Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J2607

VIP Member
Just found out I’ve passed my uni degree and MAFS is back on tonight with the return of Shitney and SPH, for a dramatic dinner party. WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Thread titled picked from @Ray_of_Sunshine and @firegirl18 posts about Kwame living on a park bench in Leyton as they had a lot of likes

Previous thread here:

NO SPOILERS PLEASE

If you’re responding to a spoiler, please also put your response as a spoiler. There’s no point having posts as spoilers if the responses then make it obvious what the spoiler was.

Recap:

SPH and Shitney allowed back into the experiment because ✨science✨
Kwame won't let Kasia into his house - what kind of foolishness is this Kwame?!
Jordan wrapped chewing gum around his willy when he was a child
All queer couples getting on well 🥰
JoHnathan's local has a English flag outside it... run Sophie with those horse legs of yours /s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

whisperchat

VIP Member
Kwame is just comedy gold at this point. Yesterday the man was saying he was ready to leave the experiment because he’s found everything he’s after now he’s sat there sweating his little bald head off saying he’s got walls up! I can’t cope with him honestly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

boohoohun2

Why’s it always the abuser that is the victim? Why is April having to convince them that she won’t hurt him when in fact he has emotionally hurt 3 women?

• Heart
Reactions: 58

NoTeaHere

VIP Member
The fact that it could be one of several grooms in this series should make the producers/ ixperts take a long, hard look at themselves. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 56

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Funny how Shitney cried and rolled her eyes and stormed off after Duka made a speech then called him a showman, but looks "proud" at SPH making a speech? ummmmm

Reactions: 55

Dogtanian

VIP Member
Ooh, chance to apply for the next series.

Are you a selfish fame obsessed twat with serious mental issues? Is your life a total dumpster fire?
Come join MAFS and our producers will help finish you off.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Danielle0120

VIP Member
George doesn't need April, he needs therapy. Toxic bloke who's not letting whatever past trauma he's had with previous relationships, go.

Reactions: 51

J2607

VIP Member
SPH saying people are criticising them because they're not happy in their own relationships is like influencers who say people on Tattle aren't happy with their own lives. I'm actually very happy with my life, I just like to discuss what a prick you are, with like minded people 😘

It's like these people have never bad mouthed someone in their entire life. Laughable when he's stuck with the most miserable bitch in the world.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

iieee

VIP Member
If a man said he wanted his last meal to be pussy my reaction would be the same TBH 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Heart

coriander

VIP Member
Just what do these women see in Matt? I think he's really ugly and looks like he has a disease.

• Haha