Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@EllsBellsWells had to change it so it would include her actual name but hoorah new thread for Began!

To sum up the previous thread;

MORE people coming forward regarding Megan being an awful person and a bully.

People coming forward regarding sexual harassment claims against George.

Megan sweeping said claims under the rug by deleting any comments relating to it and refusing to comment on it.

Megan has still managed to get through her BLM incident unscathed.

Her blogs get more boring and less grammatically correct. Shock.

She refuses to put her personal life on her social media/youtube anymore.

Considers an IG #ad a hard weeks work worth of content.

Used a black model for her first modelled Saturday shoot to try and make herself look better.

Added plus sizes to the saturday range that still somehow don't fit near the sizes stated.

If someone else would like to sum up the previous thread feel free to below for any newbies, I've probably missed alot.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How the duck has she managed to creep up to 208k followers on IG despite being more boring than ever?? And Faye has crept up to almost 61k! Confusing times. If she over takes Alice Catherine (who has 208k as well) or Sophia Rosemary (who is on 211k) I'll be annoyed because those two have 1) both addressed BLM throughly and 2) neither Alice nor Sophia disappear and then go "oops sorry I had nothing to say so I didn't post"

(and 3) both their boyfriends seem decent and not slimey and don't sexually assault people in bars)

Reactions: 16
How the duck has she managed to creep up to 208k followers on IG despite being more boring than ever?? And Faye has crept up to almost 61k! Confusing times. If she over takes Alice Catherine (who has 208k as well) or Sophia Rosemary (who is on 211k) I'll be annoyed because those two have 1) both addressed BLM throughly and 2) neither Alice nor Sophia disappear and then go "oops sorry I had nothing to say so I didn't post"

(and 3) both their boyfriends seem decent and not slimey and don't sexually assault people in bars)
Probably buys them 🤣 cant imagine anyone in the right mind following Faye specifically 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I couldn’t be an ‘influencer’... begging / hinting for something publicly lmaooo where is the shame?! You’ve got the money love buy it yourself.

Reactions: 13
She’s trying way too hard to be different, she’s just completely lost her style. I don’t get it, she dressed so well before 2020.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
And now she’s doing ADs for Pret. Her ‘absolute favourite coffee’ which funnily enough she never mentioned until now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m taking it that she’s now showing bits of her house again because she’s after the paint company gifting some to her. 🙄

Reactions: 12
When you google her name, her tattle threads come up before any of her socials/who she is. I bet she's livid everyone has a place to out her 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I don't know if any of you watch KarenBritChick on Youtube but with her and her husband's home improvements content, you can tell it's a joint decision between both of them and their new kitchen looks really fantastic, modern and classic yet still being very "them". With Megan's house, I often wonder if George actually likes the sick green paint on the walls, or that weird yellow ochre strip of paint in the bedroom. And if they're painting their ceiling peachy pink?? 🤢 That beautiful house is going to look like a clashing mess, and will age so badly. They'll be repainting it in a few years when different colours are on trend!

Reactions: 15
Anyone notice how this reel is gone? Could it be because someone posted that the blue dress is an appropriation of Chinese traditional dress?
Is she joking??? See, this is again her showing her true colours and not educating herself on anything rather than outfits and stupid brands. When will they spend some time reading about cultural appropriation?

Reactions: 13
Is she joking??? See, this is again her showing her true colours and not educating herself on anything rather than outfits and stupid brands. When will they spend some time reading about cultural appropriation?
Well said! This is exactly it. I get there’s a difference between cultural appreciation and cultural appropriation and I’m sure Faye wore that dress because it’s pretty and she liked it, but just as it is with her sister, she’s taken no accountability. She didn’t have to apologise but she could have just acknowledged why wearing a piece of clothing that others deem as cultural appropriation could maybe cause offence and then vow to do some research and get better. I bet she saw that persons comment as an attack and then deleted the whole reel which just looks shady af to me.

Reactions: 11
Megan mentioned recently when asked why she quit youtube that it was a very toxic place. I wonder what makes her say this and what happened? Surely she has received more tit than ever since quitting and instagram can be harsh too if not more so? I'm finding myself much preferring Fayes styling these days. She actually wears things I would buy. Megan just dresses like a clown now.

Reactions: 14
Well said! This is exactly it. I get there’s a difference between cultural appreciation and cultural appropriation and I’m sure Faye wore that dress because it’s pretty and she liked it, but just as it is with her sister, she’s taken no accountability. She didn’t have to apologise but she could have just acknowledged why wearing a piece of clothing that others deem as cultural appropriation could maybe cause offence and then vow to do some research and get better. I bet she saw that persons comment as an attack and then deleted the whole reel which just looks shady af to me.
What they should be doing is explain why they deleted their post and show what they have learnt from it. We all make mistakes, but when influencers pick to be influencers for a living, things like this need to be picked up!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.