Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SPH saying people are criticising them because they're not happy in their own relationships is like influencers who say people on Tattle aren't happy with their own lives. I'm actually very happy with my life, I just like to discuss what a prick you are, with like minded people 😘

It's like these people have never bad mouthed someone in their entire life. Laughable when he's stuck with the most miserable witch in the world.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Matt is such a selfish prick. He couldn’t even be happy for the girls feedback. Pathetic.

Reactions: 17
Dear Jenna, eat some animal products you look dead. Get a better wig in a nicer colour and a bit of tan could be your friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
SPH saying people are criticising them because they're not happy in their own relationships is like influencers who say people on Tattle aren't happy with their own lives. I'm actually very happy with my life, I just like to discuss with others what a prick you are, with like minded people 😘

It's like these people have never bad mouthed someone in their entire life. Laughable when he's stuck with the most miserable witch in the world.
It's a tedious, lazy argument. If you criticise then you mUsT bE jEaLoUs.

Reactions: 15
Can't help but feel that this whole Chanita/ Jordan storyline was created to stop things being about Shitney and SPH

Reactions: 18
Who wrote Chanita and Jordans letter? I wish it was Kwame because he was acting suprised at it all 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.