Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What they should be doing is explain why they deleted their post and show what they have learnt from it. We all make mistakes, but when influencers pick to be influencers for a living, things like this need to be picked up!
Yes, absolutely! No ones perfect and I would actually respect Faye and Megan if they held their hands up and explained where they went wrong (eg Megan’s silence when BLM was at its height) and what they’ll do to keep going forward. But I highly doubt we’ll ever see the day tbh, they’re too immature.

Megan mentioned recently when asked why she quit youtube that it was a very toxic place. I wonder what makes her say this and what happened? Surely she has received more tit than ever since quitting and instagram can be harsh too if not more so? I'm finding myself much preferring Fayes styling these days. She actually wears things I would buy. Megan just dresses like a clown now.
The only things I can remember were people calling her out for getting designer dogs instead of rescuing, and there were a few comments about how much people missed the old Megan but I think she interpreted these as bullying or ‘toxic’ when they always felt constructive (to me). Having said that, I’m not the one at the receiving end so I guess I can’t really say too much either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I actually feel kinda sorry for her, they mustve found out she was preg just as all the stuff was coming out about george. And i imagine she wouldve wanted to get married before having kids as she seems quite traditiobal about all thst stuff. Im so shocked but unsure why really

Reactions: 19
I had a feeling she might be preggers when she posted a pic on insta recently in a baggy white shirt, it really looked like she was hiding a bump!

As much as we take the piss out of her on here, I really hope George sorts himself out and is a good Dad and partner to them both 🤞🏼

Reactions: 18
Someone predicted this not long ago on here, I'm sure?! Congrats megs, hopefully it simmers your sister down too 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Reckon she will go after the ‘mummy’ blogger thing now that her style content has dried up? Or will that be giving too much of her personal life away 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A baby could change her and George for the better. Having a child definitely made me a better person anyway. I'm looking forward to how she deals with this all now she refuses to share her personal life online.

Lovely news for them. Perhaps this will put into perspective the size inclusivity of Saturday... after I had my baby a lot of her stuff didn’t fit me even after I sized up!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just know she’s going to be one of those influencers who uses their poor baby as a prop for ridiculous photoshoots 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So that's why she disappeared in June. She must have found out she was expecting and wasn't feeling well with early pregnancy symptoms or didn't want the stress of social media affecting her pregnancy. Imagine all the freebies from baby brands!

Maybe that’s why Faye got so irate? Imagine hearing all the stuff about George n being in early pregnancy and the hormones after having cancelled your wedding 😬 not good.
Or was all that stuff before conceiving? If she’s due in feb age would’ve conceived in June I assume?
The freebies are indeed, gonna be insane...

When where they due to get married? Do you think they planned to get pregnant close to their wedding date, or had it been postponed by June?

Reactions: 1
Does she means herself being rude by wearing clothes that are disrespectful to other cultures?
7FA32156-C609-49C5-AA9F-44C9EDD63BEA.png

Omfg she's pregnant!!!!
This explains why she went offline for such a long time...probably morning sickness and stuff....

Reactions: 8
Congrats to her! I'm not a baby person so hope she doesn't become a mummy influencer, I prefer the fashion/interior stuff.

Reactions: 4
Does she means herself being rude by wearing clothes that are disrespectful to other cultures?
View attachment 258518

This explains why she went offline for such a long time...probably morning sickness and stuff....
lovely news but most of us ‘normal folk’ have to carry on commuting and working with morning sickness. We can’t just stop working

I wonder when Nanna Faye will get Patrick to impregnate her...

she will defo start sharing her personal life more for all the baby freebies that are coming her way

Reactions: 9
Maybe that’s why Faye got so irate? Imagine hearing all the stuff about George n being in early pregnancy and the hormones after having cancelled your wedding 😬 not good.
Or was all that stuff before conceiving? If she’s due in feb age would’ve conceived in June I assume?
The freebies are indeed, gonna be insane...
Yeah that stuff happened before conceiving, faye was just meddling because that's what she likes to do 🤣

and faye likes to be nasty about children online, wonder how she will feel about someone doing that to her niece/nephew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.