Mimi and Alex Ikonn #9 Cashless and Classless: the only iCon Mimi will ever be is in her head

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This idiotic woman has been blabbing “I’m enough” for years but needs to be validated by her tool of a husband.
Exactly. For someone who constantly makes preachy videos and pretends to be so evolved, she is completely dependent on someone else’s praise or compliment. She should be content regardless what comes her way, criticism or compliment. But we all know MeMe is far from being evolved, despite how she likes to portray herself.

Her stories on learning cursive are laughable. Sure Meems, do what you like with your free time, but stop pretending you’re a busy entrepreneur who never took a maternity leave and went back to work immediately.

Technically, MeMe is considered a SAHM. However, stay at home moms do so much more than MeMe. She seems like a detached babysitter to me.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It would never cross my mind to go on insta and post that my husband gave me a compliment today…that must not happen very frequently to her!

Mimi is neither a SAHM nor a business woman, she may be a dog: needs 2 walks a day, be fed and petted, oh and rarely shower hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you say that in Canada or in english??? "Cleaning lady"? Why does he not use "cleaner/custodian"?

Who will clean your room, if not you, he asked...

But.. isn't he staying in a hotel/airbnb room? So it will be cleaned FOR him either... i hope so!

lody.png

Someone should send this kids back to school. Please.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
It would never cross my mind to go on insta and post that my husband gave me a compliment today…that must not happen very frequently to her!

Mimi is neither a SAHM nor a business woman, she may be a dog: needs 2 walks a day, be fed and petted, oh and rarely shower hahaha
That dog comment made me ROFL! Funny and accurate AF. I would like to add: will not go anywhere without her owner husband even to the bathroom, likes doors and sniffing up trees, hangs out with a little girl for company

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That dog comment made me ROFL! Funny and accurate AF. I would like to add: will not go anywhere without her owner husband even to the bathroom, likes doors and sniffing up trees, hangs out with a little girl for company
dying 🤣
All this time she told us she was an old soul…an old canine soul

• Haha
Reactions: 7

We maybe found ne next thread title lol

• Haha
Mimi posted a video on YouTube, she’s making an omelette… is she planning to go back to YouTube? Is she desperate for money? she’s even asking to subscribe and like her video like a YouTuber (i find it funny since she used to say she wasn’t a YouTuber lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How many times does this idiot point her toe in one short video? It’s like she can’t fully stand on her two elephant feet. She has to twist one of the feet to point it. Is it a disability?!
59C7019F-0CB0-459C-A2D3-8B3B72A14BCE.jpeg
E798A456-3527-46A1-8FF1-CD9915FFDFFD.jpeg
6298F9E4-DC37-4C64-8769-0EE3FD6CA490.jpeg
7B179C65-680E-4ACB-BDAB-8530140BDEE6.jpeg
805E5BAC-0041-4CCF-91D6-75F6769CF2F1.jpeg
9C33A67D-6AFE-42BD-B5C1-5A66C40BDEDF.jpeg

These jeans are worn way too low and instead of being flattering on her, she ruins it. Not every look has to have her tummy sticking out.

Is this biatch flying somewhere again?
Probably. It’s half term holiday in the UK. She can’t wait to leave more carbon footprint behind.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has this been posted here before? I found it interesting. We have always known that they treat their employees poorly and like to get prospective ones to do free work for them.

Application
I applied online. I interviewed at Intelligent Change (London, England) in Aug 2022

Interview
I was offered this role recently and literally two days before my start date, they revoked my job offer without any explanation. The application process extremely drawn-out over 3 months, which seemed extremely unnecessary and frustrating to say the least. Over the course of 3 months, I interviewed once and produced 3 separate pieces of work for IC as part of the application process. 2 original videos were produced from scratch, meaning I spent a week on each, scripting, shooting and editing. The third piece was editing a video with footage shot by IC that took me 11 hours to edit. The interview was rescheduled last minute 3 times. I had to wait weeks between each application stage for a response. The founders even went on holiday for 3 weeks during the application process. After all of that, I was eventually offered the position. Then two days before I was to start, they emailed me to say they were considering other candidates. I am truly shocked at how unprofessional the whole process was and how they deem it acceptable to rescind an offer with zero explanation after I had essentially been working for them 3 months. Shocking behaviour for a company that claims to have "transparency" as one of their core values. I have asked for an explanation and am still yet to receive one. I did ask during the interview how many people in the past had been in this position and I'm not surprised that they have had at least 3 or 4 people. All of them had not stayed for longer than 18 months. One person only stayed for 6 months.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Has this been posted here before? I found it interesting. We have always known that they treat their employees poorly and like to get prospective ones to do free work for them.

Application
I applied online. I interviewed at Intelligent Change (London, England) in Aug 2022

Interview
I was offered this role recently and literally two days before my start date, they revoked my job offer without any explanation. The application process extremely drawn-out over 3 months, which seemed extremely unnecessary and frustrating to say the least. Over the course of 3 months, I interviewed once and produced 3 separate pieces of work for IC as part of the application process. 2 original videos were produced from scratch, meaning I spent a week on each, scripting, shooting and editing. The third piece was editing a video with footage shot by IC that took me 11 hours to edit. The interview was rescheduled last minute 3 times. I had to wait weeks between each application stage for a response. The founders even went on holiday for 3 weeks during the application process. After all of that, I was eventually offered the position. Then two days before I was to start, they emailed me to say they were considering other candidates. I am truly shocked at how unprofessional the whole process was and how they deem it acceptable to rescind an offer with zero explanation after I had essentially been working for them 3 months. Shocking behaviour for a company that claims to have "transparency" as one of their core values. I have asked for an explanation and am still yet to receive one. I did ask during the interview how many people in the past had been in this position and I'm not surprised that they have had at least 3 or 4 people. All of them had not stayed for longer than 18 months. One person only stayed for 6 months.
This is fascinating! Honestly, it’s not surprising, it would potentially explain their recent YT uploads? They are grifters through and through, aren’t they? I love that this person mentions that they went on holiday in the middle of the hiring process, so typical of the ICunts! So they basically scammed and got someone to work for them without pay for 3 months. They are just the worst. I would love to hear from other people who have worked for them 👀

Reactions: 11

Application

Interview
thanks for sharing! I am not shocked by what this person is saying but can you share the link where this has been posted so that we can all go and make sure this comment gets more attention?
it is really unfair that these so called influencers don’t ever get to be made accountable for their act! It infuriates me!!

How many times does this idiot point her toe in one short video? It’s like she can’t fully stand on her two elephant feet. She has to twist one of the feet to point it. Is it a disability?!
View attachment 1680382View attachment 1680383View attachment 1680384View attachment 1680385View attachment 1680386View attachment 1680387
These jeans are worn way too low and instead of being flattering on her, she ruins it. Not every look has to have her tummy sticking out.

Probably. It’s half term holiday in the UK. She can’t wait to leave more carbon footprint behind.
Honestly Mimi Never had any fashion sense even when she was supposedly working in the industry, I don’t know who is getting inspired by these dull, Ill- fitted looks.

they can’t excel in anything because it requires work, dedication and consistency which they are incapable of
which is why they are also school dropouts. They have been on YouTube for how long now? And still can’t edit their videos? Every YouTuber has eventually learnt it themselves and only relied on staff when they became too big to edit.
Yet they expect their staff to be everything they are not for free…they essentially run a modern slavery business and built their “wealth” on it.

even in accomplishing their so called dream of travelling the world they are so uninspiring and uncreative. It is always the same 5 destinations on repeat, same activities just a different sponsored hotel. It took them 10 times in South Africa to visit Kruger, I did it the first time I went with many other cities and places…

they are the personification of nouveau riche and are on their way to become poor again

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Anything to keep those tree trunk thighs apart 😂

Application

Interview
This is really interesting. If the applicant had already accepted the job offer (which they clearly had), then the ICunts can’t withdraw or rescind the offer but instead have to give the contractual notice. If their contractual notice period is one month for example, they’d have to pay this person a month’s wage even if they weren’t going to work. I very much doubt they did. If it hasn’t yet been 3 months, the person can sue them for breach of contract and unlawful deduction of wages.

Last edited:
Why dont so called FANS read here? We did mention it often! Ikonns let work for free! for month! DONT DO THAT!

If you consider to work for Mimi Ikonn, please try to get your MONEY before creating a video ! Try to fix it in written form, HOW you want to be paid! DONT WORK FOR FREE guys... gosh!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Here are three more. The first two are for luxy hair back when it was still owned by the scammers, the last one is for IC. Another candidate here is referencing having to work for free during the interview process.
For the poster above who asked, this is from the website Glassdoor.
Jul 29, 2019
Social Media Coordinator Interview
Anonymous Interview Candidate

No Offer
Negative Experience
Difficult Interview
Application
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Luxy Hair

Interview
The company lacks professionalism when it comes to their hiring process. I applied for the job, never heard from anyone so I contacted their HR person who then sent me an automated email stating I didn't get the job. When I responded back to her asking if she could provide me with feedback as to why I didn't qualify for the position despite meeting their requirements, she never responded. Previously, and this is like two years ago, I got an interview with them and the process was way too long. First I had to skype Lulu the current CEO, followed by doing a test for them, followed by another interview - it took 4 weeks in total. There are easier methods that will allow you to thoroughly get to know your potential hire than dragging them for 4 weeks.

I'd also like to point out as well that every 3-4 they are hiring a social media coordinator. Literally. I always come across their job posting on Linkedin. It just shows how high their turnover rate is.

Advice to Lulu and the HR staff, learn to not be so strict and forceful during your interview process. No one wants to feel like they're going through the ringer.

Nov 26, 2018
Marketing Interview
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

No Offer
Negative Experience
Average Interview
Application
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Luxy Hair (Toronto, ON)

Interview
Process was long, drawn out, and unprofessional. No one ever followed up, I consistently had to reach out for updates. I also found out that the reviews on Glassdoor were written after HR asked current employees to help bury a negative one. Had me go through 4 interviews and an assignment. They also had me go through their accounts and make recommendations, essentially getting me to consult for free. I suggest applicants tread lightly as I am not the first person I know that has had to do a “skills assessment” by going through and making recommendations on their accounts, basically free strategic suggestions. Waste of time - they have been reposting this position as they have been trying to fill this role for 2 years.

#3 this one is for the intelligent change job

Head of Growth Interview
Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

No Offer
Negative Experience
Average Interview
Application
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Intelligent Change (London, England) in Oct 2021

Interview
Awful experience, the interviewer was a no show on arranged day and then on reschedule of a video interview called late and had a disinterested phone call where no relevant questions were asked to ascertain my ability or suitability to the role. Highly disappointing given the ethos of the brand and the owners.

• Wow
I can't stand her croaking voice.. its awefull to hear..

I bet, Alexi will ask just few short qeustions (he cant speak at all) and Mimi will talk half an hour..

Last edited:
  • Haha
In the podcast Mimi mentions AGAIN how she worked at very young age and helped paid her mortgage, that she is very confident because of her masculine energy? (She mentioned her book), that she’s an extrovert and makes decisions… she recommended “the alchemist”, she quoted “the alchemist”, (a book that most teenagers like, but once you grow up you realized it’s not a Nobel prize) and she said she was watching a talk about how to have a good conversation because “i am always learning myself”. She talks like she knows everything, she loves to preach…

• Haha

Application

Interview
Is it even legal to take back the offer, that was clearly accepted by the person so this person is considered an employee - albeit new, before the starting date and only a few days prior at that!??? I know that employers have more freedom in the UK than in France but it still sounds pretty awful and shady.

View attachment 1682838

“Wisdom”. Wtf. Another Ikunt in the making
Successful teens read books, play sports, learn an instrument, learn to code... Whatever, but they don't preach or prance around while not knwoindg how to spell or properly talk. If only his family werent' as thick, he could produce really good content. Not arrogant pretentious teen content.

Why dont so called FANS read here? We did mention it often! Ikonns let work for free! for month! DONT DO THAT!

If you consider to work for Mimi Ikonn, please try to get your MONEY before creating a video ! Try to fix it in written form, HOW you want to be paid! DONT WORK FOR FREE guys... gosh!
The reason this is still hapenning is because it's a broader problem in the creative industry. The Iscams are not the only ones stealing work from young gullible junior créatives. Even the biggest companies do that, and you often feel like it's your only way to have a job, work endless hours. What's funny is that most companies don't bang on "work smarter not harder" unlike the Iscams. These two morons clearly do duck all while taking advantage of hard working young creatives trying to make a living in expensive London! 😠😠😠

Last edited: