similar in specs? The bleep husband gave up carrying Alexa within two weeks too.

I still can't believe that Meme admitted they had arguments with Alex and that he once threw pillows on the wall.
Will Alexa reveal one day how her parents were passive aggressive with each other? Or that maybe Alex wasn't such a patient father and would get upset with her when she was a kid? What else could be hiding behind this chill calm dude attitude Alex has been cultivating.