Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Don’t know if this has been discussed before but Adrian’s mate Katie Karon is the ex partner of Chris Appleton (Kim K and Jlo’s hairstylist) and mother of his two kids!
Her recent pictures on Instagram are FaceTuned to high heaven and they don’t look at all like her but if you scroll back you’ll see it’s her 🤣
He’s very very gay so I can see she definitely has a type and wouldn’t be surprised if she’s into Adrian for herself!
It’s literally been discussed to death, although I have absolutely no idea why anyone has the remotest interest in the ex husband of a friend of one of the contestants. Who’s next - Chanita’s milkman? Jenna’s dentist’s next door neighbour?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

hiyaaaacath

Chatty Member
Adrian’s mate has “main character syndrome” it’s not about you, hun.

George gives me bad bad bad bad vibes. He’s the kind of man that would grill you immediately in the car after you both just left a party and then continue to question you over and over until you lose your mind. He’s a baddie. Also, I just cannot stand a sulky Man. There’s nothing less attractive. VOM

Reactions: 45

Belle123

Chatty Member
Am I the only one who doesn’t think Matt has done anything wrong?
He made it clear at their wedding that she was way OTT and she continued to press his buttons.
I don’t think he shouted anyone down either, if anything walking away is a means of avoiding conflict.
Gemma is rough as a badger’s arse and he just didn’t want that.
He’s not my cup of tea but I don’t understand the vitriol towards him.

George on the other hand, sly, manipulative and controlling.
First time commenter too. Sorry, but I have to disagree 🙈. He’s spoken to Gemma and Zoe like they’re something off his shoe. Not brave enough to talk to any of the men like that, though.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m no fan of Gemma - she’s been very vulgar and didn’t modify her behaviour enough when he asked, is a drama queen and has not handled rejection very well. She over-invested in him quickly. She was more outcome-focused and didn’t focus on who he actually was and whether he was any good for her, so she got hurt super early on. I think there’s a good chance he’s led Gemma on behind the scenes to stay on the show - some of her reactions suggest this. She looks a bit “insane” in how she’s being portrayed, but is it because she’s seen two sides to this creep and we haven’t? Look how he had no qualms going after Whitney… and being vulgar with her: “snog yer feckin ead off”. Such double standards. The man is a creep. He’s following his dick - the way Whitney wasn’t even sorry for hurting Gemma tells you what a cow she is. Whitney does not like Duka, yet all she’s done is convey it in a passive aggressive and very immature way. She and SPH are well suited. Only go for looks, not substance (he didn’t even try to get to know Gemma as a person and do the hard work of handling her insecurities etc to develop something meaningful) and can’t communicate like mature adults - just grunt into each other’s mouths 🤣

• Heart

Leo100

VIP Member
sorry if old news but I've just seen George has been arrested last week over coercive control , bailed facing further enquiries

• Wow

lostsoul

I thought Whitney didn't like a 'showman' surely she should be rolling her eyes at Matt standing and addressing the table 🤔

Reactions: 44

Redmama

He made it clear at their wedding that she was way OTT and she continued to press his buttons.
I don’t think he shouted anyone down either, if anything walking away is a means of avoiding conflict.

I think he comes across aggressive and he’s only nice to women he finds attractive. Note the way he speaks to Zoe. He’d never speak to Sophie or Whitney like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

MagicCat

VIP Member

I find Matts behaviour so rude towards woman who challenge him. The way he spoke to Zoe was aggressive, standing over etc.
I just think he is a dickhead.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
If Richie was here, he could have sang a song to make the atmosphere less tense. A shame he's gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I really feel for Kasia, you can see she is so disappointed and let down. When she does that little shouty thing, it's clearly a defence mechanism.

She deserves better.

• Heart
Reactions: 40