Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how Shitney cried and rolled her eyes and stormed off after Duka made a speech then called him a showman, but looks "proud" at SPH making a speech? ummmmm

Reactions: 55
The Ixperts must have been paid well to throw away any integrity they had.
How much more can they blow the smoke up Shitney and SPH’s ass

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought Whitney didn't like a 'showman' surely she should be rolling her eyes at Matt standing and addressing the table 🤔

Reactions: 44
Whitney nothing has changed with you, stop talking shite. You still have no soul and suck the life out of everything.

Reactions: 23
As for Shitney, the woman's infuriating with her constant eye rolls and forcing out every laboured word. Calling everyone else fake but goes from - it takes me ages to be comfortable with someone one minute,to going tongue first into SPH's grunting gob the next 🤢 she's grim, they're both grim. Ick, ick, ick.

Reactions: 32
Chanita brings it with the eyeshadow every week. 🤌🏽👌🏼👊🏼

hello lads! Missed you all! Don’t let me get lost again please 😂🫣😫

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I wonder if Jordan is jealous of the bond Chanita developed with his mum? After all he has always been so close to her .. maybe that’s a factor and he’s not even realised it.

Reactions: 11
Zoe needs to be protected at all costs. She’s a little diamond and the only fucker in there not afraid to say how she really feels.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.