Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chocolateorange67

It might not but I think it might be to a knock off megan who was posted on her. Identical in every way you can imagine lol but my comment about her got deleted so perhaps we can’t talk about randoms even tho she’s a wanna be influencer, who shops Megan’s brand and is stealing her identity lol
It’s probs this wannabe southerner turned manc. She’s younger. Stupider. More annoying. Single. Cringe.

Reactions: 1

Mermaid456

I wouldn't have brought it up if she hadn't mentioned committing it a number of times on her IG stories last year 🤷‍♀️

I totally understand her not doing it in person like she planned because of the UK lockdown, but she could easily do it from home over Depop or eBay and donate the money to Marcus Rashford's cause all from the comfort of her own home
apologies, I didn’t know she had mentioned it specifically! X

• Heart

JDM13

Unfollowed her a long time ago as she’s so insufferable but the comments here are hilarious!

As if she’s now pregnant,wtf!!

Also I know this is super stalkery but desperate to know where she lives. I know Prestwich but trying to work out where, I’m from there and it’s so pricey! Has she ever even posted a photo of the outside of their house?

HanB33

Ah right, was Jimmy in the band too? The Craig brothers obv just saw it as something to do while their restaurant was shut, and now they've binned it off.

"Dee and Bee" are indeed BFFs haha.
I thought he was? I could be completely wrong...

I'm only sticking around to see if she shows herself huge and puffy, like kim katdashian was in the latter stages of Saint's incubation period.

I don't think she'll be over eating, binging on tubs of ice cream and bowls of roast potatoes. It's going to a strict diet to avoid any weight gain and to keep a small baby. She doesn't like overweight people and dreads being one herself, ot fitting into her beloved wardrobe which will not be making its way onto dep0p or e bl0ggers anytime soon...faye will no doubt be syphoning off certain pieces as we read this now.

Lastly, i don't believe a person can get fillers or botox when pregnant? That will be interesting.
what fillers has she had? I can’t see anything?

Lollipop07

@buffalobarbie oh I watched that and didn’t even put two and two together! Good spot!! What’s the place called again? If this was where megan was to get married it’s soooo not what i expected from her!

the little butterfly

I actually feel kinda sorry for her, they mustve found out she was preg just as all the stuff was coming out about george. And i imagine she wouldve wanted to get married before having kids as she seems quite traditiobal about all thst stuff. Im so shocked but unsure why really
Hi I’m new to this’ I was a huge Megan fan and love her style but have to agree her taste has went to pot, what came out about George???