Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mermaid456

That incessant need for new things all the time, honestly it’s like a sickness. Coming from someone who buys more than they should and needs to curb it. What I loved about Megan is how in love she used to be about clothes, the way she would talk about them showed such passion. In a world where you’re almost vilified for liking fashion as it’s seen as frivolous, she had a unique way of talking in such detail about the intricacies of styling, it was a huge game changer for me personally, and has had a massive impact on how I dress.

Up until 5/6 years ago all I wore was black, ALL THE TIME, it’s because I am a size 16 and felt I didn’t deserve to stand out in colour, then Megan came along and was styling jeans and black jumper, but then just added a cool boot or a nice colourful bag and I was like ooh, I can do that! Then it grew from there.

Something along the way has been lost, and that’s the thirst for brands/ads/and money, it fucking kills the authenticity, and she’s now built a world where she relies on it so heavily there’s no going back, you can tell she’s just all about courting those bigger brands for bigger sponsorship deals. I genuinely hope she’s happy but at the moment all that stuff is filling a hole for deeper shit, she probably won’t realise for a while though. God I hope I don’t sound like a preachy twat. What’s even worse is that she’ll read this and think we’re haters or trolling her. I’m so glad I found tattle as I thought I was the only who thought this about Megan, as her comments on insta were always so complimentary 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Wild_she

If she carries on sucking her cheeks in like that she’s going to swallow em’

Her style is fucking grim. She looks like she’s shit her pants halfway through something and her mums had to change her into some spares she packed that totally don’t go with her outfit.

Insane that Jimmy’s got that much funding. The NQ bar was always shit & dirty and full of people who also evidently didn’t know how to dress. Would rather pin my clit down to the tram lines in Piccadilly gardens and get it ran over multiple times then pay for an overpriced drink from an institute ran by a sex pest.

Also, funny she’s going on about her mental health so much.A coke and alcohol binge isn’t depression hun, that’s a comedown. More than likely she felt shit when she got pregnant because she could no longer escape her reality via substances anymore and was faced with her reality. Can’t wait till she pops the sprog out and dresses that like a dreamy twat too.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Sunburnsjess

First #AD is up guys... a gifted buggy from Buggaboo!!!
Makes me sick to think how loaded they are and how they definitely don’t need a free pram compared to families that have been struggling so much throughout this pandemic. I hate influencer culture 🤢

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Wild_she

I asked if she’d ever go back to promoting things that are more affordable - guess what it got deleted 😂👏🏻

She’s an absolute dick. She’s making the emptiness inside her head and soul up with designer gear. That prada bag looks like a make up bag you get free when you buy perfume 🤢

I find her consumerism so grim along with sucking of the cheeks in, she ends up looking like Ian Brown 😅 x

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

buffalobarbie

65310543-D76C-4351-8946-B9E470626253.jpeg
DF49B374-8F54-479A-B526-1953937D3FE3.jpeg
4362C070-2FAA-4F95-B890-03AC3A50D1D6.jpeg

E425889E-550A-4FD9-935F-785D217D8391.jpeg

She posted these about a week after Marianne too, could she make it any more obvious 🤣 Even copying right down to the metal shutters in the backdrop. She’s so cringe.

• Wow
  • Haha

Wild_she

Her dress sense makes me think she must smell like a charity shop. That Chanel bag she bought was fucking vile, I bet when they came in they wondered what sort of person would waste money on that type of crap. I don’t get why you’d spend so much money on handbags when you’re about to drop out a baby and you live out of a changing bag for what feels like eternity. She’s definitely going to get a designer one, but she’ll also receive tons of free ones now after that post and everyone will be #dreamy.

I don’t get how she’s still considered an influencer when everything she buys and wears now is way out of the average persons price range. £5k on one bag is probably 25% of someone’s wage working in retail or entry level jobs.I’d love to know how much she gets paid per post as I don’t know one person who would be influenced by anything she wears now.

I honestly can not stand her goofy posts where she try’s to act all ‘fun’ . I unfollowed ages ago but she still pops up on them little squares on Instagram bragging about her consumerism to fill the void inside her soul.

George also looks like a slime ball. He’s definitely going to be propped up at Jimmy’s bar When she’s popped out the sprog and she will realise their relationship isn’t ‘dreamy’ at all. I wonder if the baby was planned as a panic step to save their shit show of a relationship after all the revelations that George couldn’t keep his cock in his pants or she ended up pregnant ‘accidentally’

I wonder if her wedding dress will be some concoction of materials that looks horrific. Maybe a puffy farisle skirt and a stripe corset with checkered sleeves!?

• Haha
'Too posh to push' is such a horrendous term. Women already experience 9 months of pregnancy, which is by no means easy even if Megan insists her's is oh so "dreamy", and they should have the absolute freedom to choose their preferred labour. Majority of c-sections performed in the UK were the safest option, yet those women are branded as lazy? I have never been been pregnant, but I imagine this is a frustrating stereotype, to the point that it even leaves some women so conflicted that they are ashamed to have c-sections
There are many criticisms of Megan that I agree with, but we certainly shouldn't be tearing women down for prioritising their own and their baby's health and wellbeing

• Heart
Reactions: 39

ejej123

Chatty Member
there is something a little galling about her telling us to 'protect the NHS' when she has chosen to have a baby in the middle of a pandemic? She said they weren't going to try for a baby until 2022 but they brought that forward and every time she's moaned about some stuff I've just thought it's a bit selfish because they tried for a baby despite knowing how much strain the world was under.
sorry but I really don’t agree with this at all. I’m an NHS worker, also currently pregnant (about a month behind Megan) and I’m genuinely slightly offended at your suggestion that those who are pregnant are hypocrites for saying “protect the NHS” 😂. I really don’t think that pregnant women are the ones putting strain on services... nor is having a baby at this time ‘selfish’.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

sazlou

I don’t really get her purpose anymore as an Instagrammer? Like look at today’s stories - it’s all affiliate links to (mostly rank) clothes followed by an AD. At least when she shared her personal life too she was offering more rather than just trying to get people to spend money. Obviously it’s her call to not share certain things anymore but maybe time to rethink her career choice in that case?
Exactly this! How she can call herself anything other than a saleswoman is beyond me. There’s zero content that isn’t a link. And it’s not even creative selling, it’s oh so dry. Has she lost the ability to speak? Chuck us a few chatty stories hun!

The thought of her earning so much more than a nurse / teacher / anyone that puts effort in to their job makes me want to throw my phone in the sea.

Reactions: 36

CinnamonBun

Chatty Member
9614851F-236B-4C1C-9E22-E15369C5CB36.png

Says the person who gets GIFTED things left right and Center. Why not BUY things yourself instead and practice what you preach.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

buffalobarbie

I was just about to go on a rant about Megan and her crazy spending this year after seeing this tacky bag on her Instagram (no offence if anyone likes it, but it looks like something I owned in 1999 from Tammy girl) then I realised of course, it’s gifted 😡 it costs over 400 euro! These influencers are really starting to piss me off posting stupid quotes about lockdown and how it’s ok to feel weird etc. and treating the whole thing like it’s an excuse to sit around in your pjs all day and read 17363893 books. News flash: most people still actually have to work, and those that aren’t working are most likely worrying about their jobs and money. Megan is one of the worst, she gets gifted so much but still floats around like she’s oh so relatable and is always banging on about supporting independent businesses....nah. More like accepting free things from independent businesses and doing absolutely zero work bar reposting the same vile outfits whenever she can be arsed. She’s not relatable at all, she’s a scam artist and she couldn’t give a shit about her followers or small independents.

FEECB6EC-003E-47AB-99F4-79A0E050533C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 35

She's back

She can afford designer gear whenever she fancies but george needs a government grant? Ermm..?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Emalabemela

8D0F3135-E0BA-4A57-8CB3-B5475DFFA031.jpeg

How are these ‘trousers for life’?! Are you going to carve out a lifetime career being some kind of tribute to Romy and Michele (I hope someone else is old enough to get the reference 😂)? Also for the price they look so tacky... I thought they were gonna be ASOS not Saks Potts.

• Haha
  • Sick

Lollipop07

I actually can’t deal with her. That mulberry advert she just put on. Read the room megan. The country is on its knees people are using food banks more than ever and your showing off mulberry gifts and getting paid to show them! Sickening career influencing is 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Sick