Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So does she basically just turn a blind eye to it and pretend it’s not happening? If so that’s pretty soul destroying.
I'm not sure, I get the impression she is so in love with the fact she got her teenage crush as her real life boyfriend that she will do anything to keep that. She surely knows what he's like...I'd say shes too in love with him so turns a blind eye but i think its more to do with the perfect fairytale story tbh

Reactions: 16
So I've spent basically the last 24hrs of my sad life catching up on all these threads after googling megans name and it's been a fun ride!

I am VERY surprised to learn shes pregnant.

I used to work in jimmys and george is a total letch. Him and megan were always coked off their heads but tbh all us staff were too so i can't say much abt that 🤐

Megan was always gonna be his "forever" girl but shes not his priority, he will always hook up with other girls and she will always allow it. Just as he will always be inappropriate with other girls, its the way he is unfortunately.

Loved all the tea on the threads, sorry i dont have alot to add its all already been said here but the whole bully past doesnt shock me, she is a very bitchy girl but i think deep down thats because shes insecure as she knows what George is like if that makes sense??

Her sister is a weirdo, she hangs onto megans coat threads in her shadow. Really rude, never heard a good word about her.

Anyway, hello 👋 looking forward to delving into the tattle world 🌎😀
Does anyone that knows them in real life have a good word to say about them? This blows my mind really! All of these revelations about Megan both shocked me but also confirmed what I feel like I always knew about her... the girl is just seriously bad vibes! IG is a much nicer place now I no longer follow her. As for Nana Faye... I never followed her anyway because I think it is painfully obvious that she is an utterly awful person! The bitterness and nastiness just pours off her

Reactions: 25
Minus lots of tax.....let’s hope she can juggle a baby and no sleep with the ad ad ad life cause Pubs/bars are on their knees this year and 170k minus tax ain’t that much if she is a lone breadwinner in that household.
Lol... are you for real? It's a pretty hefty salary even after tax.

Reactions: 32
Does anyone that knows them in real life have a good word to say about them? This blows my mind really! All of these revelations about Megan both shocked me but also confirmed what I feel like I always knew about her... the girl is just seriously bad vibes! IG is a much nicer place now I no longer follow her. As for Nana Faye... I never followed her anyway because I think it is painfully obvious that she is an utterly awful person! The bitterness and nastiness just pours off her
I'd like to know this too! I see loads of other influencers who i quite like who always leave her nice comments, and her bessie littlemagie seems lovely, so am still a bit perplexed by it all ha!

Reactions: 4
I think maybe she’s just always been a bit insecure and then that makes her jealous of other girls and sees them as a threat especially with George’s history. But she needs to realise if he’s not changed by now he never will & now she’s gone and tied herself to him. Just hope she has enough support with bringing this baby up as it’s hard work and her life really is going to turn upside down, which she seems to be so unaware of right now! I think soemtimes she may put out all the dreamy stuff just to kinda cover up how she really feels. I genuinely do worry about her as she’s not dealt with small things in the past well at all like the way she has to point out in her blog merry Christmas to ‘even the horrible ones’ who is being horrible to her? I could be wrong and maybe she gets messages from trolls and we don’t know that, but as far as it looks like it could just be people like us expressing when she genuinely hasn’t read the room on certain topics or not really letting her get away with acting in anyway she likes just coz she’s an influencer. Add a baby and hormones etc to the mix and if George doesn’t step up god knows what kind of passive aggressive megan will be in her blog in 2021!!

Reactions: 12
I'd like to know this too! I see loads of other influencers who i quite like who always leave her nice comments, and her bessie littlemagie seems lovely, so am still a bit perplexed by it all ha!
I think it must be a mean girls thing where if you’re pretty and on a level financially or can be of use to her she’s probably lovely.
i found it odd that she and lizzy hadfield were friends but must have fallen out as if you search both their names she blogged about her back in the day and took pics together but don’t talk or follow each other now. (I know their styles are totally different but I think when lizzy was in Manchester n had her old musician boyf they had mixed circles).
Also she obviously fell out with that photographer she vlogged with all the time and I think there were friends who were always in her videos who suddenly were never mentioned again. She obviously has had fallouts with quite a few people.
God if she knows he’s a lech and they’re about to have a baby she’s going to feel very isolated when the baby is a few months old and he’s back at work in the bars and she’s at home doing bedtimes etc...

I think maybe she’s just always been a bit insecure and then that makes her jealous of other girls and sees them as a threat especially with George’s history. But she needs to realise if he’s not changed by now he never will & now she’s gone and tied herself to him. Just hope she has enough support with bringing this baby up as it’s hard work and her life really is going to turn upside down, which she seems to be so unaware of right now! I think soemtimes she may put out all the dreamy stuff just to kinda cover up how she really feels. I genuinely do worry about her as she’s not dealt with small things in the past well at all like the way she has to point out in her blog merry Christmas to ‘even the horrible ones’ who is being horrible to her? I could be wrong and maybe she gets messages from trolls and we don’t know that, but as far as it looks like it could just be people like us expressing when she genuinely hasn’t read the room on certain topics or not really letting her get away with acting in anyway she likes just coz she’s an influencer. Add a baby and hormones etc to the mix and if George doesn’t step up god knows what kind of passive aggressive megan will be in her blog in 2021!!
So true she doesn’t deal with small criticisms well at all. She also always posts those quotes in funky writing about not caring what people think and not diminishing someone’s shine etc.. which I always think is funny cause if you really didn’t care you wouldn’t post these quotes all the bloody time...

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I think it must be a mean girls thing where if you’re pretty and on a level financially or can be of use to her she’s probably lovely.
i found it odd that she and lizzy hadfield were friends but must have fallen out as if you search both their names she blogged about her back in the day and took pics together but don’t talk or follow each other now. (I know their styles are totally different but I think when lizzy was in Manchester n had her old musician boyf they had mixed circles).
Also she obviously fell out with that photographer she vlogged with all the time and I think there were friends who were always in her videos who suddenly were never mentioned again. She obviously has had fallouts with quite a few people.
God if she knows he’s a lech and they’re about to have a baby she’s going to feel very isolated when the baby is a few months old and he’s back at work in the bars and she’s at home doing bedtimes etc...

So true she doesn’t deal with small criticisms well at all. She also always posts those quotes in funky writing about not caring what people think and not diminishing someone’s shine etc.. which I always think is funny cause if you really didn’t care you wouldn’t post these quotes all the bloody time...
This is a really good point. She can't handle any criticism and immediately cries troll and blocks/deletes. I genuinely think she is not cut out to be an influencer because of this - she has no willingness to grow and adapt and she never engages with her followers. The problem now is she knows that if she is no longer peddling gear for other people or trying to sell the Ellaby merchandise then she won't have the life she has become accustomed to. Then again, if she thinks writing a ridiculous dull blog and taking photos of brands she wouldn't usually be caught dead in, is hard work then she is about to get the shock of her life trying to maintain her 'job' with a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is a really good point. She can't handle any criticism and immediately cries troll and blocks/deletes. I genuinely think she is not cut out to be an influencer because of this - she has no willingness to grow and adapt and she never engages with her followers. The problem now is she knows that if she is no longer peddling gear for other people or trying to sell the Ellaby merchandise then she won't have the life she has become accustomed to. Then again, if she thinks writing a ridiculous dull blog and taking photos of brands she wouldn't usually be caught dead in, is hard work then she is about to get the shock of her life trying to maintain her 'job' with a baby.
Totally agree. I mean I don’t know whether she gets nasty DMs but what’s gone on here isn’t trolling. If she’s seen it it’s because she’s chosen to look for it. And if the George rumours are true that’s not trolling, that’s your man being disgusting. She said she left YouTube because of negativity but I don’t know what that was about.
She seems very very sensitive for the job she has, as you say, and barely interacts with them.
I feel like she should take a leaf out of Katherine Ormerods book who I feel balances style, life, interiors, being a mum etc really well and has been so vulnerable and realistic about parenting and pregnancy whilst also being a really good fashion influencer.
I think if she was less ‘everything is sooo dreamy’ she wouldn’t get peoples back up so much.

Reactions: 18
I still can’t believe she bought herself a £255 headband. Weren’t even gifted. She must be bleeping loaded.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
there is something a little galling about her telling us to 'protect the NHS' when she has chosen to have a baby in the middle of a pandemic? She said they weren't going to try for a baby until 2022 but they brought that forward and every time she's moaned about some stuff I've just thought it's a bit selfish because they tried for a baby despite knowing how much strain the world was under.
sorry but I really don’t agree with this at all. I’m an NHS worker, also currently pregnant (about a month behind Megan) and I’m genuinely slightly offended at your suggestion that those who are pregnant are hypocrites for saying “protect the NHS” 😂. I really don’t think that pregnant women are the ones putting strain on services... nor is having a baby at this time ‘selfish’.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
just read the news about Grace Victory, how absolutely terrifying for any pregnant woman right now. I know Grace had her own risk factors but COVID is incredibly dangerous and Megan needs to be much more careful.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
just read the news about Grace Victory, how absolutely terrifying for any pregnant woman right now. I know Grace had her own risk factors but COVID is incredibly dangerous and Megan needs to be much more careful.
Oh my gosh. I haven’t heard of her but just googled her. That is so awful. 😔 Her poor family and partner.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
sorry but I really don’t agree with this at all. I’m an NHS worker, also currently pregnant (about a month behind Megan) and I’m genuinely slightly offended at your suggestion that those who are pregnant are hypocrites for saying “protect the NHS” 😂. I really don’t think that pregnant women are the ones putting strain on services... nor is having a baby at this time ‘selfish’.
I honestly am sorry- I don't know what the answer is. As I said, I don't expect people to pause their lives indefinitely and to be fair, this thought hasn't crossed my mind with the couple of people I know who are pregnant. I just find it so awful that Megan was still flouting all the rules until so recently, but has the cheek to pretty much tell us to stay home so the NHS is ready for her to have her baby. I wonder how awful it must be if you're one of the people who's cancer treatment (for example) had to be paused to then see people like her still going shopping for designer bags, indoors with her sister despite the rules explicitly saying you should stop doing these things.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.