Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So relatable with all her designer purchases in the middle of a pandemic when people are losing jobs xoxo
Right!

Literally couldn’t give a flying duck what’s in that ridiculously large and unnecessary bag, especially when you can bet your bottom dollar it’ll be some tacky gaudy thing in clashing colours #bagofdreams

Reactions: 10
Not sure we need to put that onto her? she's not obliged to do a charity sale for kids in the UK and free school meals unless she's mentioned previously that she would?
she definitely committed to this around the time marcus rashford started campaigning for free school
meals during school
holidays

Reactions: 14
All the people commenting coat of dreamsssssss outfit of dreamsssssss on her posts are making me feel ill

Proper brown nosers

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How many bags has she got these last few months?! There were two LV bags in the summer and a Stand studio bag, then a marc Jacobs, a mulberry, 2 x Guccis, a staud, a by far, a Charlotte Simone, a fendi, an it’s rooper and I think there’s a new prada on her stories today. Holy tit. 😱

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Not sure we need to put that onto her? she's not obliged to do a charity sale for kids in the UK and free school meals unless she's mentioned previously that she would?
I wouldn't have brought it up if she hadn't mentioned committing it a number of times on her IG stories last year 🤷‍♀️

I totally understand her not doing it in person like she planned because of the UK lockdown, but she could easily do it from home over Depop or eBay and donate the money to Marcus Rashford's cause all from the comfort of her own home

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wouldn't have brought it up if she hadn't mentioned committing it a number of times on her IG stories last year 🤷‍♀️

I totally understand her not doing it in person like she planned because of the UK lockdown, but she could easily do it from home over Depop or eBay and donate the money to Marcus Rashford's cause all from the comfort of her own home
apologies, I didn’t know she had mentioned it specifically! X

• Heart
Reactions: 1
About the clothes sale, I'm sure she even did a poll on stories about wether people would prefer her to do it on Instagram or depop

Reactions: 11
About the clothes sale, I'm sure she even did a poll on stories about wether people would prefer her to do it on Instagram or depop
I remember that too coz I voted Depop!

Does anyone remember a while back when she made a poll of eBay or Depop on her IG stories and she said she was going to sell some of her shoes? And she never did sell anything so idk why I expected the charity sale to actually happen 😅

Reactions: 3
She’s soooo performative it’s a joke. Probably passed on her old tit to Nana Faye instead because we all know that’s what she does (gave Faye the old house, gave Faye a job working on the Saturday brand).

Reactions: 19
How many bags has she got these last few months?! There were two LV bags in the summer and a Stand studio bag, then a marc Jacobs, a mulberry, 2 x Guccis, a staud, a by far, a Charlotte Simone, a fendi, an it’s rooper and I think there’s a new prada on her stories today. Holy tit. 😱
And she confirmed in her latest story that she got the large Chanel (the fluffy green one). The small version is £2380 so it’s like a £4K bag. Just because. Ya know. She’s loaded.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Imagine getting a Chanel and going for the novelty green fluffy one over a classic style. You really can’t buy class. That will not look good in 5/10/20 years 🙄

Reactions: 26
And she confirmed in her latest story that she got the large Chanel (the fluffy green one). The small version is £2380 so it’s like a £4K bag. Just because. Ya know. She’s loaded.
i know each to their own and everything, but damn that bag is repulsive! 🤢 not to mention one of the most impractical bags for someone who lives in such a rainy city 😂

Reactions: 18
Wait so when did she get that bag??
Chanel is not an essential shop. Unless they are allowing click and collect so people can parade their excess during a pandemic when children are going to bed hungry???
Could it not have been sent in the post? And if it was, is it not a bit bleeping weird to prance around with the packaging?

Reactions: 10
Wait so when did she get that bag??
Chanel is not an essential shop. Unless they are allowing click and collect so people can parade their excess during a pandemic when children are going to bed hungry???
Could it not have been sent in the post? And if it was, is it not a bit bleeping weird to prance around with the packaging?
She bought it before lockdown I think. I would not be going out shopping pregnant in the middle of a global pandemic though. As you say, just shop online.

Reactions: 9
That incessant need for new things all the time, honestly it’s like a sickness. Coming from someone who buys more than they should and needs to curb it. What I loved about Megan is how in love she used to be about clothes, the way she would talk about them showed such passion. In a world where you’re almost vilified for liking fashion as it’s seen as frivolous, she had a unique way of talking in such detail about the intricacies of styling, it was a huge game changer for me personally, and has had a massive impact on how I dress.

Up until 5/6 years ago all I wore was black, ALL THE TIME, it’s because I am a size 16 and felt I didn’t deserve to stand out in colour, then Megan came along and was styling jeans and black jumper, but then just added a cool boot or a nice colourful bag and I was like ooh, I can do that! Then it grew from there.

Something along the way has been lost, and that’s the thirst for brands/ads/and money, it bleeping kills the authenticity, and she’s now built a world where she relies on it so heavily there’s no going back, you can tell she’s just all about courting those bigger brands for bigger sponsorship deals. I genuinely hope she’s happy but at the moment all that stuff is filling a hole for deeper tit, she probably won’t realise for a while though. God I hope I don’t sound like a preachy twit. What’s even worse is that she’ll read this and think we’re haters or trolling her. I’m so glad I found tattle as I thought I was the only who thought this about Megan, as her comments on insta were always so complimentary 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Have caught up with her again having unfollowed not long before her pregnancy announcement. WHAT has happened to her style? She used to wear cool and slightly quirky combos with the odd clash here and there, now it's like a competition to see how many hideous things she can put on at a time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.