Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J2607

VIP Member
Poor little SPH is all upset on his stories about people on social media saying he doesn’t like women and that he’s aggressive and shouts at them, because that’s totally not true apparently. He advocates protecting women and 75% of his friends are female 🥱

Sure thing dickhead, we’ve seen exactly how speak to women and the general consensus you’re talking about is completely right. You’re a vile misogynist 😘

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Kas01980

VIP Member
It’s never going to end is it? We’re gonna be reading about Gemma for years to come as she desperately clings onto those 15 mins.
Did any of you watch Love Island (I know some of you did 😘). Gemma is MAFS version of Antigoni now she's off the show.

• Haha
Do not trust Kwame one bit. First he isn’t in to her at all and now he’s saying how much they have in common etc. yet he wont show her his house 🤔

Its_Me

VIP Member
I don’t want to make this the Katie show but as the threads quiet now being the weekend and I’ve been down a rabbit hole I feel I need to share 😅

She’s 49, Chris Appleton is 39
She was his boss he started working with her as work experience at 16! Their kids were born in 2003 (she’s 30 him 20) & 2005 and he comes out in 2009 at 26 after they’ve supposedly been together 10 years-I haven’t seen any evidence they were ever married.

So I reckon she hit 30, wanted kids and they came to an agreement to have kids together and then he could go live his best gay life knowing he had also fulfilled dreams of becoming a Dad when he might otherwise not as a gay man. And they seem to still be best friends as well as co-parenting, which is nice. Its quite cute really but I don’t think they were ever in a romantic relationship.

• Heart

Rainbow Blossom

For me it’s not really the fact he has feelings for Whitney and wishes to act on them. It’s the way he speaks to people, he is so aggressive… you could argue Gemma wasn’t much better but then she was upset. He should have handled the communication with Gemma so differently. I cannot stand the way he spoke to Zoe who behaved maturely and communicated calmly. He makes my skin crawl and that is more just an instinctual reaction rather than him going off with Whitney.
They shouldn’t have been allowed to stay in, I can’t think of any reason for allowing them to, other than that it might drum up drama with the remaining couples. The story between Matt and Whitney is now boring.

• Heart
George’s stepdad is giving President Snow from Hunger Games

(realised its actually more specific - the same actor when he played Mr Bennett in Pride and Prejudice 😂)
09E7E626-74EF-4144-9A12-1DD59AB43B39.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 38

paulpercy666

Chatty Member
george always looks like the police have just arrived to arrest him on suspicion of murder
eta: and he did it ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Shinythings

VIP Member
Kasia giving it the bad bitch chat and doing the exact opposite. If she was an ACTUAL bad bitch she'd have fucked Kwame off after his foolishness comment.

• Heart

Cilla Slack

VIP Member
True story....I caught myself letting out a growl when I unwrapped my kebab tonight and nearly jumped out of my skin.

• Haha

happylife32

Could you imagine Lara and Richie’s home stay?! Especially if she went to his 🤮🤮🤮😂😂😂 “here’s me mum”

• Haha
  • Sick

upyernelly

Chatty Member
Came running in here because I’ve just caught up with the last wet episode.
Knowing what we know about George being arrested - really interesting to see how everyone was holding His wife accountable for his feelings and not being supportive enough towards George. Classic abuser behaviour to turn everyone against the victim while playing the victim themselves.

Sorry if this had been covered / off to catch up on the thread.

She said on a MAFS after show thing that they had an adult sleepover and she sat on his face 🤢. Bet he regrets ‘friending’ her.

I’d argue that the worst thing the producers did was put Gemma on the show.
So sick of this bullshit narrative. Not your post @xcyber - Gemma’s photograph with the bullshit narrative ‘empowering’.
A good way of knowing if something is truly empowering is to look and see if powerful women are doing it. If not…why?
You don’t see Michelle Obama on only fans and posting nude pics do you?

• Heart
Reactions: 36