Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm quite surprised with their choice of new kitchen. I personally really like dark blue as it's my favourite colour but it's pretty dated on the influencer world. Everyone and their mother has that kind of kitchen! I remember the first time I saw it was AGES ago when Tanya Burr and Jim Chapman bought their house, imagine how much time has passed that they have now divorced lol.
Considering how extra and quirky she considers herself I imagined they would go for a super funky colourway instead of dark blue and marble. Even the accent wall's colour seems pretty tamed in comparison to their previous house. Maybe they regretted going so over the top, it's true that it sometimes made me feel a bit dizzy while watching her vlogs.

Reactions: 12
I'm quite surprised with their choice of new kitchen. I personally really like dark blue as it's my favourite colour but it's pretty dated on the influencer world. Everyone and their mother has that kind of kitchen! I remember the first time I saw it was AGES ago when Tanya Burr and Jim Chapman bought their house, imagine how much time has passed that they have now divorced lol.
Considering how extra and quirky she considers herself I imagined they would go for a super funky colourway instead of dark blue and marble. Even the accent wall's colour seems pretty tamed in comparison to their previous house. Maybe they regretted going so over the top, it's true that it sometimes made me feel a bit dizzy while watching her vlogs.
YES! I thought the same thing. I was expecting something a bit more out there but it’s the same old kitchen every bluddy influencer has got. Boring

Reactions: 8
I was just about to go on a rant about Megan and her crazy spending this year after seeing this tacky bag on her Instagram (no offence if anyone likes it, but it looks like something I owned in 1999 from Tammy girl) then I realised of course, it’s gifted 😡 it costs over 400 euro! These influencers are really starting to piss me off posting stupid quotes about lockdown and how it’s ok to feel weird etc. and treating the whole thing like it’s an excuse to sit around in your pjs all day and read 17363893 books. News flash: most people still actually have to work, and those that aren’t working are most likely worrying about their jobs and money. Megan is one of the worst, she gets gifted so much but still floats around like she’s oh so relatable and is always banging on about supporting independent businesses....nah. More like accepting free things from independent businesses and doing absolutely zero work bar reposting the same vile outfits whenever she can be arsed. She’s not relatable at all, she’s a scam artist and she couldn’t give a tit about her followers or small independents.

FEECB6EC-003E-47AB-99F4-79A0E050533C.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I was just about to go on a rant about Megan and her crazy spending this year after seeing this tacky bag on her Instagram (no offence if anyone likes it, but it looks like something I owned in 1999 from Tammy girl) then I realised of course, it’s gifted 😡 it costs over 400 euro! These influencers are really starting to piss me off posting stupid quotes about lockdown and how it’s ok to feel weird etc. and treating the whole thing like it’s an excuse to sit around in your pjs all day and read 17363893 books. News flash: most people still actually have to work, and those that aren’t working are most likely worrying about their jobs and money. Megan is one of the worst, she gets gifted so much but still floats around like she’s oh so relatable and is always banging on about supporting independent businesses....nah. More like accepting free things from independent businesses and doing absolutely zero work bar reposting the same vile outfits whenever she can be arsed. She’s not relatable at all, she’s a scam artist and she couldn’t give a tit about her followers or small independents.

View attachment 300467
HIT. THE. NAIL. ON. THE. HEAD.

This exactly why I stopped following her ages ago, I can’t stand her for all of these reasons. She seems so fake and like a total dick. I truly don’t understand how she has so much money to have so much expensive designer gear, it can’t all be gifted.

She posts loads of photos outside my flat and I’m so glad I've never bumped into her 😂 Better not see her out in town taking photos now it’s quiet again with lockdown!

Reactions: 19
9614851F-236B-4C1C-9E22-E15369C5CB36.png

Says the person who gets GIFTED things left right and Center. Why not BUY things yourself instead and practice what you preach.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
View attachment 301526
Says the person who gets GIFTED things left right and Center. Why not BUY things yourself instead and practice what you preach.
Why is there a capital R at the end of remember? Yes that's rich coming from someone that never buys a thing themselves and probably begs little businesses for stuff too.

Reactions: 6
She can’t even buy her own burgers. At a time like this I’d feel embarrassed accepting free food from anyone as I can afford it. That freebie burger meal could have gone to someone in need. She’s such a hypocrite

Reactions: 27
She can’t even buy her own burgers. At a time like this I’d feel embarrassed accepting free food from anyone as I can afford it. That freebie burger meal could have gone to someone in need. She’s such a hypocrite

I have a group chat with some of my uni friends and someone posted that burger pic in it. Literally as you say- unbelievable she's accepting free food during this crisis.

Reactions: 12
Exactly this! There’s people who can’t afford to feed their families ect and she’s getting food gifted to her! She’s got enough completely renovate her kitchen so surely paying for your own food won’t break the bank. 🙄😡

Reactions: 10
Didn't realise she was gifted food an accepted it?! I mean come on... she will do anything for money. That is just obscene behaviour at a time like this.
I bet her baby's first word is 'gifted'
Wow. She really is vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 301526
Exactly.
I think Megan is also inviting us to make her "jig" by buying from her own smallindependentblahblahblah Saturday business.
Meanwhile she will continue to accept free food, clothes, homeware, haircuts and now baby stuff too.
Win win for Megan's bank balance!!! 👌🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m so glad this thread exists! I used to follow Megan and Faye up until a few months ago. I realised it was making me feel rubbish seeing their perfect lives on Instagram. The flaunting of wealth and privilege became too much and unfollowing them was the best thing I could have done. I really liked Megan when she lived in her flat but she’s completely changed and is not relatable. I’m so shocked about the coke allegations cos it seems so seedy, but that’s the life of an indie cindy I guess.

I’ve been trying to catch up on the three threads lol but could someone get me up to speed - did Megan ever address deleting Twitter?

Reactions: 13
I’m so glad this thread exists! I used to follow Megan and Faye up until a few months ago. I realised it was making me feel rubbish seeing their perfect lives on Instagram. The flaunting of wealth and privilege became too much and unfollowing them was the best thing I could have done. I really liked Megan when she lived in her flat but she’s completely changed and is not relatable. I’m so shocked about the coke allegations cos it seems so seedy, but that’s the life of an indie cindy I guess.

I’ve been trying to catch up on the three threads lol but could someone get me up to speed - did Megan ever address deleting Twitter?
to my
knowledge she’s never address any of it (deleting twitter, sexual assault disclosures made against george, her absolutely abhorrent behaviour towards Black lives matter movement) and that’s another problem
with her she won’t hold herself or allow
others to
hold her to account

to be honest, i think in hindsight we put WAY too much leverage on people like Megan speaking up for things like BLM. Yes she disappeared around that time, but until we're all just assuming something we don't know...

No offence, but as a black woman, i couldn't give two fucks what Megan's performative acts around BLM are, she could have had a breakdown for all we know, not sure why it matters so much for her to be active online, posting about it
If she had continued posting all the BLM hyped books, It would have been even worse i think....just a reminder that just because someone isn't posting online, doesn't mean they're not doing anything x

Reactions: 28
to be honest, i think in hindsight we put WAY too much leverage on people like Megan speaking up for things like BLM. Yes she disappeared around that time, but until we're all just assuming something we don't know...

No offence, but as a black woman, i couldn't give two fucks what Megan's performative acts around BLM are, she could have had a breakdown for all we know, not sure why it matters so much for her to be active online, posting about it
If she had continued posting all the BLM hyped books, It would have been even worse i think....just a reminder that just because someone isn't posting online, doesn't mean they're not doing anything x
i think the thing with this is when some
has influence there is some
kind of unstated obligation to share information, be that facts, opinions, but specifically resources. white people have so much work to do to and if she feels able to influence people
into buying clothes/home wears why not use that influence to encourage people to start making change for our benefit? (minority groups)

My only thing is where does it end? I don’t really need her stance on the worlds big issues at the moment.
Acknowledgment and commentary to some degree, yes but in reality their opinion doesn’t matter to me tbh. Just my two cents!

all Megan really cares about are her own interests along with shoes, clothes, jewellery and freebies, she’s definitely become more fickle as the days go by, but that’s her life really, definitely don’t need someone like her fighting the BLM battle!
Xx

*apologies for typos / grammar error in previous post, bloody mobile tattle 😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.