Megan Ellaby #3 AKA Beg-an Ellaby. Full time chiller, addicted to filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually can’t deal with her. That mulberry advert she just put on. Read the room megan. The country is on its knees people are using food banks more than ever and your showing off mulberry gifts and getting paid to show them! Sickening career influencing is 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮
THIS. Actually couldn’t believe it when I saw this. Ad after ad and she’s still too greedy to turn one as distasteful as this down.

Reactions: 12
I wonder if she’ll be honest about the birth as well? Or will it be another case of the “we want to keep certain things private” AKA “I’ll only post about things I can profit from”

She may surprise us! I can see it now:

(Imagine post-birth mirror selfie)

“ AD ⭐ Totally IN LOVE with my @ blahblahblah disposable maternity knickers! One of my all time FAVOURITE brands v excited to be rocking these bad boys✨
I’m calling it now, there’s no way she will have a vaginal birth. It will be an elective C section.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if she’ll be honest about the birth as well? Or will it be another case of the “we want to keep certain things private” AKA “I’ll only post about things I can profit from”

She may surprise us! I can see it now:

(Imagine post-birth mirror selfie)

“ AD ⭐ Totally IN LOVE with my @ blahblahblah disposable maternity knickers! One of my all time FAVOURITE brands v excited to be rocking these bad boys✨
Soooo true 😂😂😂
‘so guys just had the most dreamy experience ever pushing raisin out. It couldn’t have went more perfect not even one ounce of pain was felt. and yes I was lucky enough to not need any pain relief whatsoever 😍😍 I also rocked this (insert gifted mental looking outfit) OH SO fabulous get up while doing so. Now let’s get us home to the mansion and pretend this newborn isn’t going to turn into a mental toddler and ruin all my random bits of tat I have lying about 😍😍 #ad

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I actually can’t deal with her. That mulberry advert she just put on. Read the room megan. The country is on its knees people are using food banks more than ever and your showing off mulberry gifts and getting paid to show them! Sickening career influencing is 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮
Wow, that Mulberry ad was tacky as duck, you also know that in a few weeks all those bits she was sent will be collecting dust in some corner. There's something to be said about the way you care for things you've paid for vs received for free - that's whats missing from Megan at the moment, it's not the clothes and outfits, it's the emotional connection you get when you purchase clothes with your own money.

The majority of clothes she's wearing at the moment are mostly gifted, so she only likes them in the moment, it just becomes extremely frivolous and almost akin to being a model, modelling clothes from various different bands. I remember I used to love the way she'd wear one piece of clothing several different ways, it was more imaginative, which is what people who don't have endless amounts of cash need...inspiration on how to make the best of their wardrobe. Sustainability and 'forever' pieces don't mean tit if you're still constantly consuming!

Reactions: 22
I know this goes for all influencers but why do people with fame and fortune get sent everything for free when we all bleeping work our arses off just to get food on the table and they have the fucked cheek to try and influence us to spend our hard earned cash. The world is so fucked up.

Reactions: 28
I’m calling it now, there’s no way she will have a vaginal birth. It will be an elective C section.
As far as I’m aware the NHS only perform elective c-sections if medically necessary. And since she’s having such a OH SO DREAMY pregnancy I’m guessing it’s low risk.

Unless they’ve gone for private healthcare? Or maybe because she’s such a *big celeb* up there all she has to do is click her hideous chunky shoed heels and she gets whatever she wants?

Reactions: 4
THIS. Actually couldn’t believe it when I saw this. Ad after ad and she’s still too greedy to turn one as distasteful as this down.
Tone deaf! Who the hell will be using that service?! I don’t rate Mulberry anyway but it’s worlds away from my shopping experience...

Reactions: 10
As far as I’m aware the NHS only perform elective c-sections if medically necessary. And since she’s having such a OH SO DREAMY pregnancy I’m guessing it’s low risk.

Unless they’ve gone for private healthcare? Or maybe because she’s such a *big celeb* up there all she has to do is click her hideous chunky shoed heels and she gets whatever she wants?
I know people who’ve had one and these days all you need to do is ask. Obviously depends on your area but it’s not as hard to request as it used to be.

I know people who’ve had one and these days all you need to do is ask. Obviously depends on your area but it’s not as hard to request as it used to be.
Maybe you’re right it must depend on the area, I was in slow labour for 4 days and asked three times for a c section and they refused each time!

*ALAS*

• Sad
I know a lot of luxury brands are introducing socially distanced shopping appointments as an alternative to visiting stores. But it seems daft to me that they would choose an influencer like Megan to advertise this service, because I really get the impression people who used to love her style are now sick of her seemingly endless supply of gifted designer goods. She used to be relatable and have a style that felt accessible. It's true that many of us are here because we used to love her content but now we're sick of her bullshit.

I can't see her following actually being persuaded into booking themselves in for these Mulberry personal shopping appointments as a result of this AD. She got her freebies out of it though, so I guess she doesn't care.

Reactions: 13
It's actually wild that she has time to film and edit a Reel of her switching on some lamps but still no word on actually delivering the charity sale she promised for hungry children.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Social media has really reached a new low when you’re watching someone wander round their house switching on overpriced lamps.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There's no way on earth she was the first choice for that Mulberry ad- her engagement rate is shocking. For someone with almost a quarter of a million followers, she often only gets between 3k and 5k likes? I think that most influencers have had to become business people, and a lot of them would have turned this advert down as it's so tasteless. Even if a lot of them wouldn't tell the agency that's why they were turning it down, I'm certain that most people with half a brain would have realised this advert is very ill tamed and very insensitive.

Bet she's regretting all those times she ignored people's questions on her comments (what brands things were etc) because it's more than likely those people won't comment or like again, even if they still follow her. It used to shock me how often she didn't bother to reply to people. And now she's got a terrible engagement rate, and people with a tenth of the following are getting more work than her. Whilst she's literally grabbing anything that's thrown at her. Wonder how much she's wearing all that Superdry tat she was shilling 🤣

Reactions: 21
I noticed she never bothers to reply to people's comments on her blog? Why not? Its hardly time consuming to acknowledge one or two comments. Its true her engagement is off compared to others. She has posted a black Friday blog post but cant help but feel its all just for the affiliate links. She even says ask your self if you really need this before you buy! Like she really needs all the free stuff and a million coats. With regard to superdry and m&s stuff etc I wonder what happens to it all after she has got her PR shot!???

Reactions: 11
She is deluded.

Ok megan :| prada for your dog... Meanwhile people in the country that rely on the use of the charities like the ones you said you would ‘help’ probably go hungry. How can this be real. She is sooooo far from reality it actually hurts to watch. Fair enough be whatever you like behind closed doors but don’t act like you aren’t a Tory when you clearly are, sharing designer good after designer good to people that probably can’t afford it. If you are this great supporter of the working class like u always say u are then remember where you came from and tone it down ehv? Not everyone turns millionaire by posting on Instagram. You are part of the problem in the world!!! Can there be a worse human 😭😭

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I’ve followed Megan since her NQ apartment days and stopped following after she moved into her latest house.
I’m off work isolating and have spent a chunk of today reading though all three threads HOOOOLLLYYY duck that is a wild ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
AD after AD, after AD. Is it a world record attempt of how many different brands she can work with in the shortest space of time 🙄😅

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.