Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A advert just came on for hollyoaks and the step dad looks like Silas!!!
run April run

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honestly adrians friend is the type you see on catfish when they catfish their friends lool

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Ooh, chance to apply for the next series.

Are you a selfish fame obsessed twit with serious mental issues? Is your life a total dumpster fire?
Come join MAFS and our producers will help finish you off.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
E4 finishing the week on a damp squib because they keep cutting all the juice out to put in their crappy sister show no-one watches

Reactions: 17
Oh God this bloody Queens of Clean show, they always try to spin it with a sob story but the people are largely lazy and filthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wouldn’t surprise me if Katie is hiding behind a tree in a wedding dress at the final vows just in case Curtains and Thomas don’t both say yes.

Then she can step in and say ‘You should be with me!!’ And drag him to the alter before he knows what’s going on.
She’s pissing up the wrong tree though ain’t she as that dog likes sausages 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.