Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread titled picked from @Ray_of_Sunshine and @firegirl18 posts about Kwame living on a park bench in Leyton as they had a lot of likes

Previous thread here:

NO SPOILERS PLEASE

If you’re responding to a spoiler, please also put your response as a spoiler. There’s no point having posts as spoilers if the responses then make it obvious what the spoiler was.

Recap:

SPH and Shitney allowed back into the experiment because ✨science✨
Kwame won't let Kasia into his house - what kind of foolishness is this Kwame?!
Jordan wrapped chewing gum around his willy when he was a child
All queer couples getting on well 🥰
JoHnathan's local has a English flag outside it... run Sophie with those horse legs of yours /s

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Thank you for the thread

I fear one deep breath for Kasia and someone gonna get hurt.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ty Aimz! Honestly, Kwame just wants the tv exposure. He is def hiding something and she can do better than him

Reactions: 32
Kwan’s is going to be really angry that Kasia has shown him up in front of his friends …

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do not trust Kwame one bit. First he isn’t in to her at all and now he’s saying how much they have in common etc. yet he wont show her his house 🤔

Reactions: 39
I'm disgusted that super fibre-powered broadband face tattoo and tit stain are still in the show.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My programme has just resurrected itself from the cats hole mouth to Kaisia's assault on the colour pink. WTFFFFF

Someone's got it in for me tonight
Times like this you need 4 app on your phone, mine froze at the beginning so watched on the app so didn’t miss anything 😁

Reactions: 2
Gemma is definitely fuming no one can share any more episodes with her in it isn't she. She's now posted a question box for collabs and sponsors on her stories :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Kwame is just comedy gold at this point. Yesterday the man was saying he was ready to leave the experiment because he’s found everything he’s after now he’s sat there sweating his little bald head off saying he’s got walls up! I can’t cope with him honestly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I can understand why sometimes they don't want the cameras and partners in their house. It's happened a few times for various reasons, namely that the kids or other family live there and they don't want them involved.

Kwame just saying 'I'm private' is a bit suspect though.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.