Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchythetwattyGrinchy

I’ve avoided commenting on this thread for a while now as I just can’t be bothered with Megan. I cannot believe I used to adore this self absorbed, fake, walking advert of a person. Everything about her irritates me and I’m embarrassed for her that she tries to beg her followers to shop small yet she is flaunting around in prada, gucci etc in the middle of a fucking PANDEMIC. Do not even get me started on the constant ads she is doing. Wouldn’t fucking surprise me if she’s gifted a new vagina once the crotch goblin evacuates. Good luck to her trying keep things oh so ‘dreamy’ once the baby is here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

ceecee454

Chatty Member
new thread suggestion:
megan ellaby #4 popped a sprog, gave it the name of a dog, husband to be now looks like a hog

not my most inventive sorry friends ✌🏾

• Haha
  • Heart

Looboo

Chatty Member
I don’t really get her purpose anymore as an Instagrammer? Like look at today’s stories - it’s all affiliate links to (mostly rank) clothes followed by an AD. At least when she shared her personal life too she was offering more rather than just trying to get people to spend money. Obviously it’s her call to not share certain things anymore but maybe time to rethink her career choice in that case?

knivesnflowers

VIP Member
the way she dresses now reminds me of someone who'd wear all their clothes on the plane when they've overpacked their suitcase

• Haha
Reactions: 33

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I've just found out some more tea about the George allegations from a friend of a friend who used to work at Jimmys 👀

So I'm having a catch-up video call with friends tonight and one of them knows the girls who used to work at Jimmy's because we used to go in there a lot. We start chatting about the bar, and if it's re-opening, and I say "I've heard some gossip about the owner" and my friend goes, "not actual Jimmy, the other one?" and I say "oh, have you heard about George too?" And she'd heard about him feeling up the staff from her mates that work there!!

Not only this, but she says that her friend who used to work there has been BLOCKED by Jimmy's Instagram for no reason, and a few of the other female staff have been blocked too! I can only assume they're trying to silence them in some way. The friend of a friend said it was a really toxic environment to be working in with the sexual harassment, drug-taking and I quote "everyone cheats on everyone in there" ☕🐸

I told her George's fiancee had just had a baby girl and she was was shocked but said "maybe it'll change his behaviour, he wouldn't want his daughter being treated the way he treated his staff"

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Maple Leaf

So I've spent basically the last 24hrs of my sad life catching up on all these threads after googling megans name and it's been a fun ride!

I am VERY surprised to learn shes pregnant.

I used to work in jimmys and george is a total letch. Him and megan were always coked off their heads but tbh all us staff were too so i can't say much abt that 🤐

Megan was always gonna be his "forever" girl but shes not his priority, he will always hook up with other girls and she will always allow it. Just as he will always be inappropriate with other girls, its the way he is unfortunately.

Loved all the tea on the threads, sorry i dont have alot to add its all already been said here but the whole bully past doesnt shock me, she is a very bitchy girl but i think deep down thats because shes insecure as she knows what George is like if that makes sense??

Her sister is a weirdo, she hangs onto megans coat threads in her shadow. Really rude, never heard a good word about her.

Anyway, hello 👋 looking forward to delving into the tattle world 🌎😀

• Wow
  • Haha

AudreyD

I always get the impression she reckons everyone secretly fancies George. I've been to Jimmy's when she's been there and she's always got one eye on the rest of the room, clocking everyone and doing some not so subtle shading. A real Regina George in a psychedelic tramps clothing

• Haha

lolhi2020

Minus lots of tax.....let’s hope she can juggle a baby and no sleep with the ad ad ad life cause Pubs/bars are on their knees this year and 170k minus tax ain’t that much if she is a lone breadwinner in that household.
Lol... are you for real? It's a pretty hefty salary even after tax.

Reactions: 32

sheleg

VIP Member
Copying the clothes is one thing but the flat, city, hairstyles, even little things like the shell wallpaper it's a bit much. And everyone that follows her must think whoa megan ellaby but everyone acts like it's normal and doesn't mention it!

Also I don't think I've ever seen Saturdays Instagram ever share her pics wearing the brand which u think they would?
She blocked me for asking why she copies Megan!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Lollipop07

Do we think she will share much of baby when she's born?

I miss her being more open. I follow a few bloggers who keep stuff private but also share some real life stuff or talk about difficulties or things we can relate to. Or just a bit of what's happening day to day, even if they do keep quite a lot private.

With Megan it's just ads.

I hope when baby is here she "talks" to her followers more. Even just chit chat on stories!
Oh 100% not. She won’t share a thing x

She wants to be able to be an influencer with all the benefits like the money, status, gifts etc but doesn’t want to engage with her audience. Pretty foolish. She probs knows that it won’t last as people will get fed up with ads and will start losing interest in her but she will be trying to make as much money as she can now before I think she just disappears for good. I think she will just try to live through Saturday brand. I think she’s in cloud coo coo land because she was getting so successful being that sort of girl next door, friendly type of person but now it’s just ad, ad, ad. She is infuriating and the sooner people that still bow down to her realise this the better, coz she’s just using them for profits and clicks.

• Sad
Reactions: 31

Eljay

Hahahhahahaha putting McDonald’s in front of the baby pictures 😂😂😂

maybe she’s ‘goldie’ because of the McDonald’s Golden Arches 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Lollipop07

What other Instagram Influencer takes the weekend off lol? Who does she think she is! I genuinely get the vibe from her she hates the online world and her followers but has to accept that without it she genuinely wouldn’t have any money. She wouldn’t be any better off than a personal stylist in a normal job. But she thinks she can just keep this lifestyle, homes etc by constant ads of clothes that no one would wear anyway. Hmm I don’t think people are going to be interested in that for much longer. I get a bit of snobbery from her, I totally know she can’t be arsed with her followers and is just using everyone for personal monetary gain & the same time would be the first person to moan about followers for example making snide comments about the types of questions asked In her Q&A etc.If that’s what she says online imagine her attitude and what she says to friends and family about followers offline?! Sorry Megan but you are the one that decided to put your life out there and you are benefiting massively financially from it. I genuinely used to love watching her vlogs, vlogmas etc. Someone who was appreciative of what her following brings to her life and she seemed genuinely humble and down to earth. Now I feel like she feels like the world owes her something. To me now she just seems like she’s thrown her dummy out the pram and wants all the money but none of the baggage of being someone people enjoy watching. That is 100% someone’s choice if they decide influencing is not for them. But she can’t just pick and choose. Influencing must be a difficult job in terms of dealing with trolls (real trolls) and putting life out there etc. But they get paid a lot in return so don’t act too hard done by and if you don’t like it don’t do it at all. Not this half in half out approach megan is attempting.

ELFILY

VIP Member
She’s trying way too hard to be different, she’s just completely lost her style. I don’t get it, she dressed so well before 2020.

• Heart

slugella

VIP Member
This is so funny. A few months ago she didn't want her personal life online any more but now shes using her baby to get that ad money. Tacky AF.

• Heart
  • Sick

Emalabemela

That incessant need for new things all the time, honestly it’s like a sickness. Coming from someone who buys more than they should and needs to curb it. What I loved about Megan is how in love she used to be about clothes, the way she would talk about them showed such passion. In a world where you’re almost vilified for liking fashion as it’s seen as frivolous, she had a unique way of talking in such detail about the intricacies of styling, it was a huge game changer for me personally, and has had a massive impact on how I dress.

Up until 5/6 years ago all I wore was black, ALL THE TIME, it’s because I am a size 16 and felt I didn’t deserve to stand out in colour, then Megan came along and was styling jeans and black jumper, but then just added a cool boot or a nice colourful bag and I was like ooh, I can do that! Then it grew from there.

Something along the way has been lost, and that’s the thirst for brands/ads/and money, it fucking kills the authenticity, and she’s now built a world where she relies on it so heavily there’s no going back, you can tell she’s just all about courting those bigger brands for bigger sponsorship deals. I genuinely hope she’s happy but at the moment all that stuff is filling a hole for deeper shit, she probably won’t realise for a while though. God I hope I don’t sound like a preachy twat. What’s even worse is that she’ll read this and think we’re haters or trolling her. I’m so glad I found tattle as I thought I was the only who thought this about Megan, as her comments on insta were always so complimentary 🥺
Oh my gosh I’m so glad you found the confidence to wear colour! You should never feel like you don’t deserve to stand out. Size 16 isn’t even big!
It is such a shame she seems to have lost the passion and positive force behind her platform. I would feel sorry for her about all the George stuff if she seemed to connect or open up to her audience at all but she only seems to care about how she comes across to other influencers and seems to completely distrust her normal audience. When in reality they’re the reason she’s earning £170,000 a year.
Her manner with her followers has completely changed and as you say she’s just consuming at such an insane rate it’s quite grotesque to watch and means that all the heart that was in her earlier work is lost because everything is so disposable and unimportant now.
it is insane how fast these influencers consume, I hate it when they’re like ‘I’ve had this piece in my wardrobe for ages... I think I got it last year’ hahaha. I genuinely have stuff I’ve worn since I was a teenager and I’m 37. I have things for years and years and I studied fashion so it’s not like I’m uninterested. I try and get things I cherish and they aren’t neutral and bland.
She seems to have lost her way both professionally and personally. We’ll see what motherhood does to her... I hope it brings back some heart n soul to her work and less consumerism and sheepish following of other influencers. I’m not convinced though as it may make her question who she is even further which she’ll cover with more consumption. And I think she’ll be desperate to come across as the ‘hot cool mum’.

• Heart
Reactions: 29