Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If a man said he wanted his last meal to be pussy my reaction would be the same TBH 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
It’s like Gemma thinks she’s found some usp with all the filthy sex talk. She’s so desperate to be relevant and famous.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Why does she tell people they clearly need cock if they say anything bad about her, what a tit insult - especially when she’s admitting she isn’t getting any cock herself at the minute 😂

also this pic:
I can hear the growl 🤮🤮
3809FAA3-1F31-4A95-861A-3EAB1F417F02.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Her poor kids have got to read this on the internet when they are older ….

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I wish someone on her IG would point out the differences between the photo above and her filtered to hell effort from a couple of pages ago.

Edit : So I went onto her IG and took a couple of screenshots. Has she been clumsy enough to filter out the tattoo below her left eye?

XYZ.PNG
XYZ2.PNG
XYZ3.PNG

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Why does she tell people they clearly need cock if they say anything bad about her, what a tit insult - especially when she’s admitting she isn’t getting any cock herself at the minute 😂

also this pic:
I can hear the growl 🤮🤮
View attachment 1622700
Ye, he was really taken with her when they met on the wedding day but then she was so disgusting she drove him away within hours. What's worse is she simply wouldn't stop and continued to be a sex pest no matter how many times he asked her to stop.

'Matt said I better like it rough'. Sounds to me he was talking about himself and recognised that she was rough.

Asking for a coat hanger? Isn't he saying he'll hang up his coat before he gets down to business? Because she only talks in outright sex or heavy sexual innuendo she assumes everyone else does too.

She's repulsive and needs to put herself in therapy.

Reactions: 5
I don’t know why Gemma’s mum eggs her on. It’s the weirdest thing to me, but I know everyone is different (ie some people are immature)

Reactions: 20
Her poor kids have got to read this on the internet when they are older ….
That’s the sad part isn’t it. She’s a mother. I have to worry about anyone on this show who has children. Of course we all deserve love but why would you marry a stranger and have them as your wife/husband and then in your children’s life, as a stranger. Madness.
She’ll never find a meaningful relationship being so desperate and needy. All her gutter talk is someone who has been brought up to think her only value as a woman is what’s between her legs. She’s a train wreck.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
🙄🙄🙄. Is it humour if no one finds it funny tho?
What an absolute twit she is. Constant sexual innuendo isn't about what kind of humour you have though. It's vile, classless and ugly and I'd despair if I had a daughter like that.
I'm the first to crack my face sitting and cock lines on here. However in "real life" its not all I talk about and I'm known for having a cracking sense of humour without the constant vulgarity.
Yes we're all different blah blah but if sexual shite is all you go on about then it's time to look in the mirror and get therapy.

Rant over 😎

Reactions: 19
...Yes we're all different blah blah but if sexual shite is all you go on about then it's time to look in the mirror and get therapy.
She reminds me of a female version of Jay from Inbetweeners, just 15 years older. That one person who you always try to shake off on a night out around town.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She reminds me of a female version of Jay from Inbetweeners, just 15 years older. That one person who you always try to shake off on a night out around town.
I must be the only person who's never watched Inbetweeners or the office 🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.