Married At First Sight UK #12 Whatt happened Mr Blunt, Mr Grunt and Mr unt?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NO SPOILERS PLEASE

If you’re responding to a spoiler, please also put your response as a spoiler. There’s no point having posts as spoilers if the responses then make it obvious what the spoiler was.

Thread title thanks to @docmum and @CrackingOwlSanctuary

Can someone do a recap please

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oo shame we can’t do a poll.

Do the experts / production team allow SPH and Shitney to remain in the experiment as a couple?

Reactions: 4
Oo shame we can’t do a poll.

Do the experts / production team allow SPH and Shitney to remain in the experiment as a couple?
I don't think they'll allow it. They didn't on the Australian version with Carolina and Daniel. Though they did a lot of sneaking around beforehand.

Reactions: 10
Gemma has shared a message she didn't like on her IG with the person's full name on. We call that 'doing a Jack Monroe'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
They did allow jess and Dan on aus season 6 though, and they'd done a lot of sneaking around too.

Reactions: 17
I was so rooting for Gemma but cba with the dropping hints for her own show and now an OF. Nah. She ignores her kids speaking to her on her stories as well, in favour of ranting. Little ears shouldn’t even be listening to most of it.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Let’s face it everyone on the program is either a deluded fool or an attention hungry nitwit

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sending things like that to Whitney is disgusting. I will never understand why people do it.
Last UK series there was a guy and girl who’s partnerships didn’t work out and they played it very differently which allowed them to be part of the process still- they approached the experts I believe after a *chat*

Anyone else getting TIRED of the constant sharing of each others stories on IG 😂 We see the same thing shared about 20 times because they are all re sharing each others posts!! I’ve only followed to keep up with spoilers and gossip but it’s really not worth it. I can cope with the self obsessed drivel (100 stories of absolutely nothing) but the re-posting is doing. My. Nut. In.

Edit to add it was Nikita’s fella (she was removed) and the partner of the guy who snogged Bobs wife (Meg?) They didn’t last long.

Reactions: 23
Omg I’ve been MIA the last few days but I am back and I am ready for the mischief tonight will bring

Reactions: 9
Anyone else getting TIRED of the constant sharing of each others stories on IG 😂 We see the same thing shared about 20 times because they are all re sharing each others posts!! I’ve only followed to keep up with spoilers and gossip but it’s really not worth it. I can cope with the self obsessed drivel (100 stories of absolutely nothing) but the re-posting is doing. My. Nut. In.
YESSSS!!! So bloody irritating. And then they reshare the other person sharing it so you get a tunnel of emoji responses over the same stupid post 🤬

Reactions: 17
My catch up is messing up and can’t see the date of the episode I’m watching. Am I up to date with the dinner party being last night? And Thomas calling everyone out? Or was that Monday?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.