Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So funny that when this tattle thread began, megan was sending her sister round to peoples houses to threaten them with lawyers, yet everything we suggest on here that will make megan more likeable, she has taken on board 🤣🤣🤣 so we must all be good for something megs!!

She made her range bigger size wise, included more diverse models and now she's actually shouting out small businesses!!

I think we deserve a thank you tbh 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s mad how looking at her Instagram posts the majority of them she’s wearing gifted items. I’d say a good 95% of her posts have ‘AD, gifted press samples’ Ect... What does she actually buy herself?!
This is exactly why I've gone off her feed. It screams the obvious that she is only still going along with it for the financial gain and free stuff not because she wants or enjoys doing it anymore. She mentions George here and there on her stories but I don't think she has ever addressed why he decided to completely disappear offline has she?

Reactions: 15
This is exactly why I've gone off her feed. It screams the obvious that she is only still going along with it for the financial gain and free stuff not because she wants or enjoys doing it anymore. She mentions George here and there on her stories but I don't think she has ever addressed why he decided to completely disappear offline has she?
addressing it would mean she has to acknowledge the disclosures made where he is suspect of sexual assault. wellll not megan’s style

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s so true, all for financial gain. That’s why she’s sharing her pregnancy I imagine because that will get her engagement from her followers up. It’ll helping her get more deals and continue with the free stuff for her, her house, baby and dogs. My eyes couldn’t roll any further back to my head if they tried. 🙄. Really gone off her, not so relatable anymore.

Reactions: 13
God it’s like a tit Megan cosplay
Maybe she will have to agree to an open relationship with him, next year when life is back to normal and when she's stuck at home with the crotch goblin and he's partying away at Jimmy's sleezing on all the cute blondes that mistakenly venture in for a drink. Keeping it all offline to hide the evidence.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I actually can’t deal with her. That mulberry advert she just put on. Read the room megan. The country is on its knees people are using food banks more than ever and your showing off mulberry gifts and getting paid to show them! Sickening career influencing is 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 34
I actually can’t deal with her. That mulberry advert she just put on. Read the room megan. The country is on its knees people are using food banks more than ever and your showing off mulberry gifts and getting paid to show them! Sickening career influencing is 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮
She is on another planet

Reactions: 13
Defo @HereWithMyPopcorn shes on Cloud coo coo land!! Wonder how the dreamy pregnancy is going. Luckiest girl in the world it seems, no peeing yourself by accident, no heart burn, not feeling uncomfortable in clothes that would have usually fit, no stretch marks. Thanks for sharing real life megs NOT

Reactions: 12
Defo @HereWithMyPopcorn shes on Cloud coo coo land!! Wonder how the dreamy pregnancy is going. Luckiest girl in the world it seems, no peeing yourself by accident, no heart burn, not feeling uncomfortable in clothes that would have usually fit, no stretch marks. Thanks for sharing real life megs NOT
She hasn’t hit third trimester yet! I’ve have never heard anyone describe it as dreamy. Heartburn radiating from your kneecaps, swollen feet, breathlessness and insomnia. *So DrEAMY PaLS* 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Let’s see if she’s anymore honest about the third trimester I won’t hold my breath 😂😂

Reactions: 9
Let’s see if she’s anymore honest about the third trimester I won’t hold my breath 😂😂
I wonder if she’ll be honest about the birth as well? Or will it be another case of the “we want to keep certain things private” AKA “I’ll only post about things I can profit from”

She may surprise us! I can see it now:

(Imagine post-birth mirror selfie)

“ AD ⭐ Totally IN LOVE with my @ blahblahblah disposable maternity knickers! One of my all time FAVOURITE brands v excited to be rocking these bad boys✨

Reactions: 17
That Mulberry thing is a joke. Have never seen anyone less deserving of stuff than her

Also LOL that the video clearly has Faye ringing the doorbell.... they probably class themselves as essential workers for doing this stuff

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I don't understand why she "never shares things like this"??? She says that like we don't wanna see it or it's not on brand or something negative.

Sharing things like this supports small, independent businesses.

She keeps sharing that same post about buying small/indie to make someone do a "jig" but it's clearly bollocks! Unless it's Saturday your buying from of course

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.