Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Asking which ugly Chanel bag to get (probably gifted) during a pandemic when so many people are struggling is just another reason why I can’t stand her anymore. Not suggesting she should make out she has it difficult when she clearly doesn’t but the constant flaunting of gifts and new kitchen is so distasteful

• Angry
Reactions: 29

IrishName

VIP Member
I’ve followed Megan since her NQ apartment days and stopped following after she moved into her latest house.
I’m off work isolating and have spent a chunk of today reading though all three threads HOOOOLLLYYY FUCK that is a wild ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

AudreyD

Really annoys me when influences do a Q&A and specifically ask for good questions, only to answer the same old shite as usual! Why bother?!
We get it Megs, you're not gonna apologise for being yourself. Which would be far more impressive if you weren't a twat

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Mermaid456

to be honest, i think in hindsight we put WAY too much leverage on people like Megan speaking up for things like BLM. Yes she disappeared around that time, but until we're all just assuming something we don't know...

No offence, but as a black woman, i couldn't give two fucks what Megan's performative acts around BLM are, she could have had a breakdown for all we know, not sure why it matters so much for her to be active online, posting about it
If she had continued posting all the BLM hyped books, It would have been even worse i think....just a reminder that just because someone isn't posting online, doesn't mean they're not doing anything x

Looboo

Chatty Member
Clearly I’m not a Megan fan otherwise I wouldn’t be here... but I so don’t get all the comments about the c section which she may or may not have (seems to be pure speculation at the moment unless I missed something?) If she has one we don’t know the reasons why and don’t need to know. It’s her choice. Personally couldn’t give a shit which birth method she uses and would never ever judge anyone on their choices around this. I know everyone is entitled to their opinion but I just think she does enough actually shitty things to bitch about without the need to slag off her personal choices about her own body/childbirth (which she may or may not be making).

ELFILY

VIP Member
I know this goes for all influencers but why do people with fame and fortune get sent everything for free when we all fucking work our arses off just to get food on the table and they have the fucked cheek to try and influence us to spend our hard earned cash. The world is so fucked up.

princesscool

Just read her latest blog post and apologies if this has been discussed but I can’t believe she’s so casually called the murder of George Floyd and the death of millions because of Covid-19 simply as: ‘ of course lots of general terrible world news that was causing stress that is not good for me.’
General terrible world news? Talk about simplifying things. My god!!!

• Wow

sheleg

VIP Member
I'm looking at my baby daughter now and trying to imagine using her to sell a product on my social media. The idea of it makes me feel physically sick, to be honest. The thought of her growing up and learning what I did for a few bob when she was a newborn... No thanks.

• Heart
I know we shouldn’t comment on peoples weight and lockdown has done a number on most people but I was shocked at the pictures of George in her round up! He’s not quite the indie boy band catch he once was eh?

• Haha

Herewithmypopcorn31

She can’t even buy her own burgers. At a time like this I’d feel embarrassed accepting free food from anyone as I can afford it. That freebie burger meal could have gone to someone in need. She’s such a hypocrite

Reactions: 27

AudreyD

Ooo she's a nasty little twat isn't she! God forbid she can't dress like she's just doused herself in glue and ran through a charity shop. "Guys, I can't do maternity wear, I'm FAR too stylish!" why does she need these ugly ass clothes in HUGE (translation, most likely normal clothing size for the peasants that follow her) sizes anyway? She's not gone anywhere or done anything for the whole pregnancy? Why put that pressure on yourself? Just so she can say "well I just went one or two dress sizes up" and gloat afterwards? I suppose when your baby daddy is a scummy arsehole and everyone knows it, you've gotta find your flex wherever you can...

• Haha
  • Heart

Emalabemela

That baby’s done like 3 ads already and it’s barely a week old. Bugaboo, snoo and that bakery 🙄🙄🙄
Also I hate the snoo... why in the world would you track your babies sleep with a robotic cot and an app on your phone over cuddling your baby and helping it to sleep yourself?
All those hideous apps n rubbish that tell you what you and your baby baby should be doing and when... urgh. 🙄 mums should be supported to believe in their instinct or to reach out to caring human beings not look at data on a smart phone.
(Sorry rant over 😂 I have a chip on my shoulder from those types of things that made me feel like shit in the first few months until I got rid n followed my instict and some good attachment parenting accounts on insta).

• Heart

Musicality

I got into a conversation with Faye Ellaby once about politics. I was very middle ground and not at all rude. I was trying to say that it’s important to see both sides of the coin and understand why people might vote for someone that you disagree with (e.g Trump), and she was really rude and then blocked me.

I’m no Trump supporter by the way, not in the slightest, but if you don’t understand why people vote for someone that goes so against your beliefs, then you aren’t understanding where we are as a society. You have to see both sides in order to repair the situation.

Anyway, this isn’t about politics. It was about the really rude way Faye responded to a conversation on Twitter that she started!

I’ve no time for either sister. Wish cancel culture would eat them up.

• Heart
Social media has really reached a new low when you’re watching someone wander round their house switching on overpriced lamps.

• Haha