Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daisy Moon Craig
Winter Daisy Craig
Luna Dusty Moon Craig
Valentine Dusky Craig
Gigi Freddie Craig

maybe she's waiting for sponsorship for naming it? Nasty gal BooHoo M&S Craig anyone.
I think she might use Freddie somewhere too!

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Having mcdonalds in the first shot.. is this her trying to be quirky or something.

Happy for her that she had a safe birth.

Reactions: 20
What is that terrible photo? I'm confused...
Yeah the name is very unexpected yet at the same time totally typical of those two. Glad baby arrived safely

Reactions: 21
The sheer bloody irony she gave her dogs human names and her baby a dogs name

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
I get she’s trying to be all casual and cool and dreamy but the McDonald’s is more in shot than their baby! Feels like an undeclared ad

Reactions: 18
if peter, nancy and goldie had to be assigned in a two truths and a lie style game i would definitely fail

• Haha
Reactions: 14
GOLDIE?!?!?!?! I couldn't have thought of a worse name....ffs...there's trying to be quirky and then setting the poor kid up for a lifetime of bullying.

Reactions: 22
The first thing I did when I saw that post was jump right in here. GOLDIE?! Pahahaha, what a pair of space cadets.

Secondly - McDonalds > your baby? Poor sod.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So. Tacky. And the Maccas in front of the baby?!
well at least it wasn't named Ronnie McDonald Craig :ROFLMAO:

of course Goldie is a unisex name, but I thought it was a boy at first. all influencers seem to give their offspring awful names better suited to pets or strippers, so why buck the trend?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.