Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it looks lazy and unprofessional. Hate to think how much she earned from that effort.

Reactions: 20
I would have thought Marc Jacobs team approved the post?
True. My god they need to up their standards. It’s one of the most embarrassing things I’ve seen. Just so sloppy.

I think it looks lazy and unprofessional. Hate to think how much she earned from that effort.
My god I dread to think. Does anyone know how much an ad on insta stories would be for a big brand like marc jacobs.

Reactions: 6
For stories and a main grid post, upwards of £20k.
Holy tit! (Thank you) oh my god. I was a teacher and I got that as my annual wage for my first year of teaching. That’s so depressing. She might have got 20 grand for that piece of utter junk? Woah. And she couldn’t even be arsed to steam the backdrop?! 🤯

Reactions: 13
Omg are you serious?? Where did you get that figure? that boils my piss that Meg and her crinkled bed sheet get paid that much
Those kind of brands have tit loads of money to throw at influencers. I imagine Megan would do one post for 7k minimum. So for stories and a post, 20k easily.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Holy tit! (Thank you) oh my god. I was a teacher and I got that as my annual wage for my first year of teaching. That’s so depressing. She might have got 20 grand for that piece of utter junk? Woah. And she couldn’t even be arsed to steam the backdrop?! 🤯
That Marc jacobs campaign is such a weird concept, and £20k doesn’t seem unreasonable- it’s a crazy world isn’t it? I mean, it’s all utterly meaningless now isn’t it? She probably feels she has the last laugh because she’s getting paid so much money, but i appauld and respect teachers over this pouty shite any day and you’re doing someone extremely worthwhile and meaningful. I hope that doesn’t sound condescending— and no shade to Megan, she’s a business woman but let’s be honest, she’s a glorified saleswoman now isn’t she?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I asked if she’d ever go back to promoting things that are more affordable - guess what it got deleted 😂👏🏻

She’s an absolute dick. She’s making the emptiness inside her head and soul up with designer gear. That prada bag looks like a make up bag you get free when you buy perfume 🤢

I find her consumerism so grim along with sucking of the cheeks in, she ends up looking like Ian Brown 😅 x

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
That Marc jacobs campaign is such a weird concept, and £20k doesn’t seem unreasonable- it’s a crazy world isn’t it? I mean, it’s all utterly meaningless now isn’t it? She probably feels she has the last laugh because she’s getting paid so much money, but i appauld and respect teachers over this pouty shite any day and you’re doing someone extremely worthwhile and meaningful. I hope that doesn’t sound condescending— and no shade to Megan, she’s a business woman but let’s be honest, she’s a glorified saleswoman now isn’t she?
Hahah no not condescending at all. Teachers are total rockstars especially through this pandemic... (im not being arrogant, I’m not teaching at the moment as I had a baby and decided not to go back to it just yet). But the work load I did to get £21k a year was insane. I didn’t go to close friends weddings and their babies christenings etc because I was marking on my weekends and the school day would end at 3:30 but I would have meetings, detentions and sorting to do and would rarely get home before 6:30 then I would spend my entire evening planning and creating resources for my lessons the next day sometimes until 11pm. So to me it is disgusting that she stands in front of a crumpled piece of polyester, sucks in her cheeks, plonks a perfume bottle on her dogs head n gets the same money in an evening. Mind boggling.
I mean think what the doctors and nurses are going through at this time for their pay checks...? I think this pandemic has really highlighted how grotesque the industry is.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She’s an absolute disgrace. Finally blocked her. Would have just unfollowed but she’s always on my explore feed so I knew that wouldn’t have been enough!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s an absolute disgrace. Finally blocked her. Would have just unfollowed but she’s always on my explore feed so I knew that wouldn’t have been enough!
Good call! I unfollowed her a while back and it felt amazing... sounds dramatic but the toxic positivity was just too much. She is probably one of the most conceited, arrogant people on Instagram

Reactions: 25
I got into a conversation with Faye Ellaby once about politics. I was very middle ground and not at all rude. I was trying to say that it’s important to see both sides of the coin and understand why people might vote for someone that you disagree with (e.g Trump), and she was really rude and then blocked me.

I’m no Trump supporter by the way, not in the slightest, but if you don’t understand why people vote for someone that goes so against your beliefs, then you aren’t understanding where we are as a society. You have to see both sides in order to repair the situation.

Anyway, this isn’t about politics. It was about the really rude way Faye responded to a conversation on Twitter that she started!

I’ve no time for either sister. Wish cancel culture would eat them up.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I got into a conversation with Faye Ellaby once about politics. I was very middle ground and not at all rude. I was trying to say that it’s important to see both sides of the coin and understand why people might vote for someone that you disagree with (e.g Trump), and she was really rude and then blocked me.

I’m no Trump supporter by the way, not in the slightest, but if you don’t understand why people vote for someone that goes so against your beliefs, then you aren’t understanding where we are as a society. You have to see both sides in order to repair the situation.

Anyway, this isn’t about politics. It was about the really rude way Faye responded to a conversation on Twitter that she started!

I think it's so easy for people like faye to post 'duck the tories' but fail to go into actual detail, i think it's valid point! I used to listen to nigel farage on LBC (note i DO NOT support him or the tories for that matter) but with the listeners you generally get a sense why people vote the way they do, and once you understand that it's how change can potentially happen - not sure why she blocked you? so OTT!

Reactions: 15
I think it's so easy for people like faye to post 'duck the tories' but fail to go into actual detail, i think it's valid point! I used to listen to nigel farage on LBC (note i DO NOT support him or the tories for that matter) but with the listeners you generally get a sense why people vote the way they do, and once you understand that it's how change can potentially happen - not sure why she blocked you? so OTT!
I would be shocked if Megan and co didn't Vote conservative or if they were American, Republican simply as a way to protect their money. Fair enough, be selfish and think of yourself rather than of the majority but don't lie about it to try and seem like you care and for work points. They are exactly the type not to tip, not that they actually pay for anything themselves anymore. Little Daisy Craig will be off to private school in 4 years time providing Megan (Or George) hasn't blown all her gotten gains. Sniff sniff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Exactly this!

Reactions: 6

This is the reason she will never be in the sort of position her sister is in. She's aggressive, rude and completely unlikeable. I don't know anyone who has had good dealings with her. I would also love them to be cancelled too, Faye especially.

Reactions: 20
Oh she didn’t have to buy any maternity clothes... why is this impressive to her

She really is so odd.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.