Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh not a fan of those neon light signs they have up around the house... anyone else find it so cringe and tacky?!

Not to mention those hot pink sequin abominations she is wearing in her stories today 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probably off the coke to support megs and has been stuffing his face in absence of it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who else is shocked with Georges weight gain from Megan’s stories today
I'm genuinely quite shocked by it! Of course, we don't know how stress affects him or what he's been eating (lots of greasy food and booze from Jimmy's I assume) but I've followed her since the early days of their relationship and I used to think George was quite fit - he was a Burberry model after all. But damn he looks like your average bloke in his 30's now.

Before:

Screenshot 2021-01-04 at 20.12.19.png

After:

Screenshot 2021-01-04 at 20.47.52.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She’s excited for the birth now too after reading a book. Wish I could be in cloud coo coo land of denial like her haha I’m due in two weeks with my second and I’m terrified lol
Congratulations and you got this!!!! Hope it goes really smoothly for you X

Reactions: 11
Who else is shocked with Georges weight gain from Megan’s stories today
Guess we know the real reason for George's disappearance from social media was due to his new physique?
Not the skinny indie boy but dad bod ahoy.
Maybe Megan encourages him to eat for two so he'll be too fat to cheat?
Perhaps it's due to not indulging in his usual appetite suppressants?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Seems like George stopped fingering fruit for some mince pies instead!

Ahhh it’s baby month next month. Her pregnancy has absolutely flown by. I wish her all the best with the newborn stage and for it to be ohhh soooo dreamy 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
WTF has happened to George! He looks like my Manc cousin Kev on his way to see his mates.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
8D0F3135-E0BA-4A57-8CB3-B5475DFFA031.jpeg

How are these ‘trousers for life’?! Are you going to carve out a lifetime career being some kind of tribute to Romy and Michele (I hope someone else is old enough to get the reference 😂)? Also for the price they look so tacky... I thought they were gonna be ASOS not Saks Potts.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I thought George's weight gain was just a bad photo. Judging by today's story it's 100% bought and paid for.

Reactions: 10
A load of affiliate links for really expensive products, disguised as a Q&A 🙄 Just what we all need right now.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
A load of affiliate links for really expensive products, disguised as a Q&A 🙄 Just what we all need right now.
Totally and as if someone asked where the Saturday polo neck we’ve seen 8000000 times is from and the coach bag that’s obviously newly gifted. So phoney.

Reactions: 13
There were a couple of items I was really interested in and was excited for her to link ngl but SHOCK...nothing goes over a size 12 or 14.

Reactions: 9
are they being serious with those rings lol. Imagine shoving that awful ring over the top of your engagement ring. It’s official she isn’t normal lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did you see the price of the mom / dad rings. If they were a joke why would you spend so much on them?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.