Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That ones new to me. Never heard about avoiding soft ice cream when pregnant.
my midwife told me to avoid due to listeria risk! Risk obviously most likely very very low but was told to avoid just incase x

Reactions: 3
Recommendations for baby changing bags wanted aka gift me please I’m sure.
I don’t get it, she said “not Prada or Gucci” does she mean ie I don’t want a designer changing bag, or I’m open to designer changing bags just not prada or Gucci?

a designer changing bag is the most abhorrent thing I’ve heard... a designer bag for your baby’s poo paraphernalia...

Reactions: 18
I assumed all dairy products were pasteurised in uk so safe.
i think it’s more down the machines and how thoroughly they are cleaned/how often etc. Obviously somewhere like maccies is most likely to be safer than your standard ice cream van. But yeah I was told to avoid to be on the safe side x

Reactions: 4
Imagine paying for rolls of film to be developed that are just full of pouty selfies and pictures of shoes/bags. What a pointless existence.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her dress sense makes me think she must smell like a charity shop. That Chanel bag she bought was bleeping vile, I bet when they came in they wondered what sort of person would waste money on that type of crap. I don’t get why you’d spend so much money on handbags when you’re about to drop out a baby and you live out of a changing bag for what feels like eternity. She’s definitely going to get a designer one, but she’ll also receive tons of free ones now after that post and everyone will be #dreamy.

I don’t get how she’s still considered an influencer when everything she buys and wears now is way out of the average persons price range. £5k on one bag is probably 25% of someone’s wage working in retail or entry level jobs.I’d love to know how much she gets paid per post as I don’t know one person who would be influenced by anything she wears now.

I honestly can not stand her goofy posts where she try’s to act all ‘fun’ . I unfollowed ages ago but she still pops up on them little squares on Instagram bragging about her consumerism to fill the void inside her soul.

George also looks like a slime ball. He’s definitely going to be propped up at Jimmy’s bar When she’s popped out the sprog and she will realise their relationship isn’t ‘dreamy’ at all. I wonder if the baby was planned as a panic step to save their tit show of a relationship after all the revelations that George couldn’t keep his cock in his pants or she ended up pregnant ‘accidentally’

I wonder if her wedding dress will be some concoction of materials that looks horrific. Maybe a puffy farisle skirt and a stripe corset with checkered sleeves!?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
WOW - Just caught up with this thread. Sheer brilliance everyone. No wonder George was raised in Yorkshire - ‘cause there is SO MUCH TEA IN HERE :coffee::coffee::coffee:

- Apparently, (I’m no expert so may be wrong) influencers only make money from their affiliate links for 2 months and then the profit from said link expires.

Perhaps the ever revolving door of gifted items that Megan posts are a desperate attempt to make as much dough as possible in as little time. Maaaaybe the more expensive the item, the higher the affiliate cost return?

Really greedy and p!ss poor example to her younger followers. Young followers who let‘s be honest she tries to have one foot on board with to build her brand figures £££. This is definitely having your cake and devouring it - you can’t be best friends and cash in with your young fans whilst at the same time try to appeal to the Scandi Girl/mummy gang/interior posho groups by flaunting your cash (though for now, this is the case). I can imagine there’s countless young kids out there feeling as though they don’t measure up.

Reactions: 25
Just had a thought on how she's able to afford all these bags - she might be writing them off as business expenses because it's her "job" to style them up on IG? I work in fashion and one of our old freelancers used to buy clothes for her kids all the time and write them off as a business expense because she was a kids clothing designer. She claimed all the clothes were "references" to her designs 😂 So it might be the same kind of thing with Megan and her multiple designer purchases.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Just had a thought on how she's able to afford all these bags - she might be writing them off as business expenses because it's her "job" to style them up on IG? I work in fashion and one of our old freelancers used to buy clothes for her kids all the time and write them off as a business expense because she was a kids clothing designer. She claimed all the clothes were "references" to her designs 😂 So it might be the same kind of thing with Megan and her multiple designer purchases.
Then the should only have been used as reference material and never worn. Awful if someone shopped her...

Reactions: 1
Oooh yeah a bit like when a politician uses the notion that a luxury holiday is part of their expenses. Good point!

Ps - I really had to add that scrolling up to my earlier comment, I use the term ‘brand’ for Megan VERY loosely - I’m not too sure what to call it, an online clothing shop?

Last edited:
God the extreme pout / sucking in cheeks looks soooo awful. Her dress sense has gone to the dogs and George has puffed up like a bread roll recently... can’t stand how Megs only posts a couple of times a week and calls this her “job”. I hope that baby life will give her a good shock and show her what real work is! I know it’s already been said but I have no doubt she’ll hire a nanny so she can spend more time with Nanna Faye taking pictures of her #gifted coats in the woods lol.
Also - has anyone else noticed how in loads of her posts recently she’s wearing really black tops so you can’t really see her bump? Wonder why...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I have a couple of low-end designer bags I bought when I was flush for about 10 seconds in my early 30s. I have a baby now and I haven't touched those damn things since she was born! if we go anywhere (hardly ever, because lockdown...) I schlep her changing stuff around in a carrier bag incase we take a detour to brown town.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I have a couple of low-end designer bags I bought when I was flush for about 10 seconds in my early 30s. I have a baby now and I haven't touched those damn things since she was born! if we go anywhere (hardly ever, because lockdown...) I schlep her changing stuff around in a carrier bag incase we take a detour to brown town.
😂😂😂😂
This is so accurate. I honestly spent so much money on a fancy changing bag, which I used about 3 times! Now I take some old shite in a tote bag incase my Son soils himself. Not that we even leave the house for longer than an hour anyway😫

In her IG post of George and the dog looking out the window in the baby's nursery, I legit thought they'd hired a nanny already, and that was her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Any one notice the big Daisy in the nursery.Deffo calling her Daisy.Also my 17 year old daughter’s name ffs.

Reactions: 14
Any one notice the big Daisy in the nursery.Deffo calling her Daisy.Also my 17 year old daughter’s name ffs.
NOOOOOOOOOO! It’s the only name me and my partner can agree on for our girl due in March 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooooh good spot! And that the main character of Megan's fave book is called Daisy - Daisy Jones and The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid. So I think you might be right!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.