Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can't believe that Meme admitted they had arguments with Alex and that he once threw pillows on the wall.
Will Alexa reveal one day how her parents were passive aggressive with each other? Or that maybe Alex wasn't such a patient father and would get upset with her when she was a kid? What else could be hiding behind this chill calm dude attitude Alex has been cultivating.
What were they fighting about? It’s always the ones that claim to have a perfect relationship that end up having the most toxic ones

I see Mimi is over her eco warrior era now too? Amazon parcels and takeaway deliveries?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
iCunt junior has written a sleep and vomit inducing (all at once) preachy message on his 14th year of life and collated photos that made this year memorable. Guess how many photos his mum and dad feature in?

9413848D-3989-4BD8-B83D-658B21E93407.jpeg

Reactions: 1
If he was going to school, he would have known he has just spent his 15th year of life - so then reaching the age of 15 and starting his 16th year of life. He would also have known when to use "weather" or "whether". But I guess magic thinking can solve all those insignificant details.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
iCunt junior has written a sleep and vomit inducing (all at once) preachy message on his 14th year of life and collated photos that made this year memorable. Guess how many photos his mum and dad feature in?

View attachment 1995937
Speaking about how finances don't define you while being obsessed with material things.
---
What were they fighting about? It’s always the ones that claim to have a perfect relationship that end up having the most toxic ones

I see Mimi is over her eco warrior era now too? Amazon parcels and takeaway deliveries?
She didn't mention the reason but said that the first years of raising a baby were testing. She said they don't see parentality the same.
---
If her latest selfie is not filtered af, I don't know what is.

Reactions: 6
This is the same preachy Mimi who said they wouldn’t need a stroller. Once Alexa was too heavy to be carried, they had a stroller and used it for couple of years. The same will happen when Alexa is 13-14 and needs a phone.
Actually, they used stroller only few months in, because Alexa could only sleep when she was taken outside on walk in her pram. This thing they couldn’t do in Canada and they came back in 3 days that was followed by sleep training. The sleep training wasn’t disclosed until way later. The sleep deprivation was blamed on “time difference”

• Wow
Greasy Prince 😆 Here’s what MeMe posts, she’s always fawning over how much she loves him, blah, blah, blah. She really likes to show everyone how perfect her life is - perfect marriage, perfect kid, perfect plastic-free life… Who is she trying to convince 🧐
View attachment 1990848
He looks like he’s had fillers or something. His face seems so much fuller?

Reactions: 2
Speaking about how finances don't define you while being obsessed with material things.
---

She didn't mention the reason but said that the first years of raising a baby were testing. She said they don't see parentality the same.
---
If her latest selfie is not filtered af, I don't know what is.
This?

it doesn’t even look like real skin, let alone her real skin.
36A0A42B-6D7A-421F-8B27-AAA5337008DA.jpeg

---
MeMe keeps moaning about one bad night. Imagine if her child was unwell and had to go in and out of hospital all the time like some families do, how would she cope? Her husband sure would bolt at the first chance.
---
C87F08C4-FF9D-4515-854B-5ADC1DFF27B4.jpeg

She really fancies herself, doesn’t she? Another day, another 50 pointless selfies. I do wonder how much she pays per month to keep her selfies on iCloud.
---
DEEBAA09-BBAA-4E96-8EA8-9A64848D4502.jpeg

Sure, MeMe you agree with this 100% but you set up an Instagram account for your kid the first day you brought her home from hospital. Your instagram largely features your kid. What’s the difference shielding her from it when you plaster her everywhere on your account? You even showed her private parts. Your husband showed her taking a tit. And you’re not even famous or talented like Kate Winslet.

Reactions: 14
This?

it doesn’t even look like real skin, let alone her real skin. View attachment 1998689
---
MeMe keeps moaning about one bad night. Imagine if her child was unwell and had to go in and out of hospital all the time like some families do, how would she cope? Her husband sure would bolt at the first chance.
---
View attachment 1998690

She really fancies herself, doesn’t she? Another day, another 50 pointless selfies. I do wonder how much she pays per month to keep her selfies on iCloud.
---
View attachment 1998691

Sure, MeMe you agree with this 100% but you set up an Instagram account for your kid the first day you brought her home from hospital. Your instagram largely features your kid. What’s the difference shielding her from it when you plaster her everywhere on your account? You even showed her private parts. Your husband showed her taking a tit. And you’re not even famous or talented like Kate Winslet.
I don't know why but it reminds me of Vanessa Paradis preaching her love of simple life, of privacy, pretending to live a discreet normal life for 10 years while with Johnny Depp (it's no secret that they are both drugs afficionados, so not really what you would call a "normal simple life" especially when your husband owns a private island and a yacht) and being devoted to raising her kids away from the media etc, give them a normal life; but then her daughter was on the internet and insta at 12 years old or something like that and showed us that she was basically living a rich teenager life in the most expensive areas of LA, attending schools with other nepo babies, lots of pictures of her having a fun day out with her friend and... A bodyguard, no parents in sight. 14yo posting Lolita like pictures, going to public events with her mum, presented to the world, at 16yo dating a 24yo guy, all of that while moving to Paris aka the capital of paparazzi and non privacy in France.
Meme won't keep her daughter off the internet 'till she's 18, we all know that. It's a "no stroller" situation. So far both Vanessa Paradis' and Kate Winslet daughters have followed on Mommy's steps, why should it be different for Meme? Vanessa's daughter is playing the Lolita 2.0 girl, Kate's also becoming an actress, Meme's will be entertaining her followers with millions of selfies and selling tit on insta (and Alex will not only let her have social media but help her build her buisness just to say Alexa is an entrepreneur prodigy).
---
This?

it doesn’t even look like real skin, let alone her real skin. View attachment 1998689
---
---
View attachment 1998690

---
View attachment 1998691

Got one compliment to make though! Her hair is actually not bad in the second screenshot! Finally, no bangs!

Also, is she now wearing her wedding band or is it a random ring?

Last edited:
Also, is she now wearing her wedding band or is it a random ring?
They’re wedding bands.
---
AEA44F19-E8E1-4AE2-BD7D-A3D71E9E2AAE.jpeg

Haven’t this family got any sham? Alexa is again taken out of school for a second ski trip of the month. With all this carbon footprint they’re leaving behind, there won’t be snow left for their precious little family to ski on in a few years time.
---
48C07543-07F3-40B6-B786-60C10E638A93.jpeg

Again, Alexa the bleeping prodigy but she’s never at school. She’s reading some crap fantasies while being dragged onto another boring trip for her self indulged parents. The unlimited screen time on the flight is just a convenience her parents allow her so she leaves them alone.
---
CAE7CAB3-45BD-45AF-9A4E-209A62368A7D.jpeg

This is how much the horse face hates his wife. While MeMe keeps using the wide lens to elongate her elephant legs, Alex always posts the most realistic photos of her. Stubby.

Attachments

Last edited:
I’m really starting to think Alexa doesn’t go to school anymore and is officially “homeschooled”.
---
I don’t see how any school accredited in the UK. would allow for this many absences

Alexa likes to read so of course Meme makes it like she is so unique and it's because of the way she educates her daughter. Many kids love reading! Nothing special about it and many parents do set rules about the amount of screen time to be sure that their kids got enough stimulating activities. I did love reading as a kid (still do today) but my mum would have never bragged about it! I do remember sharing and exchanging books with friends. Alexa is not "influencing" her classmates. I hate they make it like Alexa has to be this kid that will show the world to the other ones - like she is superior to them. They inflate her ego and feed their own ego at the same time.

Meme is so against instagram for teenagers before the age of 16 but happily accepts to be on the instagram of her nephew. So much bs. If she really feared of a negative influence from sm on teenagers, she would havd told her nephew to take some distance from them instead of encouraging him to set up his yt channel. Alexa spends quite a big amount of time with her cousin and see her own parents constantly on their smartphone. She won't get why she will be prevented to be on social medias when it seems to be an integral part of their lives. Let's remember when Alexa one year ago or so pretended filming herself at the swimming pool - reccorded by her grandmother. Those people don't set a healthy exemple to Alexa. When she reads a book - she is immediately pictured and then this picture is shared on sm about how Alexa is great and unique to be a good reader. Her parents live through the validation of foreigners - and she does too (indirectly). She can see that expressing some behaviours will make her parents gleeful, and even more when they get postitive feedbacks from the internet. Of course she gets it. Kids observe their parents and are good at picking up those kind of clues.

Meme, a piece of advice: you want your daughter to developp a healthy relationship with social medias? Stop sharing pictures of Alexa online (even when she is asking you!), stop taking hundreds of selfies of yourself and do not let her interact with her cousin obsessed with internet fame.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So are there school holidays again in the UK or they pulled her out of school again? 🤦‍♀️ That child needs to stop being dragged on planes for useless holidays every month. She needs a regular school schedule with activities and stability. It's quite sad. She looks sad in most pictures I'd say.

Reactions: 8
Alexa likes to read so of course Meme makes it like she is so unique and it's because of the way she educates her daughter. Many kids love reading! Nothing special about it and many parents do set rules about the amount of screen time to be sure that their kids got enough stimulating activities. I did love reading as a kid (still do today) but my mum would have never bragged about it! I do remember sharing and exchanging books with friends. Alexa is not "influencing" her classmates. I hate they make it like Alexa has to be this kid that will show the world to the other ones - like she is superior to them. They inflate her ego and feed their own ego at the same time.

Meme is so against instagram for teenagers before the age of 16 but happily accepts to be on the instagram of her nephew. So much bs. If she really feared of a negative influence from sm on teenagers, she would havd told her nephew to take some distance from them instead of encouraging him to set up his yt channel. Alexa spends quite a big amount of time with her cousin and see her own parents constantly on their smartphone. She won't get why she will be prevented to be on social medias when it seems to be an integral part of their lives. Let's remember when Alexa one year ago or so pretended filming herself at the swimming pool - reccorded by her grandmother. Those people don't set a healthy exemple to Alexa. When she reads a book - she is immediately pictured and then this picture is shared on sm about how Alexa is great and unique to be a good reader. Her parents live through the validation of foreigners - and she does too (indirectly). She can see that expressing some behaviours will make her parents gleeful, and even more when they get postitive feedbacks from the internet. Of course she gets it. Kids observe their parents and are good at picking up those kind of clues.

Meme, a piece of advice: you want your daughter to developp a healthy relationship with social medias? Stop sharing pictures of Alexa online (even when she is asking you!), stop taking hundreds of selfies of yourself and do not let her interact with her cousin obsessed with internet fame.
I wish the dumb duck would address these personal issues in a podcast or video. Like no one gives a tit what's in your bag or what kind of "entrepreneur" you are, Talk about your take on covid and vaccines, how you manage to take your kid out of school all the time, how much do you really work on vacation, how do you source your IC products, why you've looked like tit since 2020 when you used to be an image consultant. They act like brain surgeons and NASA scientists watch their content instead of average people who want to know practical things about them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So are there school holidays again in the UK or they pulled her out of school again? 🤦‍♀️ That child needs to stop being dragged on planes for useless holidays every month. She needs a regular school schedule with activities and stability. It's quite sad. She looks sad in most pictures I'd say.
This definitely isn’t a school holiday. There’s none until Easter. It’s utterly selfish of the Icunts to deprive their child of her basic needs. It’s not they take her out of school to visit a sick grandparent. It’s for their vanity to have this jetset lifestyle. I thought since MeMe‘s parents moved to Portugal, they would see them more often but they don’t visit their old parents enough. Nowhere near going on these pointless holidays with mere strangers.

This definitely isn’t a school holiday. There’s none until Easter. It’s utterly selfish of the Icunts to deprive their child of her basic needs. It’s not they take her out of school to visit a sick grandparent. It’s for their vanity to have this jetset lifestyle. I thought since MeMe‘s parents moved to Portugal, they would see them more often but they don’t visit their old parents enough. Nowhere near going on these pointless holidays with mere strangers.
It’s also very sad how little local culture they actually get to know and introduce to Alexa during all these holidays. At least that would make the travels a little bit educational.

Did they left Thursday evening or Friday morning to already come back on Saturday evening??? They could have then left on Saturday morning to come back on Sunday evening to prevent Alexa missing a day at school. It's absolutely ridiculous to make her miss school for such a short trip. They probably spent more time going to the airport/going to Gstaad and back than having time in Gstaad. Alexa could have gone to school on Friday, have a sleepover at one of her friends and spend the Saturday with them. Masha or Didi could have taken her! Why dragging her around like this?

It seems like Meme doesn't tolerate anymore that Alex goes away every few weeks without her so she follows him and take Alexa with her. Btw Alex seems to dictate where they will go. It's never because Meme has the wish to visit a place or another. Meme looks after Alexa while Alex hangs with his entrepreneur friends. All of this doesn't seem healthy at all. Alexa suffers the costs of the dysfunctional relationship of her parents.

Did they left Thursday evening or Friday morning to already come back on Saturday evening??? They could have then left on Saturday morning to come back on Sunday evening to prevent Alexa missing a day at school. It's absolutely ridiculous to make her miss school for such a short trip. They probably spent more time going to the airport/going to Gstaad and back than having time in Gstaad. Alexa could have gone to school on Friday, have a sleepover at one of her friends and spend the Saturday with them. Masha or Didi could have taken her! Why dragging her around like this?

It seems like Meme doesn't tolerate anymore that Alex goes away every few weeks without her so she follows him and take Alexa with her. Btw Alex seems to dictate where they will go. It's never because Meme has the wish to visit a place or another. Meme looks after Alexa while Alex hangs with his entrepreneur friends. All of this doesn't seem healthy at all. Alexa suffers the costs of the dysfunctional relationship of her parents.
This is too much. So selfish. I just talked to one of my mum friends. She works at the school our kids go to. She said she’s often told by the teacher her child is always tired because she takes her son to rugby and see some friends (not far) at the weekends and that’s it. Imagine being Alexa getting dragged on long weekend trips for her parents‘ personal selfish reasons. No one does that. Every now and I again I can understand but every month is extremely hard on Alexa and annoying to the school to be honest. I bet you the teachers hate The Icunts.

I wish the dumb duck would address these personal issues in a podcast or video. Like no one gives a tit what's in your bag or what kind of "entrepreneur" you are, Talk about your take on covid and vaccines, how you manage to take your kid out of school all the time, how much do you really work on vacation, how do you source your IC products, why you've looked like tit since 2020 when you used to be an image consultant. They act like brain surgeons and NASA scientists watch their content instead of average people who want to know practical things about them.
I'm surprised they don't do vlogs about their work life anymore. Wouldn't they want to back up their claims that they takes months to source, test the best quality items? Would show how they really are hands on in their buisness.
---
This is too much. So selfish. I just talked to one of my mum friends. She works at the school our kids go to. She said she’s often told by the teacher her child is always tired because she takes her son to rugby and see some friends (not far) at the weekends and that’s it. Imagine being Alexa getting dragged on long weekend trips for her parents‘ personal selfish reasons. No one does that. Every now and I again I can understand but every month is extremely hard on Alexa and annoying to the school to be honest. I bet you the teachers hate The Icunts.
And I would add that maybe Alexa has developed such a passion for reading because she is utterly bored on their multiple stay away vacations consisting of lunching and... Taking photos? Traveling is not the problem, lack of kids appropriate activities is. Alexa will not be adventurous like they claim, see how panicked she was learning to ski with a private instructor and her mummy by her side, on a perfectly flat safe space. If Alexa had ballet classes on Saturday morning, something she apparently loved, would they really deprive her from attending because they want to chill under the Swiss sun? The girl hasn't got one thing of her own, her life revolves around her parents life. Her having to go to school is a real pain in her parent's ass.

Last edited: