Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s never going to end is it? We’re gonna be reading about Gemma for years to come as she desperately clings onto those 15 mins.
Did any of you watch Love Island (I know some of you did 😘). Gemma is MAFS version of Antigoni now she's off the show.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
There will be a Netflix documentary about George in a year or so.. with his mug shot as the advert.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone watch Whitney and Matt on live then they cut it short…. Whitney came back in line and said they cut it short because she got a notification that news has just been released to the press

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Took me ages to catch up - forgot all about the threads on Tattle 🙈

I think the girl on TikTok is referring to Kwame - at the wedding he said that Kasia was larger than what he would normally go for

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.