Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are so many styles to go for while pregnant, I’m glad she’s gone with 50 year old Geography teacher 😂
As a Geography teacher, I feel personally insulted 😂. She looks like she gets her clothes out of a skip.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She has so clearrrrrly had work done to her face, it annoys me she won’t fess up 🙄 I mean no shame in it, hell I’m approaching mid 30s and starting to consider bits and pieces to make myself feel better, but it’s just so dishonest to be like “omg what even are fillers” whilst looking like that. Not everyone can see through it and I bet loads of people are like damn why don’t I look like that when she doesn’t even look like that!!! Even Fleur no morals deforce admitted to having Botox etc. Sorry rant over 😇

Reactions: 11
I don’t really get her purpose anymore as an Instagrammer? Like look at today’s stories - it’s all affiliate links to (mostly rank) clothes followed by an AD. At least when she shared her personal life too she was offering more rather than just trying to get people to spend money. Obviously it’s her call to not share certain things anymore but maybe time to rethink her career choice in that case?

Reactions: 34
I don’t really get her purpose anymore as an Instagrammer? Like look at today’s stories - it’s all affiliate links to (mostly rank) clothes followed by an AD. At least when she shared her personal life too she was offering more rather than just trying to get people to spend money. Obviously it’s her call to not share certain things anymore but maybe time to rethink her career choice in that case?
For sure. I think that within the current situation with so many people in heartbreaking circumstances the day of the influencer is beginning to dwindle. I hope the conversation begins to open up more. You could previously prance around the guise of being aspirational. But flaunting just ain't pretty anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That bloody pouting face she does, I’d be embarrassed asking someone to photograph me doing that ridiculous face. It’s not a good look hunz

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Exactly this! How she can call herself anything other than a saleswoman is beyond me. There’s zero content that isn’t a link. And it’s not even creative selling, it’s oh so dry. Has she lost the ability to speak? Chuck us a few chatty stories hun!

The thought of her earning so much more than a nurse / teacher / anyone that puts effort in to their job makes me want to throw my phone in the sea.

Reactions: 36
I guessed Daisy because of the book! Feeling I may be correct... has anyone read that book by the way? I didn’t think it was very good personally and couldn’t believe how amazing she thought it was.
Anyone who kinda liked this book should definitely read anything by Pamela Des Barres, the original LA groupie / singer in the 60s and 70s,her book Im with the band has similar vibes to daisy jones except its a true story and an actual memoir, rather than the faux rock doc memoire whatever daisy jones is supposed to be. Im explaining badly here but just read it 🌼👌

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone who kinda liked this book should definitely read anything by Pamela Des Barres, the original LA groupie / singer in the 60s and 70s,her book Im with the band has similar vibes to daisy jones except its a true story and an actual memoir, rather than the faux rock doc memoire whatever daisy jones is supposed to be. Im explaining badly here but just read it 🌼👌
ha yes! i mentioned pamela des barres i'm with the band earlier in this thread - it's brilliant and a proper incredible account of that time - also like that it's not all rose tinted glasses either!

Reactions: 7
Exactly this! How she can call herself anything other than a saleswoman is beyond me. There’s zero content that isn’t a link. And it’s not even creative selling, it’s oh so dry. Has she lost the ability to speak? Chuck us a few chatty stories hun!

The thought of her earning so much more than a nurse / teacher / anyone that puts effort in to their job makes me want to throw my phone in the sea.
The lack of stories is probably due to her being unable to suck her cheeks in and speak at the same time.
What a shame she can’t embrace pregnancy and the lack of fillers?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Curveball BUT...imagine her and George got married in secret back when weddings with limited numbers were allowed. I can’t really see it being something she would do but struggling to understand why on earth she would wear that god awful gaudy “Mom” ring, suffocating her actually nice engagement ring!

Reactions: 8
I HATED Daisy Jones and the Six. I read nearly 80 books last year and that was one of the worst.

Reactions: 6
1. Why doesn’t she actually look at Nancy as she’s putting that bottle on the poor things head - instead of staring at herself.
2. WHY DOES SHE DO THAT STUPID POUTING?! Just smile, it would look miles better.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
That bleeping pout / facial expression in general is getting on my tits. Try and pout your way through labour and those newborn days Megs love!

Reactions: 13
1. Why doesn’t she actually look at Nancy as she’s putting that bottle on the poor things head - instead of staring at herself.
2. WHY DOES SHE DO THAT STUPID POUTING?! Just smile, it would look miles better.

God that's so embarrassing, how do these people film themselves doing that and then think "yes that's the one"

Reactions: 9
you can tell she's almost biting the inside of her cheeks by the way she's holding her tongue / teeth? looks like when people were using the scanning filter to look like tim burton characters

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What in the hell is she doing to that poor dog (whose body language is saying get the duck off me please)... so embarrassing. What does she think she looks like?! I literally got cringe chills watching that. If I were the Marc Jacobs PR team I’d be asking Her to take that down.

Reactions: 8
What in the hell is she doing to that poor dog (whose body language is saying get the duck off me please)... so embarrassing. What does she think she looks like?! I literally got cringe chills watching that. If I were the Marc Jacobs PR team I’d be asking Her to take that down.
I would have thought Marc Jacobs team approved the post?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.